Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. (6050 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Ritchiee: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
As a new government takes over, one which has the fist to arrest corruption and penalized all those who have looted public funds over the years, it becomes imminent for us to create or project a likely list for this administration.

Nigeria’s president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), has disclosed that his cabinet would be announced very quickly within seven working days of inauguration; and that “Anyone with a whiff of corruption or any kind of taint will not be in the cabinet. Our manifesto will reflect zero tolerance for corruption”.

So, let’s keep on doing this together, let’s create a possible list of technocrats and or politicians who would make the cut for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list. We can will come back after May 29th and say, “yes, I got it! I predicted right.”

#Buhari’s Cabinet, Ministerial List For Presidential Appointments Predicted as follows:

Now it gets more interesting as most of our fans are updating the list and timely commenting on this topic. More predictions and reactions from our wide readers have been updated. See below:

The first on the list is Olubunmi Arasco, who predicted as follow:

Olubunmi Arasco predicted Mr. Charles Soludo as the new Governor of Central Bank Nigeria. He described the former CBN governor as a wizard in financing.

City Evans Leyere-ue predicted Mrs. Caroline Barine Nagbo as the new Minister of Women Affairs. While

IDOWU disagreed with my prediction of Abike Dabiri and says, “Abike Dabiri does not worth to be given ministerial appointment.” So, I have removed him from my original list. Click here to see >>>the Original Ministerial list of Buhari’s cabinet who are set to take the mantle of leadership come June 7th or so…<<<<

Ademola’s reaction: “Please don’t use tribalism and religion to cause division in Nigeria again. If these are the people the general needed for the positive change we all clamour for, then, so be it. All we want is better and glorious Nigeria. Jonathan used ethnicity and religion to rule, one of the reasons he failed woefully despite sharing our money to bribe. thanks”

Mrs/Miss Augustine Uzoma makes her contribution, “I am recommending the former deputy governor of Abia state, Comrade Chris Akomas as the new minister of Environment. Which I am sure he can handle very well”

Also, four predictions came from Muhammed Sani Suleiman. He predicted as follow:
1. Hakeem Baba Ahmed as Minister of Transport
4. Col Hamid I Ali (RTD) NSA
1. Abdullrahman Dambazau as Minister of Defence
4. Rabiu KwanKwaso as Minister of Federal National Planning Commission

new minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE,Rotimi Amaechi, Caroline Barine Nagbo,Hakeem Baba Ahmed

Hence, we can now update our list as follows:

1. Babatunde Fashola — Predicted as new ministers of the Federal Capital Territory
2. Rotimi Amaechi — Predicted as the new Minister of SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT
3. Olubunmi Arasco predicted Mr. Charles Soludo as the new Governor of Central Bank Nigeria
4. Muhammed Sani Suleiman predicted Abdullrahman Dambazau as new Minister of Defence
5. Dr. Chris Ngige — Predicted as the new minister Of WORKS AND HOUSING (F.M.W.&H.)
6. Tam David West — Predicted as the new Minister of PETROLEUM RESOURCES
7. Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu — Predicted as new ministers of Finance
8. Mrs/Miss Augustine Uzoma recommends Comrade Chris Akomas as the new Minister of Environment
9. Oby Ezekwesili — Predicted as the new minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE
10. Dr. Adewumi Adeshina — Predicted as the new minister Of AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
11. Jide idris — Predicted as the new minister Of HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
12. City Evans Leyere-ue predicted Mrs. Caroline Barine Nagbo as the new Minister of Women Affairs
13. Muhammed Sani Suleiman predicted Hakeem Baba Ahmed as Minister of Transport
14. Nda Isaiah — Predicted as new minister of Education And Youth Development
15. Hakeem Baba Ahmed -— Predicted as the new minister of Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
16. Sam Ndah-Isaiah — Predicted as the new minister Of SPECIAL DUTIES
17. Segun Arganga — Predicted as the new minister Of Foreign Affairs
18. Muhammed Sani Suleiman predicted Rabiu KwanKwaso as new Minister of National Planning Commission
19. Tonye Cole- Predicted as the new Minister of POWER and STEEL
20. Rotimi Akeredolu — Predicted as new ministers of Justice
21. Muhammed Sani Suleiman as Col Hamid I Ali (RTD) NSA
22. General Cyril Iweze — Officer to lead the operation against Boko Haram

Give me your list…. you can’t predict better than I do!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Mogidi: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Seems Tinubu lost out.

He was expecting Mrs Remi Tinubu to become the Coordinating Minister for the Economy.

