Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani (935 Views)

NNPC Has Started Refunding Unremitted $1.48bn - Alison-Madueke / NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani / NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by jaymantin(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke
The Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, on Wednesday disclosed that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation has started refunding $1.48bn into the Federation Account as recommended by an audit firm, PriceWaterHouse Coopers.

She however did not disclose how much has so far been refunded by the corporation.

She also denied reports that she was seeking the assistance of some highly-placed persons in other to get soft landing from the incoming administration of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

Alison-Madueke spoke with State House correspondents at the end of the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

It will be recalled that the Federation Account Allocation Committee on Monday night constituted a committee to find out the reasons for the delay in the refund of the sum.

PriceWaterHouse Coopers had in its forensic audit report of the corporation recommended that the NNPC should refund the amount to the Federation Account.

The firm was last year hired to carry out the audit following an allegation by the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Lamido Sanusi, that $20bn was not remitted to the Federation Account by the NNPC.

PWC had stated in the report that while the total gross revenue generated from crude oil lifting was $69.34bn between January 2012 and July 2013 and not $67bn as earlier stated by the Senate Reconciliation Committee, what was remitted to the Federation Account was $50.81bn and not $47bn.

The audit report revealed that $28.22bn was the value of domestic crude oil allocated to the NNPC, adding that total amount spent on subsidy for Premium Motor Spirit was $5.32bn.

Alison-Madueke however explained that the unremitted fund was owed by NPDC for a block that had been assigned from NNPC to NPDC.

She said, “The PriceWaterHouse Coopers forensic audit that was done a few weeks ago, in its recommendation mentioned that $1.48bn was owed by NPDC for a block that had hitherto been assigned from the NNPC to NPDC which is its subsidiary.

“They felt that the right process would be that NPDC will refund that money to the Federation Account. NPDC has apparently started those refunds and it is also in discussion with NNPC and DPR on same. So the refund has actually begun.”

While saying that the payment was being done under her directives, she insisted that the sum was not missing but transferred by the NNPC to NPDC which is a subsidiary.
http://www.punchng.com/news/nnpc-starts-refunding-1-48bn-to-federation-account-diezani/

I can't fit laff ooo!!!
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by san316(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
See liar. They must refund 20billion dollars.
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by bombella: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by Merlissa(f): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of money appearing magically

1 Like

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
The fear of GMB , is the beginning of wisdom. grin grin grin grin grin
They will refund everything to the last, after which they will be transported to kirikiri.
we are expecting 20b, nothing less!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
cool story bro

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by Oklander: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Madueke is a kirikiri candidate.
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by sammyj: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Dezani should not only refund 1.48 Billion dollars, but go further to refund the remaining 21 Billion dollars stolen under her nose Shameless woman !! angry shocked cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by midolian(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
bombella:
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!
look for a way of setting him up..think, plan and you ll succeed. If u don't think that ll work, talk to anoda lecturer you trust in your skul about this..
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by abduljabbar4(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm expecting 40 billion dollars
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by tomakint: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
$1.48 billion has been the unremitted account from NNPC to Federation Account afterall, I wondered where Sanusi saw $48 billion later he saw $20 billion and eventually $10.1 billion........Buhari go look taya at a mirage 'missing dollars' that are not missing instead of him to continue the good works of Nation building Jonathan kickstarted.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
tomakint:
$1.48 billion has been the unremitted account from NNPC to Federation Account afterall, I wondered where Sanusi saw $48 billion later he saw $20 billion and eventually $10.1 billion........Buhari go look taya at a mirage 'missing dollars' that are not missing instead of him to continue the good works of Nation building Jonathan kickstarted.

phool. I thought you said no money was missing after all? and Why haven't they made this audit by pwc public?
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by sheymoni(m): 12:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Deziani ! deziani !! deziani !!!
How many times did I called you?
Vomit all that you have illegally swallowed before buhari is sworn in.
I don talk my own o. There's no AC in Kirikiri o

Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by efilefun(m): 12:34am On Apr 23, 2015
no time for nonsense... This is what we really need in naija.. A leader whose name alone instills fear in the corrupt ones
to think that some people wanted us to continue with such impunity n embezzlement baffles me....

truth will always prevail over falsehood
Re: NNPC Starts Refunding $1.48bn To Federation Account – Diezani by Dannyset(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2015
Madam pls don't rush ur sef ehn! There's no need to rush. U and ur cronies will refund all the money on ur knees immediately after May 29. And don't think we will accept anything less than $20B from u people ooo. In fact, we go collect interest join am.
Anuofia!

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets 18 Yrs Jail Term For Killing And Eating Girlfriend's Lover Heart / Court Ask Man To Pay 3m Fine For Stealing 25billions / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.