Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment (50563 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by manny4life(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Even then, there's a jury (Medical board) that makes a decision.

If he's well-respected in his field, the thing go hard. wink

Not hard at all if it was serious and it turned out to be a civil case involving civil rights.. Believe me,if he sues anyone for defamation, this will become civil and he will use his hands to orchestrate his own pitfall and more likely he will get dropped. He's an expert in his field and I respect that, but that's only in the "Dallas" area, not the whole Texas, let alone U.S. and what that says is ANYONE is replaceable.

I mean, why can't he apologize for his statement?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Chinom(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dr. Ariyo is going down. His apology is too late. He only came out to apologise after the killings in South Africa started. I urge my fellow Igbo guys to go and sign the petition.

Inform the immigration at MMA, Lagos. Dr. Ariyo may be on his way to Nigeria. Igbos are in Lagos to stay. No mofo can do anything about that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by PhockPhockMan: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
reborn1:

Do you know that i can do the same for you and that guy sunnybobo trying to bring that man down. I know both you guys all data and details plus place of work and can manipulate a post to make you look bad for your employers. You are trying to bring that man down but watch your back cos you have no monopoly of hurting people.

The doc has apologized and you still insist on bringing him down. Think bro.

He brought himself down, we're only helping him.

He must suffer for this.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Texcoco(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

And what stops you Ape from doing that. A cursed people. Crying babies.
Chai...It haff pain him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nokingasgod: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
iiiyyyk:

David Never hated solomon, he has d oppurtunity to kill solomon but he didnt. Aftee solomon's death, he asked if the was any in his famly still leaving and he took solomons only son still living and gave him all he wanted, kept him in his palace for the rest of his life.
Go and read your bible

What version of the Bible are you referring to? Nigerian Standard Version (NIS), Yoruba International Version (YIV) or The Igbo Standard Version (ISV)?
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Chigold101(m): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Wash
no be wash oh...lolzzz

The guy dey fear to die, and his reputation as a doctor in the USA is at stake.

I pray they dont kill him by the end of this week.

May GOD protect him...amen

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by BlackGirlsCode: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
manny4life:

Not hard at all if this were that serious and it turned out to be a civil case involving civil rights.. Believe me,if he sues anyone for defamation, this will become civil and he will use his hands to orchestrate his own pitfall and more likely he will get dropped. He's an expert in his field and I respect that, but that's only in the "Dallas" area, not the whole Texas, let alone U.S. and what that says is ANYONE is replaceable.

I mean, why can't he just apologize for his statement?

Apologize fun kini? For what?

He won't be the last, trust me. This time it's Yorubas, next it would be other Nigerians and other nationals.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by aresa: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2015

cao:

If unchecked? It's thinking like this that leads to greater chaos. The Yorubas are not the sole tribe that made Lagos into a great city, it was all tribes involved. You sound like the oyinbos in the past who applauded segregation with the usual excuse that God separated the continents, so they should be no mixing. Of course, they forgot that they went into our continent in the first place and then stole people to work on their cotton farms for free, but that's another story.

It's your kind of thinking of tribalistic interests and securities that become leaps into grandiose displays of hatred. Little movements eventually become irreversible canyons...You're merely a lion, who's misguided hatred has turned him into sheep, and you're now oblivious to your own folly. Your words time & time again have shown how you feel about Igbos. It truly is a shame that they're Nigerians, who would allow the irrational fear & hatred for other tribes to consume them wholly.

Yoruba people made Lagos a great city decades before Nigeria as a country and this is the same reason why other tribes moved to Lagos to take advantage of the good work Yoruba people did on Lagos and even the FG government made Lagos the FC for the same reason.

Learn to give credit where it's due and quit discounting other people's achievements. This is what many Yoruba people and Lagosians find insulting and denigrating. It's also your own brand of hatred.

Just before 16 years ago when Lagos was neglected and left stinky and rotten, many of you had many unpleasant things to say about Lagos state, even here on NL, we see and read all the mean and evil things the same other tribes especially the ones from SE post on NL, they labeled Lagos state the worst place to live on earth, they post any negative international media story about Lagos and they never hesitated to abuse and denigrate Lagos state leaders and governors.

