Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! (60030 Views)

Queen Blessing Itua Features In Hollywood Movie, Poses With 50 Cent On Set / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata / #nobraday! Braless Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by james809: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm. grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by kambili999(f): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
wow...wow...wow...
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Ediss(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
its not complete without me

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Psuedy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Good for.dem..Chinwetalu "Chinwetel" my crush!
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
habeebcole:
angry angrythey are rocking hollywood and i dont even know one of them

THEN U MUST BE A LEARNER shocked

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
I approve this thread. Never knew there were this many Nigerians in Hollywood. All the more reason to stay proud been born in this hell-hole.
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Alfred234(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wow so cool
I have seen most of the movies mentioned here but I can't recall most of their faces from the movies apart from Adewale he was in Thor and Annie.
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by udemzyudex(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
smh....no serious comments,i know this page would have gotten to page 4 immediately it hit fp,if it is a topic about politics.... Good to know that we have good Nigerians doing a good job over there.....
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Ibrahim8kay(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
bcux of dat. . shey make we hang 4 tree#se oro niyen
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
"Oluwa, wa ran mi l'owo."
- Akinnuoye-Agbaje in OZ.
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Menace2Society(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
habeebcole:
Village cretin u dey watch Hollywood?
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by sunnyworld2love(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
Me too..... Find my self in fast & furious grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by kay29000(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
You missed out Dayo Okeniyi...The guy in the Hunger Games movie.

Dayo was born in Lagos, Nigeria, and has four siblings.[3] His father is a retired customs officer from Nigeria, and his mother is a Literature teacher from Kenya.[4] In 2003, he moved with his family to Indiana, United States, from Nigeria and later moved to California.[1] He earned a bachelor's degree in visual communications at Anderson University (Indiana) in 2009.[5]

Prior to being cast in The Hunger Games, Okeniyi worked in local theatre and in film shorts.[6] Okeniyi starred 2014 in the drama films Endless Love and potrayed Danny Dyson in Terminator Genisys.

wikipedia.com

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by BlissB(f): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls who has watched POMPAY(or POMBAY..cnt remember d spellin)there is dis guy dat assisted d main character in escapin....i was tld he is a NIGERIAN n he looks so much like d guy occupyin num 1 on d op's list

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by hairyanus: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
That Nonso guy featured in game of thrones..as the richest man in Qarth.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by stabillo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
where is Obba Babatunde? I like the man in How High, I do...I did

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by 2cute(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
One more name to mention will be Hope Olaide Wilson

She featured in Tyler Perry's "I can do bad all by myself".

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by kay29000(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Also, Donald Adeosun Faison, from movies like Clueless (1995), Remember the Titans (2000), and Kick Ass 2 (2013)

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by kay29000(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
hairyanus:
That Nonso guy featured in game of thrones..as the richest man in Qarth.

Thanks...That's his most prominent role so far.
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
AsherStorm:
cool stuff... good to know

are u tired of turning ur house upside down in search if your
car key? get urself a key finder which locates ur key
wherever it is in the house... see details here
www.nairaland.com/2256680/get-all-u-want-
cheaply#32985289
wow! Even this key holder is a hollywood rocking nigerian?!
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by chibuike65: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Why ebi sey aboki no dey that list. Lol na nama the sabi
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg! Wat aabt this block buster Hollywood stars
AKI NA PAW PAW

THIS GUYS PASS HOLLYWOOD.

THIS LIST NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM .
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by habeebcole: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Menace2Society:
Village cretin u dey watch Hollywood?
embarassed embarassedwho hollywood help
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by kay29000(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
BlissB:
Pls who has watched POMPAY(or POMBAY..cnt remember d spellin)there is dis guy dat assisted d main character in escapin....i was tld he is a NIGERIAN n he looks so much like d guy occupyin num 1 on d op's list

Yea, he is the number one on the list, his name Adewale Agbaje. The name of the movie is Pompeii.
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Entchidodo: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are almost there!!....Help fight igbophobia with less than 100 e-signatures needed to reach 5000 signatures and make this petition live....Your signature,your protest...
https://www.change.org/p/texas-medical-board-investigate-a-dallas-based-cardiologist-dr-adeniran-abraham-ariyo-who-called-for-xenophobic-attack-against-igbos-the-way-foreigners-were-violently-attacked-in-south-africa?recruiter=15539952&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-no_msg….Less than 100 e-signatures needed to fight igbophobia.
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by habeebcole: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
femcruz:

THEN U MUST BE A LEARNER shocked
na wetin i dey talk be dat nw...........as i watch film reach ineva c dem bfore
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by christopher123(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ibos topping again

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by scholes0(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
sunnyworld2love:
Me too..... Find my self in fast & furious grin

lol, kini eleyii??
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Nehemiah459(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
habeebcole:
Then you don't watch Hollywood movies...
Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by Nicklaus(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yea sophie, the lady with the dear leg in Aeon-flux. Wow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Denrele Shows Off His Heels (Photos) / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Portable Goes To Bath With Huge Amount Of Money Sprayed On Him In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.