Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) (17165 Views)

Nollywood Director, Tchidi Chikere End Marriage With Wife, Sophia / Tchidi Chikere Should Stop Singing For Movies / Young Nigerian Director Gets Hubert Bals Fund To Make His Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Ifygurl: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
How many of ya'll watch movies from him?
His movies are so good especially the ones he write. They are interesting as hell even though most of them are based in the past.
Chei, he needs to take over every aspect of Nigerian movie industry cause out of all the directors in Nigeria. To me, his the best and he just recently got into the movie industry.
He can't act though. In one of his movies, he was the actor and that had me cracking up especially when he tried to cry.
Anyway how many of ya'll have heard of him? What do you think of him?
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Pepeye(f): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
any pix?
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Ben13: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2009
He's good

please do send my regards to him tongue
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Tgirl4real(f): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2009
Let us know the films he directed
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Hotstepper(f): 5:39am On Feb 05, 2009
yes, his movies are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good,  some times, he even act in his own movies

Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by clemcykul(f): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2009
lol
hope they are not gangster movies cheesy
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Pepeye(f): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2009
clemcykul:

lol
hope they are not gangster movies

ummmmm could be
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by ifyalways(f): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hes movies are OK.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by finemocha(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2009
I FEEL A GAY VIBE FROM THIS GUY. ANYTIME I SEE HIM MY GAY RADAR JUST STARTS GOING HAYWIRE.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by UNLEASHED(m): 2:26am On Feb 17, 2009
I think he's good
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by missagbaa(f): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
tchidi, his movies are good,but if u know him,tell him to stop acting and also should stop giving his wife roles in his movies cos they are not cut out for acting.cheers wink
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by trinigirl1(f): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2009
I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and I watch a LOT of Nigerian movies.  Tchidi Chikere is the future of the Nollywood film industry.  I hope he never tires in his efforts because they produce excellent results. What quality! Great script! Great story lines! Great acting! All other writers/producers should be his understudy.  He's intelligent, attractive, and I even love that he acts in his movies.  I absolutely love this man's work! I can go on and on ,  smiley

"Native Son", have a look
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by tRoOE(f): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2009
Gosh the guy can not act angry angry,I get very irritated with his acting
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by MrCrackles(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hmmmmmm! undecided
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by tpia: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2009
finemocha:

I FEEL A GAY VIBE FROM THIS GUY. ANYTIME I SEE HIM MY GAY RADAR JUST STARTS GOING HAYWIRE.

lol

are you sure its your gay radar going haywire, or something else.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Afam4eva(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2009
I love his movies, especially the epic ones.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Ifygurl: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
I don't know the guy ya'll. I wish i do.
And i agree, he cannot act but at least he can direct and write.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by ztyle(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2009
he is good and i admire his style cool
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by osisi2(f): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2009
Is that Eucharia ?
all that hair shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by teissys(f): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2009
**osisi:

Is that Eucharia ?
all that hair shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
I am the fashion police and I will certainly arrest her because she is always on the other side of the law. I will have her head re arranged and everything put in the right places. . .

@ Poster,
Tchidi Chikere is an incredible producer cum director. But truth be told he cannot act, his wife too. He is however endorsed with mega creativity

Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by finemocha(f): 3:20am On Apr 19, 2009
something about this guy strikes me as gay
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by teissys(f): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2009
finemocha:

something about this guy strikes me as gay

shocked shocked shocked Oh, no!!!
Please fill me in my sister
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Seun(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
What's special about this director?
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by cabali(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
Dont mind all of them ranting without control. What makes him different, no one has said, what movies has he directed, noone has said; All they say is he is handsome, directs well and cant act.

Just meaningless!
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by teissys(f): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2009
cabali:

Dont mind all of them ranting without control. What makes him different, no one has said, what movies has he directed, noone has said; All they say is he is handsome, directs well and cant act.

Just meaningless!

grin grin grin
Ouch that hurts!!!
What movies he directed, erm. . . Can't remember exactly, because they are countless; but for starters, any Naija movie that touches me happens to be one that was produced/directed by the one and only Tchidi Chikere. There are other producers/directors like Teco Benson and the rest but I guess it is Tchidi's movies that reign. So, this mad love we have for Tchidi is not really our fault, is it?
For instance, If I say I love Seun it wont be because I know anything about him that is good but because he created Nairaland. Now is my fanatic love for Tchidi justified?
cool cool cool
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by finemocha(f): 3:47am On Apr 28, 2009
@teissys

yes i really really really, think he is. his swag i guess, plus i dont find him attractive at all.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by teissys(f): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2009
finemocha:

@teissys

yes i really really really, think he is.  his swag i guess, plus i dont find him attractive at all.

Lol.
I must say I like your sense of taste. You might be of great help coz I need help shopping for a good-looking bf
Deal?

He just uploaded some pix in facebook so I "stole" them. . . wink wink wink

Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by Wellas14(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2009
Really the list is endless,
It was from his movies that the

following got their AMAA awards,
Nkem Owoh, Best actor
Kate Henshaw-Nuttall, Best Actress
Chioma Chukwukah-Apotha, Best

Actress
Kingsley Godwin, Best Makeup
Bruno Iwuoha, Best Actor in a

supporting role
The list goes on and on,
His choice in movie titles is also

unique.

STRONGER THAN PAIN
A MILLION TEARS
SHOW ME HEAVEN
SECRET ADVENTURE
TO LOVE A STRANGER
MY IDOL,
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by nigeriantalent: 1:06pm On May 09, 2009
Tchidi Chikere is really very talented. I've always liked watching his movies because they have brought many up and coming actors to limelight and this is one problem with the industry, no space for up and coming talent to express themselves.

Please is anyone looking to hire professional actors and extras?

You can hire at www.nigeriantalent.com

- You can quickly search for models by city or by specialty
- View detailed online portfolios of hundreds of models, actors and other talents
- Contact them directly
- We don't take any commissions

Aspiring actors are also welcome to join!

Please visit our portal and tell us what you think. Since we are still testing, we'd really appreciate some feedback!
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by gwalibwa: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hi i liked the movie beautiful soul. I liked your character.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by solidframe(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
talented artist can also forward the contact info to aspectratiostudio@yahoo.com

i forgot there web page though.
Re: Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) by lahidechou: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
uncle tchidi hi have dreamt for a long time to type u a message
ur lov films kil me tchidi
i lov them all
inshort when i watch one of ur films i know alreadi u wrote it cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron / Lucy Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.