Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank (2392 Views)

What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? / Very Neat And Easy Method Of Using Java File Handler / #1 Easy Method To Download Videos From Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2015

THIS TUTORIAL IS ABOUT HOW U CAN CHARGE ALL OF YOUR CELL PHONES WITH NORAML AA BATTERIES.

Step 1.
THING YOU'll NEED:-
1)a charger plug,
2)resistor 2
3)cell phone
4) 4 AA batteries AA.
5) wire

Step 2.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 BATTERIES TOGETHER SUCH AS POSITIVA OF ONE CELL CONNECT WITH NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF OTHER BATTERY.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 AA BATTERIES LIKE THIS ONLY. I USED A BATTERY HOLDER WHICH I EXTRACTED FROM MY OLD TOY CAR. I PUTTED ALL THE BATTERIES IN IT.

Step 3.
CONNECT A WIRE IN POSITIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AND A WIRE IN NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AFTER U ALL JOIN IT. i.e. in photograph.

Step 4.
NOW CONNECT RESISTOR 2 IN POSITIVE WIRE.

Step 5.
NOW CONNECT THE POSITIVE WIRE WITH RESISTOR TO ANY WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG AND OTHER WIRE TO OTHER WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG.

Step 6.
NOW JUST CONNECT THE CHARGER PLUG TO YOUR CELL PHONE AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

Note! You are truly doing this at your risk. Apply the knowledge of physics carefully and you will make it.

Note! You are truly doing this at your risk. Apply the knowledge of physics carefully and you will make it.

Wanna Learn How to Create a Rechargeable Power Bank?

The Tutorial will be Dropped after it has been tested by me!

http://nairabook.net/forum2_theme_112031847.xhtml?tema=20
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by ademega(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
You try . good job . change that putted to put . all these small small boys will cone around now to rubbish this good work of yours just because of a mistake that nobody is above .
Thanks bro
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
nahhh, let it be. make them talk
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by Joshkid(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
If the thing con explode for ya hand naw... U go dey blame the government grin grin grin
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by cybercheatex(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Joshkid:
If the thing con explode for ya hand naw... U go dey blame the government grin grin grin

Good point

(1) (Reply)

Join Us And Learn SEO Tips And Adsense/admob Earning Tricks Tips / How Much Does A Dedicated Server Cost? / Download Complete Forex/binary Trading Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.