Other tribes did not do Lagos any favors simply because people work and pay taxes regardless where they call home and Lagos is a great place today because of good, credible and skilled leadership with strong sense of duty and purpose and the fact that the same other tribes and their leaders can not replicate back in their states what's going on in Lagos shows this is not about tribe, but leadership.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by manny4life(m): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Apologize fun kini? For what?

He won't be the last, trust me. This time it's Yorubas, next it would be other Nigerians and other nationals.

Okay o.. Watching how things unfold.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

heyyyy...before you igbos here want to judge him,,,he is a nigerian-patriot....if you igbos dont understand what is a nigerian-patriot,

than is better,you pack your things,and go drown in the atlantic ocean...THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA.... angry angry angry angry

chaiiiii.........igbos piss me off.......

May you remain pissed off forever. Amen!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Chigold101(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
iiiyyyk:

David Never hated solomon, he has d oppurtunity to kill solomon but he didnt. Aftee solomon's death, he asked if the was any in his famly still leaving and he took solomons only son still living and gave him all he wanted, kept him in his palace for the rest of his life.
Go and read your bible
modify your post... It is not Solomon but King Saul.

Enjoy
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by ifeanyi83(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
And it took him how many days to respond?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
The man shot himself in the foot. He may get over this but he can no longer aspire to elective positions without his enemies digging this dirt about him.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nwafuluozoh: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
cecegorz:
waaaawu!!!
After going through this guys epistle, the striking thing is that he sounds exactly like FFK during his own era of madness.
I wonder how well educated people like this spend time spewing hate speeches that will warrant offering a rebuttal later. The fact that you supported Oba of Lagos when he called for the death of Igbos in the Lagoon shows that you are capable of saying worse.
All meaning people in the country, including Lagos APC party denied the Oba and his speech, yet you are still confirming that you supported him because you too are from a traditional whatever?
Even the ones we call illiterates, Gani Adams and his OPC team don't preach this kind of hatred and bile filled missives.

I have no doubt that this Dr. is an active bigot on Nairaland.
One advice to people, the Internet never forgets! Be careful what you write/upload, whether anonymous of with full profile.
I hope your career survives this shame you brought upon your head.
He certainly is a nairalander who decided to take his Igbophobia a little further. God has disgraced him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by reborn1: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
PhockPhockMan:

He brought himself down, we're only helping him.

He must suffer for this.
[/s]
Go and face your shop.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
eagleeye2:

I will even support you, when that Igbo man makes a xenophobic statement.

Keep waiting , you will wait still you grow grey hair. Siddon dey wait grin
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Super1Star: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chest beaters whining like bush babies since 1579.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
cao:

To put it bluntly story story stoooryy, once upon a time, time time, you were the same person who tried to use the American response on the Japanese attack of Pearl Harbour when you attempted to call it as genocide with reset to Igbo genocide...You didn't notice it was apples & oranges then?

I go wary of you repeating the same rhetoric time & time again, it would appear that you do ultimately share the opinions of pro-segregation. I tire of whipping a dead horse and arguing with a break wall. But thank you, for confirming every assumption have accessed about you from these hours. You do have an irrational fear and hatred for Igbos, regardless of your Osu/Igbo girlfriend (I didn't know the Osu branding still happened, oh well you learn something new everyday). You do equate Igbos with wickedness. You believe that Igbos possess a hive mind. You'll follow your Yoruba brother to the ends of the Earth, simply because he's Yoruba, regardless of his morality, ethics or misguided beliefs. You will condone genocide as long as it benefits the Yoruba superiority and its advancement at the expense of another tribe, especially if said tribe is Igbo.

Finally, I weep for this lion, whose head has been brainwashed in the guise of misguided patriotism, maybe one day said lion will arise from its sheep trappings. For the third and final time, bye bye LordExecutioner, you appear a lost cause, whose mind has been saturated with hatred. Goodnight and good luck.

