Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate (844 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I’ve Respect For Buhari’s Mandate - Vanguard News / Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I’ve Respect For Buhari’s Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by siraj1402(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Once again the Senior Special Assistant on Public Affairs to President Goodluck Jonathan, Doyin Okupe has posted another massage on his Facebook page this time he  said that he has respect for the mandate given to the President elect, General Mohammed Buhari.
Okupe massage on his official facebook page (Doyin Okupe) on Tuesday  could be said to be a negation to what he said before the April Presidential election when he said that ‘’Buhari was not electable’’ and that ‘Buhari’s victory will not happen’. More so that Buhari has ‘no certificate’.
He went further to say that he was only doing his job when he was attacking the president-elect and that as a free born Nigerian he stand by all that he has said before and after the election.
Okupe also said that all he said was to promote the candidacy of President Jonathan his own candidate in the March 28  presidential election. ‘’For 4 years you guys abused and insulted Good luck Jonathan. Heavens did not fall.
All I did was to reiterate some of the issues I raised during the campaign and all he’ll is let loose. U can abuse and curse me as.u like I really don’t care because the more you do this the more you all expose yourselves as a bunch of childish, intemperant and intolerant.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/04/okupe-makes-uturn-says-i-have-respect-for-buharis-mandate/

Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by siraj1402(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hummmm,this guy don dey fair jail. grin
Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
#No1CanTell! smiley
Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by jantofubu(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Inglorious scumbag
Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by ShaddyTerese(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
A gang of "double standards"...
Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Man, there is no job for u here o.
We dnt want a man with an indomie as a brain grin
Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by dasensible1(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2015
When you get to the end of d road, the only option may be turning back
Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by Dannyset(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2015
As useless as Dr Okupe seem, u can't easily forget him. He knows how to make himself relevant.
Truth is everyone of them respect Buhari, but u know the saying that "where man dey work na there he dey chop". They had to stand by their market. And that's exactly what they did. If u hav to chose between him, FFK and Fayose, I know u will pick Okupe. Just that he has indomie brain.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Makes ‘uturn’, Says I Have Respect For Buhari’s Mandate by efilefun(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2015
The "brainless one" the sinking one who thought he was floating.... lmao grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

What If We Have Two Consecutive Incompetent Presidents After Buhari? / A Vote For Sen. @bukolasaraki As Senate President / We'll Protect Your Fundamental Human Rights And Resist This New Dictatorship-PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.