Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari (810 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Economic Realities: The Way Forward For President-elect Muhammadu Buhari / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari by Realdeals(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Today Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari on TVC
Watch it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmnd4u09D8

1 Like

Re: First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari by Realdeals(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
I believe he is going to perform he was germane on many issues!
Re: First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari by bombella: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
Re: First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari by Realdeals(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala FP food don land
Re: First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

My friend you didnt say what level you are or how many times he has failed you or the particular course. I also attended delsu and i took his cousres too. But that lecturer is one of the most respected in that depart of BCH DELSU
I think you don't know how to pass his course. His courses are mostly applied or hypothetical questions. Please find an intelligent guy or girl in bch dept. To teach you how pass his course. From what I know before I graduated, Anigborho is a decent lecturer. I pass through DELSU writing all my exams without bribe or cheating in the dept of bch. And I came among the best student in that dept. During my time. I came from a humble background too. If there are lecturers in that dept dat does that kind of thing is not A. A. Anigborho.
Re: First Exclusive Interview With Nigeria's President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari by geedeex2(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Transcription..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Forces Invade Last Known Stronghold Of Boko Haram / Hilarious Photo Of GMB,OBJ,GEJ And Amaechi / We’ll Re-open Ige’s Case Under Buhari’s Govt – Muyiwa Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.