I referenced Franklin Roosevelt and pearl harbour to show what a reaction/response to an attacker by an intruder can be like, without falling into the confines of genocide. It was well within the boundaries of what we were discussing. But by comparing slavery and segregation to it, you went off the mark since Yibhoes have neither been enslaved nor segregated in Nigeria. The whole argument and counter-argument which led to the Oba's venom and Dr. Abraham's personal opinion is about learning to co-exist peacefully without claiming what belongs to others, and trying to force ur opinions on others on their own turf; when you won't accept the same on yours.

I'm indifferent about segregation and desegregation. Desegregation never enhanced the African race, neither did segregation. Being able to live freely among oyinbos hasn't stopped them from thinking I'm inferior. cheesy

Yes, I believe the average yibhoe is wicked especially the men. Just as some Yoruba can be conniving. when I deal with a yibhoe I'm always very watchful, especially when money is involved. And dealing with yibhoes as a group is very tedious and requires a lot of patience becos you might go berserk when they start pulling out the victim card with tears everywhere.

Furthermore, I'm not following my Yoruba brother, I just don't see what he is being witch hunted for in his statement. His private opinion is his is private opinion just as I have mine against certain people. A lot of yibhoe public figures have said worse about other people. And yibhoes always jubilate when others are killed; Jos, Bornu, Kaduna come to mind. They believe everything is payback for Biafra. If that isn't wickedness and hate in the heart of men, I don't know what it is .

No one can brainwash a lion. And I don't do patriotism. I'm for the truth regardless of who is saying it. Are you going to be a lioness and stand for the truth like me, or do you want to continue as an insecure sheep with herd mentality, darling?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nosike3(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Where did the doc promised to eliminate all Ibos? Who want to slaughter you bro. Stop playing this victim card, its boring.
Guy you retardedd or autistic? Do you have excess chromosomes or are you just sheer stuupid? Who is playing the victim here! Just stating the fact! Peeps should be conscious of what they say! Everyone beefing igbo! Haba! What's the problem?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
greggng:
My mum is igbo and I am proud of my igbo brothers. For the fact that he has apologised is enough to forgive him. Nigerians are not taking advantage of our diversity but we re busy hating one another. Why then should we cry when south africans re killing us. ?

Where and when did he apologize? The man is busy trying to deny his words. So that calls for investigation, and if found guilty, he should face the music . This way a lot many others will learn frm his mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by naijamerican: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
So I actually have close friends that know this guy personally. Apparently he has already been sanctioned by the Texas medical board for unorthodox medical practices. It appears he not only is he a hateful individual, he is also a terrible doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Texcoco:
Chai...It haff pain him.

Not half but double. Don't you know what KKK is? Would you like to have them visit you? The truth.
Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
tsdarkside:
thunder fire america...

igbos dont understand that,the oyinbo are setting them up against their fellow nigerians....

we all went to school together,we all grow up together,,,,how can igbos trust oyinbo,more than us...

my 1st wife,is delta,and she speak igbo...i love her too much....she never say she is igbo,,,she always say,she is delta....why is that...!!¨!!

thunder fire those igbos,trying to create confusion.... angry angry angry

Finally, thunder fire you. End of story grin

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nosike3(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

I referenced Franklin Roosevelt and pearl harbour to show what a reaction/response to an attacker by an intruder can be like, without falling into the confines of genocide. It was well within the boundaries of what we were discussing. But by comparing slavery and segregation to it, you went off the mark since Yibhoes have neither been enslaved nor segregated in Nigeria. The whole argument and counter-argument which led to the Oba's venom and Dr. Abraham's personal opinion is about learning to co-exist peacefully without claiming what belongs to others, and trying to force ur opinions on others on their own turf; when you won't accept the same on yours.

I'm indifferent about segregation and desegregation. Desegregation never enhanced the African race, neither did segregation. Being able to live freely among oyinbos hasn't stopped them from thinking I'm inferior. cheesy

Yes, I believe the average yibhoe is wicked especially the men. Just as some Yoruba can be conniving. when I deal with a yibhoe I'm always very watchful, especially when money is involved. And dealing with yibhoes as a group is very tedious and requires a lot of patience becos you might go berserk when they start pulling out the victim card with tears everywhere.

