Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors (37428 Views)

Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by niggi4life(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
All we want from the Govt is just Stable Electricity, daz all

3 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by locosis007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
I would glad if it is possible to make a law dt any person(s) dt want(s) to defect must have spent nothing less Dan Five(5) years in his present party and must be clear by a court to defect
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by adamskutty(m): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
K
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Better,before them turn am to another pdp

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by madamoringo(f): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Unfortunately, the embarrassment and humiliation of GEJ is not complete. Jonathan is a du.ll, incompetent and uncharismatic person, not a leader, and this loss will expose him for the mental lilliputian that he is because there is no way he can engineer the PDP back to a position of prominence. It takes more brain power and intelligence than money and even if he had all the money in the world or Nigeria, he cannot buy brains with it. This is why the PDP is in big trouble and I hope they don't go to extinction!

9 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by kechywillz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Those Pdp members are cowards if they are really defecting to Apc.

2 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by ollyruffy: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Excellent!

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
The All Progressives Congress on Wednesday formally shut its doors against members of the Peoples Democratic Party wishing to join its ranks.

The party also enjoined members and leaders of the ruling party to stay put where they are and rebuild their party to play its new found role as the main opposition party.

It admonished the PDP to come to terms with the cold, hard reality that its fortunes have since plummeted and that it is now in opposition.

The APC made its position public in a statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in Abuja.

According to the APC, the leadership of the PDP is not even waiting to be approached before fleeing to the APC.

Mohammed said, “PDP leaders and members are falling over themselves shamelessly and swearing undying allegiance to the APC.

“Well, in case they did not get the message of the President-elect and our National Chairman, we want to repeat it in very blunt terms: PDP leaders and members, you are not welcome in APC.

[b]“Please stay in your party, but if – as we suspect – you cannot survive in opposition, then, take a walk, quit politics.”[/b]Mohammed was reacting to a communiqué issued by the PDP, in which it alleged that the APC was harassing its members and that it was trying to turn Nigeria into one party state.

The APC said the fact that the PDP devoted a substantial part of the communiqué, issued after the inaugural meeting of the its National Working Committee and Governors/Senators-elect, complaining about alleged harassment and intimidation by the APC, instead of strategizing, shows that it was yet to come to terms with the reality on ground.

It also observed that the out-going ruling party still does not understand the enormity of the challenges awaiting it as an opposition party.Mohammed said, “The truth of the matter is that the PDP is scared stiff of being in opposition. We don’t blame them as they have neither the capacity nor the commitment to be in opposition.

“A party that stood for nothing but looting and rent collection will naturally be afraid of being in opposition, where there is nothing to loot or rent to collect.”The APC also admonished the PDP to stop whining over an alleged plan by the APC to use the Election Petition Tribunals ‘to truncate and subvert the freely given mandate by the people in the states and constituencies’, saying it amounts to blackmail.

www.punchng.com/news/apc-shuts-its-doors-against-pdp-defectors/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This man get mouth sha grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
In US a republican will never defect to democrat even though they lost, they only look back and re-strategize

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by samuelson06(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Temitemi1 and Barcanista, pls fasten your seat belt wella. Enjoy your opposition status. No room for you in APC. May Fayose and GEJ continue to be your role model and hero respectively grin

11 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Tolexander: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
APC has got what it wants from the PDP outcast now, the next thing is to lock the remaining ones out.

well, this is good for our democracy for a vibrant opposition.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by ose4better(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why defect? U can't always win all d time stay put in ur Party and Build it again, infact Opposition is not crime now it's time to Experience wat it is to be in Opposition!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by doninno(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Better so dey wont come nd contaminate d water
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Qmab: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
They should have done it earlier
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
So Mr Liar Mohammed, you waited till all the big goons in PDP to defect and have seen that the remnants in PDP are not necessarily needed! Why you no talk am after April 1st nah? Mumu

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by temitemi1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm not intrested in apc!
samuelson06:
Temitemi1 and Barcanista, pls fasten your seat belt wella. No room for you in APC.

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by DIVINE78: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pdp is finished.

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Rick9(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yes very good we don't need those scums. ApcTill2099 and after

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by eddly(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
This is d best news ever... Let's have a party that can bring d ruling party work and see various options to pick from. Being an opposition is never a curse... Let the Pdp stand for its belive and Apc and others too
This should have been done long ago...
Congr8s APC
I pray Wike and Buhari dissapoint the reasons I had against them

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by yuskel(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
True yan from Alhaji himself,
On a more serious note these PDP defectors should really be ashamed of their actions.

undecidedTrue yan from Alhaji himself,
On a more serious note these PDP defectors should really be ashamed of their actions.

Abi how do one explain such Defection from the party u share their IDEAOLOGY !!!

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by snaketail22(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
That's how it should be let them stay in their party
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by omenka(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Very good. We don't seek to have one party state. Wee want a formidable opposition that would constantly keep the party at the centre on her toes. Best way to guarantee the citizens enjoy good governance.

But opposition or not, I know Baba can't fail us. smiley

3 Likes

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Nnamoo77: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Welcome Development.
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by Setaje(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
kinibigdeal:
In US a republican will never defect to democrat even though they lost, they only look back and re-strategize

Exactly. There should be a good opposition to always put the party on check. I can't imagine a Nigeria wivout opposition. It's just that for as long as I no, the yorubas have always been in opposition and they played it very well. I just don't no if other regions are patient enough to be in opposition and form a formidable party. I just don't no
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by omenka(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
Rick9:
Yes very good we don't need those scums. ApcTill2099 and after
Good!! I think I like that. We should make the damn thing trend to the anger of TANoids. grin

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by samuelson06(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
I'm not intrested in apc!

Hahaha grin
Is because of Fayose and GEJ
Your role model and hero? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by san316(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Beautiful. Stay were you are. Don't come n corrupt our party. PDPigsss

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by odunkha(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Transfer window closed....
Loan is allowed!
Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by TBD(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Welcome development Lai Moh'd u deserved reward for this action. Let them go and face their new role has opposition.

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by metorichmond(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Y defecting because u lost to APC after 16years, it clearly shows you u don't hv any good motive @ hrt, u loose to wiin 4 Godsake. Y d unhealthy defection up n dwn. Stay back, get ur wrongs right n come back strong. Simple.

1 Like

Re: APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors by oweman: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
I think this is good for our democrazy to grow .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger: Be Careful, Don't Start What You Cannot Finish - Bode George To Tinubu / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Helicopter Loaded With Arms Lands In Taraba Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.