Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. (51087 Views)

Audition! Audition!! Model Casting Call For The Biggest Fashion Show In Nigeria / The Correct Pronunciation Of Well Known International Fashion Brands / Biggest Fashion Brands In The World!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Better, missclasssy I know is better than most NL bitches and feminist...

nigeria hoes should take this women as their role model,instead of begging for BIS and looking for who will take them to SS for their daily bread
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by paulolee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmm... d list isn't complete without my own personal brand n my fashion designer named titanic1...
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by AceLove: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
You couldn't resist turning this into another tribal issue abi? If you choose to be quiet with your achievements what does it matter if others do otherwise?

BlackGirlsCode:
Yorubas doing big things silently.

No need for noisemaking.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by BedLam: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hollaniyii:
It is unfortunate that most of these people are not good in business management. Their pricing policy is always wrong, they target the few rich without considering the multiplier effects of quantity sales.
Na Greed de worry them.
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by BlackGirlsCode: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
AceLove:
You couldn't resist turning this into another tribal issue abi? I[b]f you choose to be quiet with your achievements what does it matter if others do otherwise? [/b]

If I choose to acknowledge Yorubas, why does it matter to you?

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by soldierdollar(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Menace2Society(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No need for noisemaking.
That's the real code home gal wink no need for chest beating

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by rman: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
What about David Wej?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ipledge:
Missclasssy keep it up,happy you changed your line.I really appreciate your informative threads kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks.
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by madamoringo(f): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No need for noisemaking.

Don't even mention it, just keep the groove going, no time! grin grin

No time of noise-making and empty chest-beating like some Nigerian jews!

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by ashewopeckas(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why that Emmy Collins come pack veins full face like erect d1ck
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Ralphlauren(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm a big fan of Emmy Collins.

How come my babe's fashion label "April by Kunbi Oyelese" is not on the list angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by bastien: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Like I even know one......weitin concern me,if I need cloth I go just go ikeja along around 5pm do better bend down select
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by SIRTee15: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hollaniyii:
It is unfortunate that most of these people are not good in business management. Their pricing policy is always wrong, they target the few rich without considering the multiplier effects of quantity sales.

I think they lack the capacity to engage in mass production of their products.
Value chain production is a challenge in this country except they will produce in Asia.
Its when they can churn out millions of their products within a short possible time that they can target the general masses.
Until then, their limited production capacity will inadvertently make their products a target of the elites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Joey82(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Come on Op,

how abt zizi cardow and yomi casuals.
Yomi casuals is infact a household name when it comes to male Ankara designs.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by bettercreature(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nonsense Biggest fashion brand in Nigeria or VICTORIA ISLAND
ABA boys rules Nigeria fashion designal dont make mistake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by sweatholder(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice anyway
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by tunnary(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No need for noisemaking.
Tel dem make them hear joor
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by AceLove: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
It doesn't in any way! What matters to me is you insinuating a certain behavior is better than another just because you are disposed to one. Another reason is that it is certain to start a tribal war...check all those quoting you aboveangry

BlackGirlsCode:

If I choose to acknowledge Yorubas, why does it matter to you?

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by BlackGirlsCode: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
AceLove:
It doesn't in any way! What matters to me is you insinuating a certain behavior is better than another just because you are disposed to oneangry

Then have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Those names are not complete without mentioning the likes of :
Needle Craft and Lilimax smiley
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by AceLove: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Of course...same wishes here!
BlackGirlsCode:

Then have a nice day.
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by ritux: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Please add Yomi Casuals

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by anonimi: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No need for noisemaking.

What is the meaning of these names in yoruba

- Sagoe
- Coker
- Harvey Aggrey-Orleans
- Isoken Ogiemwonyi
- Ohimai Atafo
- Tsemaye Binitie
- Davida Okpara
- Ejiro Amos Tafari
- Emmy Collins
- Fatima Aliyu Garba
- Kiki Kamanu

If person call you and all the yeye people wey like your post as useless, TRIBAL bigots of no value, you go dey shout sey dem yab you, abi
Meanwhile na wetin you deserve be that!
QED!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by eluquenson(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls add Mastay Dollars.
Nice work from our guys here.
Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by BlackGirlsCode: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
anonimi:

What is the meaning of these names in yoruba

- Sagoe
- Coker
[s]- Harvey Aggrey-Orleans
- Isoken Ogiemwonyi
- Ohimai Atafo[/s]

Whatever failed point you think you're making, the first two are Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by charmmama: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
my tailor tooo

Baba Yemi grin

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by anonimi: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Whatever failed point you think you're making, the first two are Yorubas.

Hopefully you have seen the point I made now that the post is updated and finalised.

Those first two that you say are yorubas, please share the meaning of their surnames.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by BlackGirlsCode: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
anonimi:

Hopefully you have seen the point I made now that the post is updated and finalised.

Those first two that you say are yorubas, please share the meaning of their surnames.
Thanks.

What is the meaning of Lawal and McCauley in Yoruba? Go and look that up first olodo.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Menace2Society(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.
Deola na hausa name ba?

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Fashion Brands In Nigeria And The People Behind Their Success. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
The Igbo Nation also ROCK. We are Representation.
#ProudlyaNigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market / Uzoma Jenfrancis Crowned Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019 In Colourful Event / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.