Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (913732 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Marshallyao: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Goodday n happy sunday guyz .....I want to legalize my Document at Poland Embassy please anybody with appointment that wish to pair...Please help sum1 in need
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
How do they buy this Allianz insurance please
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
afembaba:
How do they buy this Allianz insurance please

It’s possible to buy off their website
Re: Polish Student Visa by CYPHER007: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Guys please help out I misplaced my passport collection slip.how do I go about collecting my passport ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChilamNk(m): 12:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Please Who know..! How easy it is to get int.passport in Niger state( fresh passport)
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
CYPHER007:
Guys please help out I misplaced my passport collection slip.how do I go about collecting my passport ?

Brossssss... go embassy go ask really. Those guys are sadists but just go there and ask. If your passport is ready your name should be on the list.

Just take another valid ID there. The Lady inside is sure to rant about you not presenting a collection slip

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by CYPHER007: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Amycanada(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Who applied/ will be applying to this school, Warsaw University of life science?
I want to know if it's a good school.
Re: Polish Student Visa by afembaba(f): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
AllKnowing:

It’s possible to buy off their website
thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Tegan: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Good day guys, pls which school is currently accepting application for masters in Poland. I want to apply.
afembaba:
thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tegan:
Good day guys, pls which school is currently accepting application for masters in Poland. I want to apply.

Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good day guys,pls is there any other means of securing date for visa appointment
Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
I need help ooooo on how to secure an appointment with the embassy for visa
Pls guys share with me if there is any fast and possible means

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Tegan: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thanks[quote author=AllKnowing post=107674860][/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Successluv1993:
I need help ooooo on how to secure an appointment with the embassy for visa
Pls guys share with me if there is any fast and possible means

Succesluv1993,

I care about you and your money. The only other way is you find one of these people parading about as agents and pay them an outrageous sum. That might be a wrong move because at this point the Embassy seems to be denying almost any and everyone . You’ll be spending money and hoping against hope you don’t get denied.

Don’t risk it. Don’t risk your money.

Talk to your school for a deferral. Begin this Poland journey starting January 2022. Let this wind of denials blow off this year.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Successluv1993: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
God bless endlessly
AllKnowing:

Succesluv1993,

I care about you and your money. The only other way is you find one of these people parading about as agents and pay them an outrageous sum. That might be a wrong move because at this point the Embassy seems to be denying almost any and everyone . You’ll be spending money and hoping against hope you don’t get denied.

Don’t risk it. Don’t risk your money.

Talk to your school for a deferral. Begin this Poland journey starting January 2022. Let this wind of denials blow off this year.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ajiboyehify(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders. My bro got an appointment but he actually made a sponsor mistake in his application and also the date of intended travelling on his application is October and he want to work on his insurance, should he still use that October on his insurance and flight reservation?. How should he go about all this? Kindly help, it is urgent

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by icestrings(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2021
Ajiboyehify:
Good morning Nairalanders. My bro got an appointment but he actually made a sponsor mistake in his application and also the date of intended travelling on his application is October and he want to work on his insurance, should he still use that October on his insurance and flight reservation?. How should he go about all this? Kindly help, it is urgent

Fill another visa form and ask the insurance company to adjust the start and end date
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jiraiya23: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello fam,
Please does anyone know any school in Poland that doesn’t need legalization of your certificate ?
I heard not all schools demand for it.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by AllKnowing: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jiraiya23:
Hello fam,
Please does anyone know any school in Poland that doesn’t need legalization of your certificate ?
I heard not all schools demand for it.

Poznan University of Life Sciences
Re: Polish Student Visa by Schon007: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cypherhendrix:

Currently go for number 1
Both are elite university btw

Re: Polish Student Visa by czarH: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello, finally got my documents back after legalization at the embassy. Took more than a month. I need help with paying for application fee for Silesian University of technology.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (569) (Reply)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: Tinamoore(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.