Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other (43427 Views)

FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix / Pls Advise: Architecture Or Civil Engineering / Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Obidikejr:

My bottleneck is that ion know how to use any of this software's in carrying out analysis ,design and/or detailing. I only know manual calculations and it can be cumbersome.

Yea! it's really hard using manual...
You need to familiarise ursef with these tools
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by anneboleyn(f): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2017
@sentaljohn, I'm downloading into my laptop, and I have downloaded bittorrent, but am trying to see if there is anyway to save myself the headache of being in suspense, while the file is downloading only for it to abort while I have wasted my time, data and battery, am currently in Lagos though. Anyway you can help me, I would gladly appreciate though
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2017
anneboleyn:
@sentaljohn, I'm downloading into my laptop, and I have downloaded bittorrent, but am trying to see if there is anyway to save myself the headache of being in suspense, while the file is downloading only for it to abort while I have wasted my time, data and battery, am currently in Lagos though. Anyway you can help me, I would gladly appreciate though

I understand you...infact, I was once in ur shoes....
Don't worry, dat won't happen with torrent..

am not in Lagos....
if yu were not able to download or purchase d softwares you need b4 monday, then we'll talk abt sending it down to you....how abt dat?
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by anneboleyn(f): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
@sentaljohn, if there is anyway you can send me civil 3d 2017 and one structural software, I will be grateful....but since it seems to me that you are a veteran of all sorts of CADs, and I am a novice in this area, I wonder if you know a little about tekla structures.... I managed to download tekla structures 2017 version as a consolation after I failed to download the Civil 3D and I am currently using any free time I get to learn it( because I want to quit my current line of work and go into practice of civil engineering hopefully), but I'm finding it pretty hard to understand...... So I really hope that you can direct me to any site where I can get to learn tekla structures better. I think I would like to start from there
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Crespodinho(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please I can't crack my autocad and revit. The xforce x64 won't open and the x86 opens. Please help
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
anneboleyn:
@sentaljohn, if there is anyway you can send me civil 3d 2017 and one structural software, I will be grateful....but since it seems to me that you are a veteran of all sorts of CADs, and I am a novice in this area, I wonder if you know a little about tekla structures.... I managed to download tekla structures 2017 version as a consolation after I failed to download the Civil 3D and I am currently using any free time I get to learn it( because I want to quit my current line of work and go into practice of civil engineering hopefully), but I'm finding it pretty hard to understand...... So I really hope that you can direct me to any site where I can get to learn tekla structures better. I think I would like to start from there

Tekla structures is one of the best (if not the best) BIM tool out dere.....it is very huge and complex to learn.......its complexity in form of having all the professionals/team involved in the construction project have their interface/environment..that is why if you are launching the software for the first time, it asks you to chose your field/profession........it also tracks the overflow/process of all the construction stages involved in ur project....its very huge (am still a beginner in using Tekla structures buh close to a pro in its sisters software "Tekla structural designer"wink....

To learn Tekla Structures, i'll advice you to goto their site and register on the "Tekla campus" page....there's also lynda series
I'll try and post some links here also...

Hope it helps
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Crespodinho:
Please I can't crack my autocad and revit. The xforce x64 won't open and the x86 opens. Please help

which year r u tryna crack?

you only need one of the xforce depending on ur system's bit... if I may ask, what bit is ur system??
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Sunnyja: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Obidikejr:

Lol.... I would love to learn any of orion, staad pro, sap 2000. ..is there a Whatsapp group for this thread ? Pls add 07014368896
pls add 08091161479
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by ubatech(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2017
sentaljohn:

Tekla structures is one of the best (if not the best) BIM tool out dere.....it is very huge and complex to learn.......its complexity in form of having all the professionals/team involved in the construction project have their interface/environment..that is why if you are launching the software for the first time, it asks you to chose your field/profession........it also tracks the overflow/process of all the construction stages involved in ur project....its very huge (am still a beginner in using Tekla structures buh close to a pro in its sisters software "Tekla structural designer"wink....

To learn Tekla Structures, i'll advice you to goto their site and register on the "Tekla campus" page....there's also lynda series
I'll try and post some links here also...

Hope it helps

Boss, I nid ur clarification.
What's the difference between Tekla structures and Tekla structural designer?
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by karleone(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Sunnyja:
pls add 08091161479

Hi,

Is there a whatsapp group? I would like to join if there is.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
ubatech:

Boss, I nid ur clarification.
What's the difference between Tekla structures and Tekla structural designer?

TEKLA STRUCTURES is a BIM software whereas TEKLA STRUCTURAL DESIGNER is a Structural Analysis and design software.

Hope it helps
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by olajide4309(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls i need d e book on all ..Am new to d game akintandavid8@gmail.Com
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by ubatech(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=sentaljohn post=61700688]

TEKLA STRUCTURES is a BIM software whereas TEKLA STRUCTURAL DESIGNER is a Structural Analysis and design software.