Furthermore, I'm not following my Yoruba brother, I just don't see what he is being witch hunted for in his statement. His private opinion is his is private opinion just as I have mine against certain people. A lot of yibhoe public figures have said worse about other people. And yibhoes always jubilate when others are killed; Jos, Bornu, Kaduna come to mind. They believe everything is payback for Biafra. If that isn't wickedness and hate in the heart of men, I don't know what it is .

No one can brainwash a lion. And I don't do patriotism. I'm for the truth regardless of who is saying it. Are you going to be a lioness and stand for the truth like me, or do you want to continue as an insecure sheep with herd mentality, darling?
long epistle with zero sense and meaning! Dull folks everywhere! I wonder who's the lion here! Folks carving out an niche with their hands or those 'omoniling' and 'agberoing' about! grin odigwa egwu!!! Ndi ofe mmanu! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nosike3(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Finally, thunder fire you. End of story grin
I second the motion!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
naijamerican:
So actually have close friends that know this guy personally. Apparently he has already been sanctioned by the Texas medical board for unorthodox medical practices. It appears he not only is he a hateful individual, he is also a terrible doctor.

Sanctioned or just one complaint by an aggrieved patient last year?

If you are in the medical field, you should that it is common practice everywhere. The man stands tall amongst his peers, a blessing to black people. Perhaps that is why yibhoes are trying to bring him down, the same way yibhoes haven't gotten over Soyinka winning the Nobel Laureate over Achebe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by hansad: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dr. ARIYO IS NOT ASKING FOR ANY FORGIVENESS OR EVEN SERIOUSLY TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYBODY HERE THAT HE WAS NOT THE ARCHITECT OF THE CRIMINAL WORDS ASCRIBED TO HIM.

IN A COUNTRY GOVERNED BY RULE OF LAW, THE US, ARIYO HAS JUST REALIZED THAT HIS FREEDOM AND JOB MAY BE AT STAKE SOON FROM HIS TAKE ON IGBOS WHICH AMOUNTED TO CALL FOR GENOCIDE AND PUNISHABLE IN A SANE SICIETY LIKE THE US.

But on a daily basis, many Yoruba in the zoo Nigeria make similar threats like Ariyo's, or even worse, against the Igbo, just because of Yoruba fears that Lagos may soon lose touch with Yoruba culture because of high Igbo population in Lagos. But there does not exist any country in the world where citizens of the same country are considered guests in any city in the country. So it's surprising the degenerate level of the mindset if some of today's Yoruba.

In the first place, why must Ariyo living in far away US have much to do with what a deviant Lagos-based Oba Akiolu was in?

Did any Nigerian zoo law enforcement agency even question Oba Akiolu who made some obviouse ethnic slur - and blunder?

Instead of Yoruba to declare Oduduwa Republic and have Lagos remain the way Yoruba want it, Yoruba still strive to eat her cake and have it - oil money from former southeast region build Lagos in conjunction with the residents of Lagos who include large population of Igbos.

Why must Yoruba regard non-Yoruba in Lagos as strangers, while Lagos is being built by resources from outside Lagos and by a large number of Nigerians pooled from all parts of the world?

Has any American ever described Dr. Ariyo as a guest in the US city that Ariyo lives in? One can comfortably answer No for Ariyo.

Yoruba need to fast-track development of long underdeveloped Yoruba hinterland.

It's no point Yoruba wanting to cause blood shed or commit suicide because of a Lagos city 70% of which is a huge slum.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
nosike3:
long epistle with zero sense and meaning! Dull folks everywhere! I wonder who's the lion here! Folks carving out an niche with their hands or those 'omoniling' and 'agberoing' about! grin odigwa egwu!!! Ndi ofe mmanu! cheesy

Yibhoes naturally can't read. Not surprised. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment by nosike3(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
LordExecutioner:

Yibhoes naturally can't read. Not surprised. cheesy
this guy is definitely retardedd!!! Just replied the sheet he wrote and still he thinks igbos can't read!! Chai!! grin Free education was a waste of money! Some peeps are totally unteachable!! cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu Considering ‘Temporary Subsidy’ On Petrol / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.