Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

How To Catch A Witch - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Catch A Witch (5404 Views)

How Nigerian Boy Accused Of Being A Witch Looks Like Now (see Pic) / My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch / Why Sometimes You Can't Move When You Wake At Nyt ? Its Not Caused By A Witch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Witch by Mantissa89(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2015
please my fellow nairalanders, i want u people to help me with this issue of a witch disturbing me every night but i do not know how to deal with it. I need a good, sound and reasonable idea on how to catch the witch. This have cost me a sleepless night. The witch don suck my blood finish
Re: How To Catch A Witch by Mantissa89(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2015
pls argue objectively and also i want OP to move it to front page pls
Re: How To Catch A Witch by ammyluv2002(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Mantissa89:
please my fellow nairalanders, i want u people to help me with this issue of a witch disturbing me every night but i do not know how to deal with it. I need a good, sound and reasonable idea on how to catch the witch. This have cost me a sleepless night. The witch don suck my blood finish
Pele o!

Use the word of God now abi you know sabi prayer? Besides, how you take know say the witch don suck your blood finish?
Re: How To Catch A Witch by DuchessLily(f): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Hahahaha... OP I hope dis is a joke, cos it got me laughing

But if u r serious, then PRAYER is d key; speak the word of God
Re: How To Catch A Witch by frodobee: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2015
I am actually here, cuz I want to see the picture when you the witch.
Good luck.
Re: How To Catch A Witch by Awuchima(f): 1:38am On May 12, 2019
A witch power can only be DESTROYED by the world of God just be strong in prayer that's all

(1) (Reply)

Jigsimur Jigsimur / Glutathione/Glutax Skin Lightening Injections In Naija / Garlic Health Benefits- Why You Should Eat Raw Garlic Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.