Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

CCNA Self-training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / CCNA Self-training (1548 Views)

Anyone With Ccna Material? / CCNA Exam / CCNA Or Web Development: Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCNA Self-training by IamSpenxer(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Hi guys, for a while now I've been trying to study for the ccna certification but I've not had the motivation because there are no like minds around me and nysc too angry. So, if u stay in Lagos and will be available during weekends and also looking for a study partner, you can reach me through my e-mail in my profile and let's share ideas and resources.

Mods please help move to d appropriate sections
Re: CCNA Self-training by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2017
IamSpenxer:
Hi guys, for a while now I've been trying to study for the ccna certification but I've not had the motivation because there are no like minds around me and nysc too angry. So, if u stay in Lagos and will be available during weekends and also looking for a study partner, you can reach me through my e-mail in my profile and let's share ideas and resources.

Mods please help move to d appropriate sections
what kind of resources are you talking about cos I need ebooks and videos
Re: CCNA Self-training by IamSpenxer(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2017
lofty900:
what kind of resources are you talking about cos I need ebooks and videos
Hi lofty, i have some ebooks and videos (although not the updated curriculum). Where do u reside?
Re: CCNA Self-training by Nobody: 8:50am On May 21, 2017
IamSpenxer:

Hi lofty, i have some ebooks and videos (although not the updated curriculum). Where do u reside?
Port Harcourt, and you?
Re: CCNA Self-training by IamSpenxer(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2017
lofty900:
Port Harcourt, and you?

I stay in lagos embarassed
Re: CCNA Self-training by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 21, 2017
IamSpenxer:

So do you want to waybill it?
Re: CCNA Self-training by Electronzeez(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
IamSpenxer:

Hi bro . I am also planning on taking my CCNA exam this year by God grace .Though I wanted to start with writing the ICND1 exam first (CCENT), this is becAuse I am a beginner . then I will proceed with ICND2 to get the CCNA certification .I am looking forward to getting huawei cert HCDA next year.

We can study together online if you don't mind .
Re: CCNA Self-training by IamSpenxer(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
Electronzeez:

Hi bro . I am also planning on taking my CCNA exam this year by God grace .Though I wanted to start with writing the ICND1 exam first (CCENT), this is becAuse I am a beginner . then I will proceed with ICND2 to get the CCNA certification .I am looking forward to getting huawei cert HCDA next year.

We can study together online if you don't mind .

I sent u a mail already bro

1 Like

Re: CCNA Self-training by IamSpenxer(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2017
lofty900:
So do you want to waybill it?

Nah...it won't work
Re: CCNA Self-training by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 21, 2017
IamSpenxer:

Nah...it won't work
then upload the video to media fire and gimme the link. That ccna course is so expensive. Last year, I won a scholarship to study ccna in an ict firm but the firm only promised to slash 30% of the fees. They gave me only one week to raise 80k. My brother that's how the opportunity lost oh. Lol cheesy
Re: CCNA Self-training by Electronzeez(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
IamSpenxer:

I sent u a mail already bro

I have replied with my number .
Re: CCNA Self-training by IamSpenxer(m): 9:53am On May 22, 2017
lofty900:
then upload the video to media fire and gimme the link. That ccna course is so expensive. Last year, I won a scholarship to study ccna in an ict firm but the firm only promised to slash 30% of the fees. They gave me only one week to raise 80k. My brother that's how the opportunity lost oh. Lol cheesy

LOL...I tell you, 2 years ago, it was 90k+, only for me to go there in december last year and discovered it had gone up to 180k+... I was like shocked
About the uploading, i'd see what i can do (cos data no be joke)
Re: CCNA Self-training by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2017
IamSpenxer:

LOL...I tell you, 2 years ago, it was 90k+, only for me to go there in december last year and discovered it had gone up to 180k+... I was like shocked
About the uploading, i'd see what i can do (cos data no be joke)
lolz. No wahala. The way price take jump fear me
Re: CCNA Self-training by peterincredible: 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
just visit cybrary.it and learn it for free i promise u will be glad you visit the website

1 Like

Re: CCNA Self-training by lotaboss(m): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Yeah am interested...tho I have experience in it a little bit...please you guys should mail me ur whatsapp number let's talk
Re: CCNA Self-training by karbie(f): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (Reply)

Private Python Tutor Needed In Abuja / I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This / Online Classes For Web/software Development (HTML,CSS,PHP,JS,NODEJS VUE JS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.