Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. (756 Views)

Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by kasiem(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2015
During the campaigning for the presidential election, the whole country was greeted with various beautiful promises from all the parties, and the mood which the country was subjected was filled emotions which made a mockery of logical reasoning. Most of the promises which were given to the electorates were not properly examined by those electorates to know its good and bad sides. One of those promises was the one which claimed that buhari will be paying the youths five thousand naira every month, while there will be massive feeding of all the school children every day. Yea, this program no doubt is sweet to the ear especially to the ears of every lazy person that needs to get mana from government. But the question remains how well this program will be implemented going by what is always obtainable in the country. In answering this question, we first ask how can buhari ascertain the number of unemployed youths the country has, the number of students the country also has at primary and secondary level, how effective the middlemen will be in getting across this dividends to the desired people. Going by the countries attitude, it's known that one of biggest corruption which bedevils the civil service is the problem of ghost workers, the government wastes a lot of fund in paying people who are not actually working but have their names implanted in the payroll of the civil service. Now, buhari wants to bring up this social programs how can he ascertain the number of ghost youths and students he is wasting government funds on? Again, is he not trying to create an avenue which will help middlemen in siphoning government's fund with false claims of rendering the service of delivering this funds to students and youths? Buhari has actively talking against corruption but his myopic programs might be a great avenue for corruption.
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by kasiem(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth, oneeast, barcanista, tomakint etc.....what do guys think?
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by oneeast: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Kasie nwanne m, to be sincere Buhari does not know what he is up against. The kind of bashing and insults that will trail him from 29th May will be worse than that of GEJ. He has started by reversing all his campaign promises. Lol

GEJ will be all laugh then.. cheesy
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by ChangeisHere: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Kasiem too dey form analyst grin grin grin grin

La wa oo
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by tomakint: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2015
A nice observation there, but let me drop this; APC propaganda machinery maligned the current government before the 'gullible general public' to earn their pseudo-victories unfortunately like a two-edged sword, raised the hopes of these lots to believe they (APC) are the expected messiahs to take Nigerians out of their miseries. They made bogus promises, repacked their candidate as the real deal.....he won and now with high expectations, Buhari must deliver on his phantom social program-no excuse.
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by onyi4edu(f): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2015
oneeast:
Kasie nwanne m, to be sincere Buhari does not know what he is up against. The kind of bashing and insults that will trail him from 29th May will be worse than that of GEJ. He has started by reversing all his campaign promises. Lol

GEJ will be all laugh then.. cheesy

So right my brother. This is why I have asked people to be patient let's really see how Buhari will work wonders (I pray he does to save him from a worse scenario to what GEJ faced). Most of their campaign promises are unfeasible
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by kasiem(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
ChangeisHere:
Kasiem too dey form analyst grin grin grin grin

La wa oo
my brother na Godwin o. Lmao
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by ChangeisHere: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin Nice one bro

kasiem:
my brother na Godwin o. Lmao
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2015
onyi4edu:

So right my brother. This is why I have asked people to be patient let's really see how Buhari will work wonders (I pray he does to save him from a worse scenario to what GEJ faced). Most of their campaign promises are unfeasible

I am a treasure that is yet to be discovered. The new me will so surprise many.

I have discovered you oo, can we meet? cheesy
Re: The Buhari's Promised Social Program, An Avenue For Corruption. by blackfase(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

PDP Wants INEC To Declare Ikpazu Gov.-elect Of Abia / Apga Drops Coffin In Aba, Intimidates Pdp / Can Buhari, Tinubu Share Power?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.