Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Easy Tutorial On How To Build Your Own Power Bank - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Easy Tutorial On How To Build Your Own Power Bank (2388 Views)

For Sale In Abuja- SCUD Silver 10400 Mah External Battery/power Bank / Solar Power Bank 12000mah Capacity With DC / Oraimo Power Bank Easter Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Tutorial On How To Build Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015

THIS TUTORIAL IS ABOUT HOW U CAN CHARGE ALL OF YOUR CELL PHONES WITH NORAML AA BATTERIES.

Step 1.
THING YOU'll NEED:-
1)a charger plug,
2)resistor 2
3)cell phone
4) 4 AA batteries AA.
5) wire

Step 2.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 BATTERIES TOGETHER SUCH AS POSITIVA OF ONE CELL CONNECT WITH NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF OTHER BATTERY.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 AA BATTERIES LIKE THIS ONLY. I USED A BATTERY HOLDER WHICH I EXTRACTED FROM MY OLD TOY CAR. I PUTTED ALL THE BATTERIES IN IT.

Step 3.
CONNECT A WIRE IN POSITIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AND A WIRE IN NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AFTER U ALL JOIN IT. i.e. in photograph.

Step 4.
NOW CONNECT RESISTOR 2 IN POSITIVE WIRE.

Step 5.
NOW CONNECT THE POSITIVE WIRE WITH RESISTOR TO ANY WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG AND OTHER WIRE TO OTHER WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG.

Step 6.
NOW JUST CONNECT THE CHARGER PLUG TO YOUR CELL PHONE AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

Note! You are truly doing this at your risk. Apply the knowledge of physics carefully and you will make it.

Note! You are truly doing this at your risk. Apply the knowledge of physics carefully and you will make it.

Wanna Learn How to Create a Rechargeable Power Bank?

The Tutorial will be Dropped after it has been tested by me!

Get more useful information like this by clicking this link.

or just visit www.nairabook.net/how-to-do-stuffs.html

For help, whatsapp 2348160548707 or fb.com@uwem4cheat
Re: Easy Tutorial On How To Build Your Own Power Bank by jendy36(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Wowweww... Very nice invention
Re: Easy Tutorial On How To Build Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
jendy36:
Wowweww... Very nice invention

(1) (Reply)

2gig Nvidia 940m Hp Envy 17t Core I7 2.5ghz, 1tb/ 8gb Ram ,backlit, Docconcepts / Designer Perfumes / Mint Acer Aspire V17 Nitro For Sale price reduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.