Yup, mightily.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Crespodinho(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
sentaljohn:

which year r u tryna crack?

you only need one of the xforce depending on ur system's bit... if I may ask, what bit is ur system??
I've done it Sir. I was having issues with the xforce before. Thanks
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by anneboleyn(f): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
@sentaljohn, I am currently trying to download tekla structural designer 2017 (as I want to learn it by all means), but on the tekla webpage it says " make sure you have your product activation key as you will need it to install the software"....I have to idea of how I can find the PAK and I wonder if you can assist me in figuring out the PAK for TSD 2017. Your assistance will be highly appreciated, thanks
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Crespodinho:
I've done it Sir. I was having issues with the xforce before. Thanks
you welcome bro
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by hennytan09: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
pls guys where can I download staadpro.....latest version as I want to start learning d software
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by anneboleyn(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
@sentaljohn, I just came to the understanding that I need to learn tekla structural designer as it can aid me in my search for a job in the civil/structural engineering field....as for the AutoCAD civil 3D you suggested that you can maybe send it to me, but I haven't heard anything from you to that effect.....maybe its because you have time constraints...... So i called one of my friends, who helped me to install the RAM in my computer, and he said maybe he could find out the price of the software in the market.......I haven't also heard from him to that effect, I also tried to download the civil 3d software using torrent like you suggested, its not also working so I have decided to rule out downloading either AutoCAD or Civil 3D, as downloading them on my system is always getting interrupted.... However I still need the product activation key for tekla structural designer, 2017 if there is any way you can get it across to me, I will be very grateful to you.....and also I have resolved that if my friend doesn't send me feedback about the price of AutoCAD and civil 3d, then I would have no choice but to go to the market myself to buy and install them in my computer. Please only help me with solving the problem of Tekla structural designer product activation key, so that I may be able to download, and learn it on my computer.....thanks
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by miasweet(f): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Smiles.
There's more than one way to get and pass information.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls can I get any good site to download prokon and the crack from
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2017
hennytan09:
pls guys where can I download staadpro.....latest version as I want to start learning d software

check my previous posts on how to download from torrent...everything u need is on torrent.

try Civilax, apeledesigns, p30downloads..etc..

search theses keywords individually on google..tthen proceed to the site..from there, you can download what you need.

another way is to type the two keywords together.
for example "Civilax staadpro download" on google..

hope it helps
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2017
awodea:
Pls can I get any good site to download prokon and the crack from

Torrent client sites like thepiratebay.org

Civilax, apeledesigns, p30downloads etc
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Simcha: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Hello, we need construction labourer jobs, such as bricklayer assisting, digging trenches and soak away, hand moulding of bricks and blocks, etc. We can work in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo and Abuja. My whatsapp 09066319941, 07031957083. Thanks
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Tex42(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2017
sentaljohn:

hello!... Pls I want to know if a system with the following specs can run autocad, archicad, Atlantis studio, Orion/tekler structural designer. All installed on the system.

The specs:

Ram: 4gig
Cpu: Intel pent-up, dual core. 2.16ghz
Hdd: 360gig.

I want to acquire the system(lenovo g40-30) and install the mentioned softwares, just wanna be sure the system will run without much lag when one or two of these softwares are running.

Await ur reply. Thanks
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by sentaljohn(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tex42:
hello!... Pls I want to know if a system with the following specs can run autocad, archicad, Atlantis studio, Orion/tekler structural designer. All installed on the system.

The specs:

Ram: 4gig
Cpu: Intel pent-up, dual core. 2.16ghz
Hdd: 360gig.

I want to acquire the system(lenovo g40-30) and install the mentioned softwares, just wanna be sure the system will run without much lag when one or two of these softwares are running.

Await ur reply. Thanks

hello,
Apologies for the late reply.

it will definitely run it without any hiccup..

But one or two of those softwares might lag a littttle bit and take time wen running large and heavy files.....especially wen rendering, you might not be able tto use the highest quality due to the length of time it wud take
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Tex42(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
sentaljohn:

hello,
Apologies for the late reply.

it will definitely run it without any hiccup..

But one or two of those softwares might lag a littttle bit and take time wen running large and heavy files.....especially wen rendering, you might not be able tto use the highest quality due to the length of time it wud take
Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Will settle for lower quality when rendering then.

God bless!
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by miasweet(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tex42:
Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Will settle for lower quality when rendering then.

God bless!
No nid settling for lower quality boss, u can run all d programs almost simultaneously buh like my Oga said, rendering is a major ram eater. So to avoid hanging, wen using artlantis, kip other programs at rest. Render optimally for better graphics, no need to reduce ur quality.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Tex42(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
miasweet:

No nid settling for lower quality boss, u can run all d programs almost simultaneously buh like my Oga said, rendering is a major ram eater. So to avoid hanging, wen using artlantis, kip other programs at rest. Render optimally for better graphics, no need to reduce ur quality.
This will definitely help. Will give it a try sis.

Million thanks from here.
Re: Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other by Abbadmus: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
ubatech:
hi guys. rily nice room, luv d energy here.
anyone interested in getting civilsoft quickseries 8, shout out to me 07030200996, or ugeeanyanwu@gmail.com. i am also quite good in bentley staadpro and all its components: building planner, concrete, steel, steel connection, foundation. also, theres orion 18 (i have a version dat designs and details staircase as well as d rectification of the error of combined footing design in the regular orion18 out there). i can also get u ANY Cad you r looking for. i also use e-tabs, and some architectural Cads: archicad21, artlantis, twinmotion, and i can give tutorial sessions on the use of all these CADs. enuf said... shout out.

Pls don't transact with this person he will collect ur money from u and give u trial version of this software...
He just scam 20k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / Nigerians And Their Graduate Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.