Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! (3106 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isaiah 45:23

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

Philippians 2:10

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Jesus IS SAME AS THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest[b] in His own time,[/b] He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.”

1 Like

Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

I Timothy 3:16 cool

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Acts 20:28 - (God [/b]purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5,6; Revelation 5:8-9 - ([b]Jesus'
blood purchased us)
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by godsamist: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Not just to proof alone,are we living the,life,obeying His command?
Worshipping as commanded according to (exodus20:8-11)
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. [b]He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father [/b]who sent Him.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by Himself alone)

"This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the LORD, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,

John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

1 Like

Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by tartar9(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pagans!
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by An2elect2(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
OP, AMEN!!!! TO THIS!!! JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF IN BODILY FORM. AMEN!!!

God made himself a part of "us" through Jesus!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by Rilwayne001: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Delusion grandeur

1 Like

Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by kay1one2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Your parents have to go and get you whenever you ended up! Your case is finished! !! Schizophrenic material!
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
bingbagbo:

By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Is that all??
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2015
An2elect2:

GOD bless you for speaking this TRUTH!!!
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by johnw74: 3:51am On May 03, 2015
bingbagbo:

GOD bless you for speaking this TRUTH!!!

An2elect2:
OP, AMEN!!!! TO THIS!!! Jesus IS GOD HIMSELF IN BODILY FORM. AMEN!!!

An2elect2 is right, Jesus is God in bodily form,
Jesus is God the Word, not God the Father.
The Son is not the Father,
The Son and the Father is God, and they are two separate persons,
God and the Word,
Father and Son.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

God and the Word is God,
the Father and the Son is God.

Saying Jesus is the Father is ridiculous,
you have been blinded by God Himself for not Loving the Truth, but loving your own false teachings.

These apply to you as well.

Joh 12:40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, so that they should not see with their eyes nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

Joh 12:43 for they loved the glory of men more than the glory of God.

That's what false doctrine is all about, getting glory for yourself.

God also hands you over to satan:

2Co 4:2 But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness, nor adulterating the Word of God, but by the revelation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
2Co 4:3 But also if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to those being lost,
2Co 4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

Also that's yet another verse showing that Jesus the Word and God the Father are two persons.
Christ is the image of God (the Father)
God and the Word is God
Father and Son is God
two persons, One God.

"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, so that they should not see with their eyes nor understand with their heart

in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones

You have God and satan blinding you, a double whammy,
fully deserved.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2015
johnw74:

An2elect2 is right, Jesus is God in bodily form,
Jesus is God the Word, not God the Father.
The Son is not the Father,
The Son and the Father is God, and they are two separate persons,
God and the Word,
Father and Son.

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

God and the Word is God,
the Father and the Son is God.

Saying Jesus is the Father is ridiculous, shocked shocked shocked shocked
you have been blinded by God Himself for not Loving the Truth, but loving your own false teachings.

These apply to you as well.

Joh 12:40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, so that they should not see with their eyes nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

Joh 12:43 for they loved the glory of men more than the glory of God.

That's what false doctrine is all about, getting glory for yourself.

John 14:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Isaiah 9:6New International Version (NIV)

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

hmmmmmmmm.........you see how confused you are?

1 Like

Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by allanphash7(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2015
Jesus christ was never a God and cant be God

Who run the affair of the Heaven wen he was on earth if he is truly a God
Why did he call himself a son when je knws that he is a God
Why did he pray when he found our that he will be killed

JESUS WAS NEVER A GOD
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2015
allanphash7:
Jesus christ was never a God and cant be God

Who run the affair of the Heaven wen he was on earth if he is truly a God

IS GOD OMNI-PRESENT? IS HE OMNI-POTENT?....WHO CURRENTLY RUNS THE AFFAIRS OF THIS EARTH?
Why did he call himself a son when je knws that he is a God

1 TIMOTHY 3:16
Why did he pray when he found our that he will be killed

Philipians 2

JESUS WAS NEVER A GOD
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by Maamin(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2015
An2elect2:

Jesus is not the father stop lying..."..the father is greater than i" - Jesus Christ (33A.D)

Cc: bingbagbo
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by tayebest(m): 9:40am On May 03, 2015
bingbagbo:

"'How can you say, "We are wise because we have
the word of the LORD," when your teachers have
twisted it by writing lies? Jeremiah 8:8
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by johnw74: 2:52pm On May 03, 2015
bingbagbo:

John 14:8-9New International Version (NIV)

8 Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

2Co_4:4 in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

Col_1:15 who is the image of the invisible God, the First-born of all creation.

