Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo (3299 Views)

Iheanacho Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Player After Man City Accept Β£24m Bid / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Who Is The Third Player After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Opesurebet247(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2015
Messi and ronaldo have both carved a niche for themselves in the world of football generating a lot of arguments but a lot of players come to mind when the position of the third best player is mentioned based on consistency.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Anyi3(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Right now it's Suarez.

After all he's been through he's come back swinging and swinging hard

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by loomer: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2015
In Nicolas bentner's voice, I am
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by p2t2r(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2015
After Messi and Ronaldo; it's Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldo again, Ronaldo, and Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Hazard ni oo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by jumper524(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2015
Hazard
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Truth24(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Neymar
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Icon4s(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2015
Mikel Obi
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Sholyzee: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2015
david luiz grin
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by nationwide1(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Opesurebet247:
Messi and ronaldo have both carved a niche for themselves in the world of football generating a lot of arguments but a lot of players come to mind when the position of the third best player is mentioned based on consistency.
Arjen Robben is better than both at least in 2014 and 2015. I wonder why people can't just see that simple fact. So it is Robben, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Hazard, Sanchez.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Robben
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by crownprince102: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eden Hazard

1 Like

Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Opesurebet247(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Icon4s:
Mikel Obi
If na joke stop am oooo
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by dicksj93: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
robben
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
ARJEN ROBBEN .... Anybody who says anything else is abosolutely wrong
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Anyi3(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
I don't see why Hazard should be there in terms of consistency.

We are talking about people that pull magic on a constant basis angry

Hazard is a very good player, but magician not yet.

vickerz:
Hazard ni oo
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by mancheeutd(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Are goal keepers not players as well or you know better than fifa who recognizes Emmanuel Neur every year instead of your uzeless overhype Neymar or hazard Di maria yall all blind with sentiment no need arguing with people who watches only a single match n then come over to boast about overrated player I cant imagine football lovers going blind to players like sanchez, lewandowski, pogba,james Rodriguez Herrera fabrigas David de gea mario Gomez matic... Which of these players is Neymar or Hazard better than only time will tell
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Opesurebet247(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
mancheeutd:
Are goal keepers not players as well or you know better than fifa who recognizes Emmanuel Neur every year instead of your uzeless overhype Neymar or hazard Di maria yall all blind with sentiment no need arguing with people who watches only a single match n then come over to boast about overrated player I cant imagine football lovers going blind to players like sanchez, lewandowski, pogba,james Rodriguez Herrera fabrigas David de gea mario Gomez matic... Which of these players is Neymar or Hazard better than only time will tell
who is your pick
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Ariani: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
hazard
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
Suarez! Oh what a player!
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:
ARJEN ROBBEN .... Anybody who says anything else is abosolutely wrong
Suarez then robben and neymar for me..
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Ograke(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Arjen Robben
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by BankManager(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eden Hazard!!!
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
kendrick9:
Suarez then robben and neymar for me..
suarez better than robben? Guy u no know football , suarez is not even better than ibrahimnovic sef... What robben can do with d ball, suarez can only dream of it
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Suarez! Oh what a player!
ROBBEN > ibrahimnovic > suarez
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

suarez better than robben? Guy u no know football , suarez is not even better than ibrahimnovic sef... What robben can do with d ball, suarez can only dream of it
there is no planet where robben is better than suarez..... ibrahimovic? u must be joking..
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
kendrick9:
there is no planet where robben is better than suarez..... ibrahimovic? u must be joking..
i dare u to open a thread on suarez vs robben and lets see what people think, robben is not only better, but far better, suarez is only a better scorer.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

