Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910614 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Congrats bro
I also applied im having issues with my English proficiency
How do you do that pls
Update
Get a letter from your school stating you studied in English or you sit for the english oral exam on the 28 of June. All the best
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gab9607: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Refix post=102294193]
This is not TransferWise (wise.com).

Your screenshot says Bank of America.

Apparently, you didn't follow my instructions. [/quote

its wire transfer using Bank of America.

do u still need more proof.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gab9607: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Gab9607 post=102294774][/quote]

i wont argue with you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 1:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gab9607:
its wire transfer using Bank of America.
Gab9607:

i wont argue with you

If you cannot comprehend, don't quote me again.

My post was specifically for TransferWise ([url]wise.com[/url]) and not any other service you are posting here.

I never gave instructions for BOA.

You were wrong, own it.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Gab9607: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Refix:

My post was specifically for TransferWise ([url]wise.com[/url]) and not any other service you are posting here.

You were wrong, own it.

And you were right SEEP IT.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good afternoon guys, please I'm finding it very difficult to open this Credit Card Account, all the banks I've went to act like they don't know what I'm talking about.
Please who knows any bank in Awka or Enugu that can do this for me?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oluwatunmida: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please i need answers to this. Anyone

Oluwatunmida:
Hey guys, please can anyone drop few universities that don't need the legalized documents in order to apply?
This is urgent. Please, anyone!!!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Designnerd: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oluwatunmida:

Lazarski University
University of economics, Katowice
Vistula

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oluwatunmida:
Congratulations brother. what course sir?

Can I have your digits, I'm applying to Opole too
Re: Polish Student Visa by tobianodino(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
sulm:

How did u pay to that Opole...their payment don't take Domi card

I paid through a friend in Poland
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oluwatunmida:

Warsaw University of Technology WUT
University of Lodz

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Anyone in Poland long enough to answer these questions?

1. Is the academic curriculum one that the average Nigerian who went to Community Secondary School can easily adapt to?

2. Do the tutors take their time to attend to the academic needs of a foreign student?

3. I have been thinking about this, too: Will having good grades from a Polish University afford one the opportunity of switching to a University in Germany?

4. I just read that Poland has the 11th best economy in Europe. Facts aside, does this economy power reflect in the financial well-being of foreign students (Nigerians)?

5. Lastly, to you who has been in Poland and reading this now, has it been worth it?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Liljumy: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
iamadonis2:
Anyone in Poland long enough to answer these questions?

1. Is the academic curriculum one that the average Nigerian who went to Community Secondary School can easily adapt to?

2. Do the tutors take their time to attend to the academic needs of a foreign student?

3. I have been thinking about this, too: Will having good grades from a Polish University afford one the opportunity of switching to a University in Germany?

4. I just read that Poland has the 11th best economy in Europe. Facts aside, does this economy power reflect in the financial well-being of foreign students (Nigerians)?

5. Lastly, to you who has been in Poland and reading this now, has it been worth it?

Is this for a project research?

10 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Liljumy:

grin Nope

I de ask questions wey de my mind Bros
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olumide0359(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please I'm applying at WSB UNIVERSITY, can I pay my application after the 14 days deadline??
Ocon:
depends on the school...
Some schools require you use legalized docs to apply why some don't
Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Olumide0359:
Please I'm applying at WSB UNIVERSITY, can I pay my application after the 14 days deadline??
Best to contact the school's International office and request for extension.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by iropupa(f): 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Naturelins1:
Good afternoon guys, please I'm finding it very difficult to open this Credit Card Account, all the banks I've went to act like they don't know what I'm talking about.

Same o..I don waka tire

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Refix: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
iropupa:

Same o..I don waka tire
What banks have you gone to?

Sometimes, bank staff are ignorant and quick to dismiss.

You may want to speak with someone in higher position or call the Head office for intervention.
Re: Polish Student Visa by bobbymishark(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
In Nigeria, transcripts are not given directly- it's only sent to a professional body ,The one sent is an academic transcript without the signature of the registrar and an address.so, how do u get your transcript at hand for legalization or is the academic transcript ok?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Iyamuhenry: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Liljumy:

Please i will like someone to answer number 4 question, thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
bobbymishark:
In Nigeria, transcripts are not given directly- it's only sent to a professional body ,The one sent is an academic transcript without the signature of the registrar and an address.so, how do u get your transcript at hand for legalization or is the academic transcript ok?
if your question is not answered then I'll tell you how I got mine. Applied for transcript buy the address I was sending to was my friends company. He received it and gave to me.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okerrionome94: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Liljumy:

lol ereach to ask
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pozi26: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good day guys I have been a faithful reader on this page for a while. So recently I decide to take a leap of faith and start my journey to Poland. I am applying for a nursing degree in WSG University of economics Bydgoszcz. I have been stuck on this particular page cos it’s not letting me add a Nigeria high school. If there’s anyone here that applied to the school and passed this stage please help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Noted. Thanks for your response. I really appreciate. Is WUT very swift in making an admission offer after a complete application?
Gab9607:

Adding to this, at first stage you are only to upload the specific document that is required, dont add what is not listed.

Good luck with your Application.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oemmy: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Naturelins1:
Call me when you get to the bank
Re: Polish Student Visa by lindasweden: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Naturelins1:

You really do not need to do any credit card thing. Just get someone or a family member who will deposit some money into your own bank account (between N1.5million to N2million). That will be enough for your Polish student visa application. You seriously do not need to show some transaction history in your bank account because you are just a student, and you are not applying for a business visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Lheman: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Did you legalize your documents before gaining admission to the University of Opole or it is done after gaining admission?
sulm:

How did u pay to that Opole...their payment don't take Domi card
Re: Polish Student Visa by Pozi26: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pozi26:
Good day guys I have been a faithful reader on this page for a while. So recently I decide to take a leap of faith and start my journey to Poland. I am applying for a nursing degree in WSG University of economics Bydgoszcz. I have been stuck on this particular page cos it’s not letting me add a Nigeria high school. If there’s anyone here that applied to the school and passed this stage please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Naturelins1: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
But from what I've read on this thread, I don't think they accept Statement of Account. I already have up to 2.8 million in my account but everyone is talking about a credit card certificate. You can explain further please
lindasweden:

You really do not need to do any credit card thing. Just get someone or a family member who will deposit some money into your own bank account (between N1.5million to N2million). That will be enough for your Polish student visa application. You seriously do not need to show some transaction history in your bank account because you are just a student, and you are not applying for a business visa.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Hamilah: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Polish Student Visa by raymos1s: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Refix:

You were wrong, own it.
Can you help me fund my Transferwise wallet please, I couldn't get a dom card to fund

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.