Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes (41219 Views)

Governor Okorocha Visits President Zuma (Photo) / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Ejimike: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
describe S.A president Zuma with one word in this Pics

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Ozigbondu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
l don't like what i see too many slippers

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by LustreChris(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] choi! Pressi toh madantin... Sarewagba... tats their culture. xha
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chai!... See succulent and humongous set of boobs. Can I withstand this?...Just standing idly by and staring at these natural masterpieces. embarassed. Never!
Jacob Zuma is even trying, standing there without a hard on. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by 1stola: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
BASTĄRD MISERABLE nymph0 people
That is why their population is greatly infested with HIV AND AIDS.
Fûcking xenophobias.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by dunkem21(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Choi ... see Orobokibo grin

..lalasticlala come o

2 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Enegod(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
those b00bs are seriously obeying law of gravity undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by PassingShot(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can't believe this!

See no evil!

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Do these women forbid bras?

What nonsense!!

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by badmrkt(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chisos! The middle girl among those squatting, she's damn pretty. *searching for my Vaseline*

4 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by smsshola(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is this a culture in SA?Na wa oooo c fine babe half naked with their lovely orangins.This world sha to one a lovely culture to anoda a neva go area..Zuma op ur konji length didn't increase by an inch?

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
1stola:
BASTĄRD MISERABLE nymph0 people
That is why their population is greatly infested with HIV AND AIDS.
Fûcking xenophobias.
Bros, don't you like these boobs? undecided
I hate xenophobia but I love what I see now...

5 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by 1stola: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, don't you like these boobs? undecided
I hate xenophobia but I love what I see now...
Ofcoz i do but most South Africans have HIV AND AIDS.
I can't do them undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Horus(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by dunkem21(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Chai!... See succulent and humongous set of boobs. Can I withstand this?...Just standing idly by and staring at these natural masterpieces. embarassed. Never!
Jacob Zuma is even trying, standing there without a hard on. undecided undecided

How you take know say the man no get hard on? That wrapper get shinguard ..and you can see a little bulge ..though my own fit tear wrapper.

Walahi, I no blame GEJ for covering his own with his hands.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
1stola:

Ofcoz i do but most South Africans have HIV AND AIDS.
I can't do them undecided
Hehehehehehehehehehe... You bad gan grin
Not all though, before you do, Let her go for test. cheesy
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
dunkem21:

How you take know say the man no get hard on? That wrapper get shinguard ..and you can see a little bulge ..though my own fit tear wrapper.

Walahi, I no blame GEJ for covering his own with his hands.

Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
Bros, You have a point, that wrapper could be covering the whole thing, But with the kind of things I see here, The hard on I'll have will tear the wrapper I'm wearing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Do these women forbid bras?

What nonsense!!

angry angry
Leave them joor, It's their culture. I'll be glad if such is introduced here in Nigeria. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by 1stola: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... You bad gan grin
Not all though, before you do, Let her go for test. cheesy
SeverusSnape Abeg lev me. All I want to do right now is to go rob Shoprite, STANBIC BANK or blast one mtn mast.
I HATE THOSE PIGS called southafricans.
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Leave them joor, It's their culture. I'll be glad if such is introduced here in Nigeria. tongue
introduced in nigeria? That will never happen

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
1stola:

SeverusSnape Abeg lev me. All I want to do right now is to go rob Shoprite, STANBIC BANK or blast one mtn mast.
I HATE THOSE PIGS called southafricans.
I dey your back, Stanbic here we come.
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Buhari will do it. Don't worry.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by jaysniggs: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lol warris this!
Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by mrofficial(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wow! shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by oladele97: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
No wonder there is xenophobic una want da enjoy this bobby alone....no way....foreigners must stay

6 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
If not for the Xenophobic chaos; I wouldn't mind visiting South Africa & participating in this annual sexual exhibition in the name of tradition, but only as a ...................... Professional Photographer grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by Obiagu1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Now who will call this indecent dressing?

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by djfaithy: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
I can now fully understand the mindset of the zulu's , can't believe someone spent half of his lifetime in prison fighting for the freedom of these animals.... I don't envy madibo right now

8 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by ofisa247(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
they actually go fully unclad in ikare-akoko, ondo state. they call the festival kitipkolo or so. ask anybody from Akoko for confirmation

3 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by fr3do(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bweasts ideally shouldn't be viewed as a sexual item.

1 Like

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by stevecantrell: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
I went to Lesotho on adventure and my Naija host asked if wanted to squeeze some boobs.

So we went out on a walk, and I realised, a lot of the pretty unmarried girls walk the street bare-chested.

He just said to lovely one "Your breasts are lovely, can I touch them ?"

The babe smiled and said "Sure, go on !"

He squeezed one gently and she giggled.
Then I squeezed the other one...must have repeated this with 15 other babes that day.

Gosh, what a fun holiday !

13 Likes

Re: Photo: S.A President Zuma Pose With Unclad Babes by idee91: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
After an impairment test, I just discovered that my love for nunu factory has dropped by 50%

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.