Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Internship Connect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internship Connect (1220 Views)

Internship And Volunteer Opportunity At A Radio Station / Fresh Unicef Internship Opportunity / Internship Fair Kaduna 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are recruiting massively for Interns in Lagos and Abuja for the following roles:
- Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants
- Customer Service Assistants and;
- Sales Assistants
To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying for and the city, as the Subject of your email.
Application closes 2 weeks from today.
Remember, Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.

For more info call 08024713322 and visit www.internshipconnect.net
Re: Internship Connect by Nicogen4us(f): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
What qualification pls?
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
There are no specifications. If you have a HND, Bachelors (or equivalent), Masters or higher, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org with the position you are applying for and your city.

Thanks,
JID
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2015
Oftentimes, once we set a goal, we become focused on reaching it. After achieving that big promotion, set yourself another challenging goal to keep you grounded and driven to do even better than before. If you need a best practice, follow Matthew McConaughey's example during his 2014 Oscars acceptance speech:

"And to my hero, that’s who I chase. Now, when I was 15 years old, I had a very important person in my life come to me and say, “Who’s your hero?” And I said, “I don’t know, I’ve got to think about that. Give me a couple of weeks.” I come back two weeks later, this person comes up and says, “Who’s your hero?” I said, “I thought about it. It’s me in 10 years.” So I turned 25. Ten years later, that same person comes to me and says, “So, are you a hero?” And I was like, “Not even close! No, no no!” He said, “Why?” I said, “Because my hero’s me at 35.”
So you see every day, every week, every month, and every year of my life, my hero’s always ten years away. I’m never going to be my hero. I’m not going to attain that. I know I’m not. And that’s just fine with me, because that keeps me with somebody to keep on chasing." -- Matthew McConaughey

Who is your hero? Hopefully, it's YOU 10 years from now. After my best friend passed three years ago, my hero is who I will be 10 years from now. Now, I have to work to become that, which will keep me busy for the next 10 years. No time for complacency here.

That's what I want for you as well. Hopefully, this post inspires YOU to always be grateful for where you came from (and what you had overcome), refrain from being complacent, and keep chasing after the BEST future version of yourself, however long it takes to "reach" it.

-Philip Blackett

Are you inspired by this post? Do you agree with Matthew McConaughey's philosphy? Let us know what you think!
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2015
Download the VENTURE CAREER APP for FREE

You get:
-Career Advice
-Daily Career Tips
-Career descriptions with real life case studies and regular updates
-Opportunities posted daily
-Bi-monthly Venture Career Newsletters
-Venture Career Journal Downloads

All this and more can be at your fingertips all day, every day for free on your Android smartphone or tablet!!

Downloadable from the Google Play Store NOW!! State that you first heard about it here, from JID
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
Dear friends,

The next training is scheduled for Thursday 4th and Friday 5th June, 2015at 9am . below are the details:

The 2-day training will comprise of sessions include, Effective Report Writing, Leadership and Workplace Ethics, Time and Resource Management, Personal Branding and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation.

Attendance is normally charged at N2000, however, we have decided to ioffer attendees two options:
1. You pay the fee on attendance
2. We defer your payment till when we place you in an internship and ONLY from your first stipend. This means that you can come for the training next week without paying and once you are placed by us in an internship, the one-off N3000 fee will ONLY be deducted from your first stipend.

The fees normally go into covering the cost of hiring the venue for the training and refreshments for facilitators who we cannot afford to pay but have volunteered to support the programme.

PLEASE NOTE: Placements will only commence after you have gone through the 2-day training. This is because, we feel safer and confident when we present interns who have been through our training.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards.

JID Team
Re: Internship Connect by Nduwin(f): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
where is the venue and the position available? which establishments do you place ur candidates?what are the requirements too?
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Nduwin:
where is the venue and the position available? which establishments do you place ur candidates?what are the requirements too?

Hi Nduwin,

If you send us an email with your name and CV to ruth@ji4d.org, we will send you all the details you need, including the address and possible internship opportunities.

For starters, we are looking recruit Junior Analyst interns who speak French and interns who speak any of the Ghanian languages for an organization in Abuja. So if you or anyone you know, falls within this category, please send us an email with your CV urgently to be considered.

The following organizations we have placed several graduates like yourselves in recent past include:

ESFAJ and Partners
NOI Polls
Oakland Schools
Sustainable Health Initiative
Dafinone Consulting
Clay Field and Harrows
CDNET
Emerging Platforms
Hatlab Ice Cream

These are just a few.

Thanks

JID Team
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an Administrative Assistant position for an organization in Lagos. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as the vacancy is an urgent one. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject.

Internship Job Description:
- Research and post opportunities – jobs, scholarships, internship, training, admissions, etc. and update other information on organization’s career portal.

- Update at least 5 relevant and timely posts daily on opportunities – zero errors in grammar, spelling and formatting.

- Make sure there is no out-dated information on the portal with respect to opportunities

- Schedule and create at least 5 updates weekly for 2 content types on the portal besides employers, training providers and professional bodies to be profiled in the newsletter.

- Plan and schedule articles and materials for organization’s bi-monthly newsletter.

- Create and maintain a 3 month rolling plan for the newsletters.

