Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Close Fellowship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Close Fellowship (371 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Jesus Disciples Fellowship (JDF) members, post your fellowship venue / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Close Fellowship by overcomersfaith(f): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Indeed, our God is Faithful. Ever committed, ever dependable, desirable, and Holy is His Name. Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matt 11:28-30 (NLT).

These are the exact Words of the Master. Beloved, will you harken unto the Master’s voice this moment and you will never regret you did.

In Jesus’s days, many followed Him from afar, many of the religious leaders, who were afraid of being accused, came to Him even in the night to hear His profound teachings for all who heard marveled at His wisdom.

further reading @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Na So / Entireweb Is Hiring People! / Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.