Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Want To Become A Java Developer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Become A Java Developer (1763 Views)

Im A Java Expert Here To Teach Those Who Wants To Learn. / Whats My Worth As A Sun Certified Java Developer / A Java J2me Application Developed By A Nigerian U Need To Have(must) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Java Developer by blacksta(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2009
Good day NL

Can anybody recommend books to learn java as a beginner and how many months of training will one need to become a full fledge developer
Re: I Want To Become A Java Developer by jacob05(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
Go to http://oopweb.com for the beginner tutorials and after that you can read Thinking in java. And for the years, it takes many years of hardwork and focus to become a full and core programmer. cool
Re: I Want To Become A Java Developer by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
Java for Dummies. . . Check out the Dietel's Java book. I learnt with those and I can tell you, that both books are good for newbies. http://www.deitel.com/
Re: I Want To Become A Java Developer by angad: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2009
Actually i have no idea about the books but i wanted to do your help that's why i am telling to you that search on google about google and take the help from w3schools.com and attend the seminar of java related.
Re: I Want To Become A Java Developer by goodybub(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2009
wow i am java student and at least i know how to write in java but i dont know how to write a functional java programme.can any one help with simple programs written by him so that i can go 2ru the codes and learn more that way. my email: is goodybub2005@yahoo.com tel: 234(0)7034642868
Re: I Want To Become A Java Developer by wEDee: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2009
Good day
You don't need to go to an online tutorials to become a good programmer.i got a .pdf files that will make your dreams come fast.its easy to understand.all on java ,c++,Linux,UNIX,a+,assembler and oracle.
you can reach me on this 0803-7388-257 or send me a mail wedeville@yahoo.com
have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Fibonacci - Nature by Numbers Challenge / Nairaland Forum Mobile App / Are There Any Top Programming School(s) In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.