- Identify and confirm articles and materials for 2 successive newsletters at all times.

- Ensure appropriate and credible content under employers, training providers and professional bodies profiled in the newsletter – a minimum of 10 in each area.

- Create and publish organization’s newsletters on Mailchimp or designated newsletter platform.

- Zero errors in final published material – grammar, spelling, formatting, links etc.

- Final draft of the newsletter should be ready by Friday 4pm preceding the Monday of publication.

- Newsletters should be published no later than 2pm on the Monday of publication.

- Compile, update and grow email lists for organization’s email campaigns and newsletters.

- Make sure there is less than 1% bounce rate on Mailchimp.

- All new organization’s contacts to be added to the mailing list within 1 week.

- Obtain and add 100 new emails per week from school year books and events attended.

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject.

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an IT Officer position for organizations in Abuja and Lagos. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as the vacancy is an urgent one. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject.

Availability: 6 months with opportunity to be retained after internship period

- BSc or equivalent degree in any of the STEM subjects
- Certification in database management/administration, preferably Oracle and a proven competence of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proven competence of Unified Markup Language (UML)
- Proven competence in Object Role Modeling (ORM)
- Proven competence in Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Proven competence in HTML/CSS and the development of forms
- Proven competence in front end/back end integration (using PhP, asp or other Microsoft based languages, jsp or other java based languages)

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org urgently with your name, city and the position as the subject.

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Did you study Estate Management? Do you have a friend or family member who did?

We are currently recruiting graduates with such qualifications for an organization in Abuja urgently in need of such employees for an Internship position.

If you are interested, please send you CV to ruth@ji4d.org, indicating your interest in the Internship position.

Thank you!
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are recruiting Nysc lawyers and non-Nysc lawyers (willing to take internships) for an organisation in Abuja urgently in need of a lawyer.

If you are a qualified lawyer in Abuja, currently doing your youth service and looking for a place to serve or you have finished your Nysc and are willing to work as an intern for a period of time, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org.

Please do this urgently and include your status and the job you are applying for in the subject or body of the email i.e "NAME (CORPER/INTERN LAWYER)."

Interviews will begin from next week.

Thank you,

JID Team
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an Administrative Assistant position for an organization in Abuja. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as there are several vacancies to fill. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

- Research and post opportunities – jobs, scholarships, internship, training, admissions, etc. and update other information on organization’s career portal.
- Update at least 5 relevant and timely posts daily on opportunities – zero errors in grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Make sure there is no out-dated information on the portal with respect to opportunities
- Schedule and create at least 5 updates weekly for 2 content types on the portal besides employers, training providers and professional bodies to be profiled in the newsletter.
- Plan and schedule articles and materials for organization’s bi-monthly newsletter.
- Create and maintain a 3 month rolling plan for the newsletters.
- Identify and confirm articles and materials for 2 successive newsletters at all times.
- Ensure appropriate and credible content under employers, training providers and professional bodies profiled in the newsletter – a minimum of 10 in each area.
- Create and publish organization’s newsletters on Mailchimp or designated newsletter platform.
- Zero errors in final published material – grammar, spelling, formatting, links etc.
- Final draft of the newsletter should be ready by Friday 4pm preceding the Monday of publication.
- Newsletters should be published no later than 2pm on the Monday of publication.
- Compile, update and grow email lists for organization’s email campaigns and newsletters.
- Make sure there is less than 1% bounce rate on Mailchimp.
- All new organization’s contacts to be added to the mailing list within 1 week.
- Obtain and add 100 new emails per week from school year books and events attended.

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: Internship Connect by smk4life(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Sent mine
Re: Internship Connect by JI4D(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are pleased to announce that we shall be holding a FREE training
session in employability and competency skills this month in Abuja.

Why Should I attend the Training?
We feel more comfortable presenting interns who have been through our
training, in essence we can only vouch for candidates that we have
trained. The training provides Candidates with indispensable
professional and personal skills which make them more appealing to
employers. The training is a 2-day training, 9am to 1pm comprising
sessions like, Project Management, Effective Report Writing, Leadership
and Workplace Ethics, Time and Resource Management, Personal Branding
and Networking, Proposal Writing, CV writing and Interview Simulation.

We have placed over 100 trained interns in organization such as Dafinone
Consulting, Goge Africa, NOI Polls, CSR-IN-Action, CREEDS Energy,
Sustainable Health Initiative (SHI), and a host of others.

The training Dates are as follows:
Abuja -Thursday 8th and Friday 9th October 2015

IT IS FREE
Typically, if you were to pay, the fees are meant to cover the cost of hiring the venue of the training and provide refreshments to facilitators who we cannot afford to pay, but they have volunteered to support the programme. We are incurring all the bills for you; so, you have nothing to worry about, as this training is completely free. Our facilitators are managers and senior staff from different organizations.

To indicate your interest in the Training, please send an email to
Ruth@ji4d.org attaching your CV. Also, remember to write your full name and phone number in the body of the mail.

We look forward to seeing you.

Thank you.

JID Team

(1) (Reply)

I Just Upraded My Cab Business (please Review) / How To Send Bulk Sms For FREE Through Whatsapp Online Messenger Software / I Am Interested In Indomie Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.