Heb_1:3 who being the shining splendor of His glory, and the express image of His essence, and upholding all things by the word of His power, through Himself cleansing of our sins, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high,

Those verses make it clear that Jesus is not the Father, but the exact image of his Father, and that is why He was able to say, you have seen me you have seen the Father.

But you don't believe scriptures that go against your false teachings, bad for you.

Isaiah 9:6New International Version (NIV)

6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Jesus is from everlasting and is the Father of Creation, the Father of all that exists.

The Bible is full of verses showing that Jesus in the flesh is the Son of God, and not God the Father.

But you are lost.

hmmmmmmmm.........you see how confused you are?

I see that you don't understand the scriptures, and that you don't believe the scriptures, and that you change their meanings to suit your false beliefs.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by johnw74: 3:13pm On May 03, 2015
bingbagbo:

Jesus is the Father

Mat_11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank You, O Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the sophisticated and cunning, and revealed them to babes.

Mat_16:17 Jesus answered and said to him, You are blessed, Simon, son of Jonah, for flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but My Father in Heaven.

Luk_10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in Spirit and said, I thank You, Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the sophisticated and cunning, and have revealed them to babes. Yes, Father, for so it was pleasing before You.

Luk_23:34 And Jesus said, Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do. And parting His clothing, they cast lots

Luk_23:46 And crying with a loud voice, Jesus said, Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit. And when He had said this, He breathed out the spirit.

Joh_6:32 Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Moses did not give you that bread from Heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from Heaven.

Joh_8:28 Then Jesus said to them, When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you shall know that I AM, and that I do nothing of Myself, but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things.

Joh_8:42 Jesus said to them, If God were your father, you would love Me, for I went forth and came from God; for I did not come of Myself, but He sent Me.

bing is caught up in his own lies and will continue to say that Jesus is the Father.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by johnw74: 3:23pm On May 03, 2015
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when He had been baptized, went up immediately out of the water. And lo, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon Him.
Mat 3:17 And lo, a voice from Heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

In those two plain and easy to understand verses we have the Holy Spirit descending on Jesus, and the voice of the Father from Heaven.

The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit together at the same time.

bingbagbo said it didn't happen, he said the Holy spirit didn't descend on Jesus, and God's voice was not heard from Heaven,
and he gave a ridiculous false meaning to those verses, to support his demonic rejection of those events.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
johnw74:
Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when He had been baptized, went up immediately out of the water. And lo, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon Him.
Mat 3:17 And lo, a voice from Heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

In those two plain and easy to understand verses we have the Holy Spirit descending on Jesus, and the voice of the Father from Heaven.

The Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit together at the same time.

bingbagbo said it didn't happen, he said the Holy spirit didn't descend on Jesus, and God's voice was not heard from Heaven,
and he gave a ridiculous false meaning to those verses, to support his demonic rejection of those events.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by johnw74: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2015
bingbagbo:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm must be your way of denying it,
perhaps you have a better explanation now for Mat 3:16-17
You couldn't give a worse one than you gave.

When I showed you the three persons in God, together at the same time,
these are a couple of things that you said:

bingbagbo:

they are not two persons

bingbagbo:

Jesus is the Father

The Son is the Father

So the Father said to the Father "Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased"

No He didn't, He even called Him "Son", but you say the Son is the Father.
Re: Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2015
Shame on you op.
So philippians is part of the old testament?

So after this, what next? We should bow to allah and become muslims?

Go away with your gospel, it's not needed. Your religion is utterly confused, praying to God in arms? Islam is banned in some nations, and soon it will go the way of dinosaurs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comprehensive Details About Who Was Crucified (gospel Of Barnabas) / David Did Not Kill Goliath! / Why Do Christian Celebrate Easter When Is Not In Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.