i dare u to open a thread on suarez vs robben and lets see what people think, robben is not only better, but far better, suarez is only a better scorer.
i don't care what people said,i watch games with my eyes and see things...
Suarez is a player who can lift an average team to a very good team e.g uruguay and also last season's liverpool.... plays also in a much tougher leagues lyk the epl and laliga
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
kendrick9:
i don't care what people said,i watch games with my eyes and see things...
Suarez is a player who can lift an average team to a very good team e.g uruguay and also last season's liverpool.... plays also in a much tougher leagues lyk the epl and laliga
u are 4gettin robben is actually a top 2 best player @ d world cup, only rivaled by rodriguez....... And is one of the major reasons why bayern is a force to be reckoned with...... There's a reason why madrid(ronaldo) barca(messi) and bayern(robben) always gets to d semi's of d champions leagues..... These 3 guys carry their team in a way no other person playing presently can.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u are 4gettin robben is actually a top 2 best player @ d world cup, only rivaled by rodriguez....... And is one of the major reasons why bayern is a force to be reckoned with...... There's a reason why madrid(ronaldo) barca(messi) and bayern(robben) always gets to d semi's of d champions leagues..... These 3 guys carry their team in a way no other person playing presently can.
for me,ur point is wrong... bayern presently have the best squad in europe.. players like muller,goetze,lewandowski,ribery,swcheni,lahm and so on.. i mean its an insult to say robben carry this guys considering that we all know bayern for having a teamwork that even barca or madrid cant match imho..
Without robben,bayern can still go places,example is if bayern can get a tricky winger lyk hazard ot even reus, they won't feel the loss of robben.
So no,robben doesn't singlehandedly lift bayern.. bayern team is full of class.
On a side note,robben can't or has never done what suarez did last season throughout his career... i don't think he has it in him to propel liverpool to a title challenge unlike luis.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by Flawlessangel(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
kendrick9:
for me,ur point is wrong... bayern presently have the best squad in europe.. players like muller,goetze,lewandowski,ribery,swcheni,lahm and so on.. i mean its an insult to say robben carry this guys considering that we all know bayern for having a teamwork that even barca or madrid cant match imho..
Without robben,bayern can still go places,example is if bayern can get a tricky winger lyk hazard ot even reus, they won't feel the loss of robben.
So no,robben doesn't singlehandedly lift bayern.. bayern team is full of class.
On a side note,robben can't or has never done what suarez did last season throughout his career... i don't think he has it in him to propel liverpool to a title challenge unlike luis.
ronaldo has world class players around him too, same as messi, but that dsnt mean they arnt d key men of their clubs, these players in bayern are good, but none of em is as good as robben, and do u even bother to watch bayern league matches besides champions league? Cos i dnt rili see how anyone wud compare suarez to robben....

Even suarez has said messi ronaldo and robben inspire him to be a better player, he described robben as extraordinary... .. Heck robben is in fifa's top 11 squad and suarez is not.
And robben has been directly compared with messi and ronaldo... Most people believe robben should have won a ballon d or long b4 now....
Guy, dem no b mate.
Re: Who Is The 3rd Best Player After Messi And Ronaldo by kendrick9(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flawlessangel:

ronaldo has world class players around him too, same as messi, but that dsnt mean they arnt d key men of their clubs, these players in bayern are good, but none of em is as good as robben, and do u even bother to watch bayern league matches besides champions league? Cos i dnt rili see how anyone wud compare suarez to robben....

Even suarez has said messi ronaldo and robben inspire him to be a better player, he described robben as extraordinary... .. Heck robben is in fifa's top 11 squad and suarez is not.
And robben has been directly compared with messi and ronaldo... Most people believe robben should have won a ballon d or long b4 now....
Guy, dem no b mate.
why was suarez not in fifa 11 if not bias?.. due to his bitten history,thats all.... when robben can score the kind of magical,crazy goals that luis can, then i will be all ears... robben is word class no doubt about it,but if i was a coach who wanted to build a team frm scratch,i will definetely opt for suarez cos he is a very rare player who can lift an averabe team to be better than what they are,robben can't.
Thats the difference for me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make 64k With A New Betting System Strategy / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona Vs Espanyol 2-0 – Highlights & Goals (aggregate 2-1) / Performance Update Of Nigerian Players In Europe 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.