Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,670 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? (758 Views)

The History Had Repeating Itself, East Attack West Again! / Is History Repeating Itself In Nigeria? / Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? by teemy(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2015
A leader felt foreigner jews were the cause of his country not progressing, his people believed him. A few years later between five and six million Jews - out of a Jewish population of nine million living in Europe - were killed during the Holocaust.

It had never happened before and without knowing the dimension it could take the genocide did happen and a lot were killed before a lot could be saved. If care is not taken history just might repeat itself. The culprits should not be spared and South Africa should be held accountable for having let this progress to this stage of brazen breakdown of order. No lapse this time around.
Re: Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? by Iruobean(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmm. This is serious Oº°˚°ºh . Anyway God is still on the throne. These S.A racist self their own don too much.

剜岖都要去看好

If it were some people they will say first to coment, but I am dedicating dis to all students of Auchi Polytechnic, Mechanical HND 1$2, to my Rector Dr. Mrs Philipa Idogoh, to all nairalanders, i pray dis post make front page. Also to d admin, pls no block me, I'm just Ђα̲̅Ɣ‎​ i made first to comment today. Bike ......... Take me go sabo 4 george innih street.
Re: Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? by Segbu1: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? by teemy(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
rather than a fire brigade approach i recommend a complete evacuation of non sa nationals. it is better to be safe and resume than risk the hatchet.
Re: Xenophobia And The Holocaust. Is History Repeating Itself? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: President Mugabe Refused A Handshake With The King Of Zulu (photo) / Corruption: Buhari To Revisit Past Probe Panel Reports – / I Will Defeat Boko Haram Before I Leave Aso Rock – President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.