Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State (62939 Views)

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Mother Stabs Daughter, Bites Off Her Ear After Catching Her Having Sex With Bf. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by tunjion: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State
19/04/2015

Ipetu-Ijesa, Osun State, was struck with tragedy when a hunter, Igere Segun, who caught his friend and his wife making love in his bedroom and killed the wife. It was learnt that Segun raged at the sight of the two lovers in his bedroom, got hold of an iron and aimed a strike at the head of his friend. The friend, however, dodged as the iron hits his wife, Aina, on the head.

The friend immediately bolted from the room while the wife, who was bleeding profusely, was rushed to Olujobi Hospital in Ikeji Arakeji, where she died on the third day.

Commissioner of Police, Osun State Command, Mrs. Kalafite Adeyemi, confirmed the incident, saying the police were on the trail of Segun’s friend, whose name he gave as Abiodun. According to the commissioner, “The incident happened last Thursday in Ipetu-Ijesa. It occurred between 10:50pm and 11pm. The husband had gone out, but unexpectedly came back late in the night….

“Ostensibly, he caught them red-handed and in an attempt to hit the man with an iron rod, he hit the wife, who was rushed to Olujobi Hospital in Ikeji Arakeji… She died the third day. The man is in custody while we are on the trail of the runaway lover. The case is being investigated.”

http://www.nigeriaentertainment.io/hunter-kills-wife-after-catching-her-having-sex-with-friend-in-osun-state/
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by shakazuldadon: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2015
i laugh.. violence solves nothing

6 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by delishpot: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
See wahala. Why stay with him if you are cheating on him? May God forgive them all.

32 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by chukslawrence(m): 11:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Bleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Orunto: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2015
The Bushman(animal) has made the wife Bushmeat.

6 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Noloss(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Everyday for d thief, one day for d owner.
It's a pity that she departed in a horrible way without preparing for eternity. Womanizers shd pls learn from her and change their ways.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by proxitaly: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2015
But OP o your english be like na you be the hunter... ...after Catching her

11 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by hadura29(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Ta Lon je ode aperin ni iwaju ode apa eyan?

Hmmmm

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Habayomie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
konji vex tinz......I feel for the hunter.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by B69U: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
So the friend no die, just the wife? coward YOLOBA man!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by tunwumi: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jealousy eeeeeeee I the tone of Remedies.
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by iyatrustee(f): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
why women keep sleeping with their husband's friends beats me!

Of all the konji starved men in town?

5 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
heheheheh the irony of life is that the man may be coming from his own mistress place too grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Vivipop(f): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why kill her? Why not send her back to her people? So because nobody has caught him fu...kn those farmers(women) inside bush, he thinks he can take a life he can't even create. Stupid He-goat!!! Mind you, I strongly condemn the late woman's act.

7 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Sunnycliff(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
The rate of killing this days is really. Anachondrous

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na provocation cause am... So it's manslaughter let the man rely on sections 283, 286,288 and 318 of criminal code... So case closed.. I fit defend am Sha...Rip to the dead

10 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by jnrbayano(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noloss:
Everyday for d thief, one day for d owner.
It's a pity that she departmented in a horrible way without preparing for eternity. Womanizers shd pls learn from her and change their ways.

Manizers?

5 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Cway86(f): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
While finally he will find himself in jail, next time u will do the right thing. Nonsense man angry angry angry
angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by UnknownT: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
What will they charge the friend against? This one police is trailing him

17 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by hazyfm: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
undecided

#team foreign girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wahala no dey finish oo

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by awejulius: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
double loss
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Opinedecandid(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Ozigbondu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Violence is never the answer

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by dre11(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hacheesy

Ipetu-Ijesa, Osun State, was struck with tragedy when a hunter, Igere Segun, who caught his friend and his wife making love in his bedroom and killed the wife. It was learnt that Segun raged at the sight of the two lovers in his bedroom, got hold of an iron and aimed a strike at the head of his friend. The friend, however, dodged as the iron hits his wife, Aina, on the head.

But why did both lovers have to carryout their sicking acts in the husband bedroom
What happened to moral decency

3 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by jammani(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Children, that story is a good example of manslaughter.

2 Likes

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by Bonapart(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
I wonder what's between other women's leg that is not in their wife's...
I rather die than to cheat on my future wife...
She will be my second mother, i can't cheat on my my mother by calling another woman my mother. The same way i can't cheat on my wife by sleeping with another woman

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by MKO4ever(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
heyah!
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by hazyfm: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
shakazuldadon:
i laugh.. violence solves nothing

YOU ARE FUNNY
Re: Hunter Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With Friend In Osun State by prettyrosiemua(f): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
temporary insanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police / Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.