Why not central bank governor eh, mr frog eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by wordcat(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by bombella: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by mercyville: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Seems Tinubu lost out.

He was expecting Mrs Remi Tinubu to become the Coordinating Minister for the Economy.

You really hate Tinubu with a thick passion....UHH

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

what is this one saying? Remi who is an elected senator? Pls think before spewing thrash.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Sooroptimist1: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]Seems Tinubu lost out.

Why not central bank governor eh, mr frog eyes?[/s]

If it has not dawned on you till this moment,your moniker is now been looked upon with pity and wholesome disdain

Owing to your penchance for pettiness

There is no way Tinubu would ever lose out in nominating very brilliant and astute individuals into the new cabinet

You should quit being bitter and sorrowful

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by sunkoye: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
mercyville:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

You really hate Tinubu with a thick passion....UHH
u sure need quality mercy....u are not so well my dear.. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by aderonila18: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

You better don't go mad over Tinubu grin because you are sounding seriously pained

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by nawtibownie: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
*Yimu. Fashola can't be the FCT minister. Ngige? No way. He can't even become a minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Mogidi: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
Sooroptimist1:

If it has not dawned on you till this moment,your moniker is now been looked upon with pity and wholesome disdain

Owing to your penchance for pettiness

There is no way Tinubu would ever lose out in nominating very brilliant and astute individuals into the new cabinet

You should quit be bitter and sorrowful
[/s]

I loathe the day my moniker would be looked on or thought of as nothing but a pain in the back for APC and its supporters.
Am not here to please you, I thought I made that clear with my usual choice of words.
Seems am not odious enough for some people, your point is taken Mr Sooroptimist1.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by reborn1: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

[/s]

This short loser is still crying. Moses, brace up cos you gonna cry for 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
wordcat:
Rubbish
it is arrant nonsense!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Mobi47(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Can u create a thread for this. T some lecturers are too wicked

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by olu77(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

I wish those lecturers jungle justice, they are always bold with their evil demand. Many unserious female students sleep with them from time to time and one would expect that they will atleast spare the serious ones
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by nastyd(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

Ur Mumu strong gan o

Serving Senator as Minister....?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Mohdadutse(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sule Lamido Minister of FCT
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Ama80(f): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fashola Fr fct huh!dat means abj is finished.tinubu wil sell aso rock.apc can't be so generous to give Ngige dat juicy position.Oby ezekwesili shud remain an activist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Bamoha(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
kwankwaso is a senator elect o
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by ikelvin(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
So what do you want us to do now? We should help you sleep with him?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Zerop: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:

If you're a virgin, hold on, you'll graduate on day. Report him formally. If you're not, and there's one small boy shining you, why not give him too. He offers more value than that boy. Alternatively, quit school!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Benojiaku4all(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
My own prediction...
1) Petroleum Minister- Prof Tam David West
2) Finance Minister- Kalu Idika Kalu
3) Works Minister- Babatunde Fashola
4) Education Minister- Oby Ezekwesili
5) Information Minister- Sam Ndah Isaiah
6) Justice- Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN
7) Culture and Tourism- Dele Momodu
cool Special Duties- Kayode Fayemi
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Gracebegatme: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Well,all these are just presumptions,let's wait for the official release and then we will know those whose predictions are on point.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by ivyT(f): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
ikelvin:

So what do you want us to do now? We should help you sleep with him?

U didn't have to say this,its kinda serious_nd ur joking about it
undecided
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by ikelvin(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
ivyT:

U didn't have to say this,its kinda serious_nd ur joking about it
undecided
I'm not joking ma'am. If she needs money, I can give her money. But what exactly does she want? An advice? The only advice that would work is giving the lecturer money.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Larriekay: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

u are on every thread saying thrash, I think ur thick skull needs to be formatted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by baybeeboi: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
create a thread for this nonsense.
I don't even see what anyone can do for you here. Or do you want us to fûck the lecturer in ur stead?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by mikolo80: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by jaso1(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2015
firstEVA:
what is this one saying? Remi who is an elected senator? Pls think before spewing thrash.
He's an Igbo guy .
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by femmy2010(m): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Seems Tinubu lost out.

Your imagination is indeed wild.
Tinubu is a realist, his wife is currently a Senator of the federal republic and contented with that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated. by Rayjaymay(m): 1:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Notin for nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Getting Serious, See What I Saw This Morning. / What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech? / Islamic Banking: Oritsejafor Replies Sultan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.