Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala (27214 Views)

Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala / Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List / Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Oluabayomi1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ds woman must b extremely high on SHISHA else why on earth is she seeking Obama's assistance in bringing back d chibok girls!
Can't she go ahead n bring dem bk?
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by PARDONWI123: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Shekau has not given reasons for not attending. Maybe he planned attending with Chibok gals. Transport issues cool cool
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by deb(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Shekau n buhari grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Chai! Which kind brain be this? lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Abayhormy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Macelliot:

They knew their plans....
Since Shekau made their list....

It's so pathetic how so uninformed the so called youth of our generation is. All this Internet access is not to only browse nairaland and stir up tribal intolerance & fights; the Internet access is also supposed to be a good source of education and research.
Osama bin Laden also made the list in 2003 and 2007. While Jonathan also made the list when he became president elect in 2011.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by CSTR2: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not a fan of buhari but that was commendable.
Our president should not be found in such shows.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Macelliot(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Who are you talking about @bolded.

Who are those that make the list? that shekau made the list, does that make him an ally to the 3 other Nigerians that made it?.
"Chibok" connects the three....
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Bonapart(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
sarahatuba:

Video evidence of him making the first two statements smiley
the truth may tarry but must surely emerge.....
Secondly: go n ask or Google about past northern leaders.... i rest my case
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Rilwayne001: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Macelliot:

"Chibok" connects the three....

I am highly disappointed in your display of very low IQ this evening. Even though I know you to be a slow, but I wasn't aware that you have taken your slowpokeness to greater level. When you said "chibok connects the three", mumu who is talking about chibok? Do you even read what you type at all? do you find it hard to comprehend the question I asked?

I said " that shekau made the list, does that make him an ally to the 3 other Nigerians (i.e. Mbuhari, Oby ezekwezili and Chimamanda Adichie) that made it?.

Can you now see how slow you are?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Yasher: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg leave the president from all the unnecessary dinners and courtesy calls jare. He'll need all his strength when he's sworn in because to rule Naija no be moi moi atal
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari does not really need to be there... he has bigger fishes to fry for Nigeria...
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by jice(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
arbitter:
You know at this stage (after your beloved GEJ's loss), all this kinda crap you're posting here just makes you even more worthless and pathetic.

If you think you're annoying anybody then you're very wrong cause we already got what we want (i.e your beloved GEJ out of Aso rock) and whatever you say online aint never gonna change that, so what do you have? NOTHING!!.
You've got nothing but time to waste posting garbage here apparently, so face it boy, YOU HAVE FAILED just like your beloved GEJ.

Bittered?

Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by 1stola: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
arbitter:
You know at this stage (after your beloved GEJ's loss), all this kinda crap you're posting here just makes you even more worthless and pathetic.

If you think you're annoying anybody then you're very wrong cause we already got what we want (i.e your beloved GEJ out of Aso rock) and whatever you say online aint never gonna change that, so what do you have? NOTHING!!.
You've got nothing but time to waste posting garbage here apparently, so face it boy, YOU HAVE FAILED just like your beloved GEJ.

Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Shekau my FATHER n buhari MY CONQURER grin grin grin. GEJ my ERROR! FAYOSE my ROGUE MODEL!!
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari and his long time friend and ally Shekau stayed away, I wonder why.
Seriously

You are the biggest

FOOOL av ever met on nairaland.

It really sucks to be you.

TUFIA
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by gowaga68: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-fails-to-attend-time-100-gala/

Why did El-Rufai not go on Shekau's behalf?

Goodluck Jonathan should have gone since El-Rufai was occupied with his governmental victory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by yusufbida(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Who are d foolz dat always like ur post above?
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by ShowYourCertificate: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

Na boko haram voted for Buhari? Na now I know say na fish brain you dey carry inside your gigantic head.
They influenced Buhari's victory by making Nigerians feel unsafe thereby inciting the people against Jonathan.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by tochstorm(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
arbitter:

dude relax n drink orijin or yoyo bitters. it's good for your health!
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by todayguest(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Buhari and Shekau on the same 'honour list'!!! What could have brought them together?
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am highly disappointed in your display of very low IQ this evening. Even though I know you to be a slow, but I wasn't aware that you have taken your slowpokeness to greater level. When you said "chibok connects the three", mumu who is talking about chibok? Do you even read what you type at all? do you find it hard to comprehend the question I asked?

I said " that shekau made the list, does that make him an ally to the 3 other Nigerians (i.e. Mbuhari, Oby ezekwezili and Chimamanda Adichie) that made it?.

Even if u concoct a story of Buahri being d antichrist, some hate-filled bitter imbeciles will still fall for it.
U should just learn to ignore certain kinds of comments on NL. They aint worth ur time and bandwidth. These pple keep spreading their fuqqery because pple dignify dem with responses. Its these responses that fuel dem and make dem beliv they're taken seriously. D right 2 freedom of speech does nt guarantee d right 2 be taken seriozly. So just let dem be. Let dem keep wallowing in bitterness, hate, imbecility and self-denial.
NL is not a transparent forum, so any piece of garbage can make FP. Its all abt d traffic
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Macelliot(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Slow?
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by muktarmtt(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari and his long time friend and ally Shekau stayed away, I wonder why.
but i didn't see ur old stinky man of urs dere why he's away or he is together with dem ryt
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Justicealh3(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is hately missing of names, why buhari & shekau? get lost.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by muktarmtt(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
daz make u a loser of the highest oder
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by bakila: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahn:

You can't really blame her. GEJ's incompetence is what led to this. Over 16,000 people dead and more dying with no possible solution in sight. Nigeria is so glad that he is gone. I just hope Buhari puts him where he is supposed to be. Kirikiri awaits him and his team of looters
No GEJ should not go to prison. Otouke is enough for him. It will serve as a reminder to future leaders that if you dont perform home and away, the people are waiting for you.
GEJ should not go to prison, if IPEJ and DIZIENI return the loot inculding his own.
This is one of my worst opinion sha.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Macelliot:

Slow?

Yes, retãrd (èd)
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Macelliot(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes, retãrd (èd)
Are we dragging Girlfriend? Why Insult?
Sorry, you feel pained... Get a life.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Rilwayne001: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Macelliot:

Are we dragging Girlfriend?
dragging what do you mean by "dragging girlfriend"?

Why Insult?
Sorry if it seems so, but thats the bitter truth.

Sorry, you feel pained

No. I don't

... Get a life.

I already have one.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by Macelliot(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

dragging what do you mean by "dragging girlfriend"?
Guys behaves strange to other Guys because of girls....
Asking if the bone of contention for such an insult was your girlfriend?

Sorry if it seems so, but thats the bitter truth.
Truth? What's ur definition of truth?

No. I don't
Obviously, you did...

I already have one.
Not well updated...
You need to scan your life to remove those aggressive, hard-heartened genes away from you...
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by favourelisha(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
How can buhala and boharau go,when their plan is to turn nigeria?. Into Sodom and goharam.
Re: Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala by mpowa(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:

grin You have special Heros, I don't envy You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate / I Told Obasanjo That I Couldn't Build A Presidential Lodge For Him - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.