Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,056 members, 7,825,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (912709 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:59am On May 26, 2020
Umcs is offering full tuition waiver scholarship. All the best

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by imran90(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2020
terry026:
Who else applied to University of Warsaw?
Insha'allah when the school is fully open.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by brosprophet(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2020
Transxy:

Here is the link to ur question...

http://education.gov.ng/attestation-of-academic-documents/

Gud luck

Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by bossyplus: 9:22am On May 28, 2020
House, Pls, I want to know as a married applicant for master studies in Poland, do I need a sponsor or am ok with having sufficient funds in the credit card alone.thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Rhomio: 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Please any idea of when the Polish embassy in Nigeria Abuja will open for visa application.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ABBAChuks: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
bossyplus:
House, Pls, I want to know as a married applicant for master studies in Poland, do I need a sponsor or am ok with having sufficient funds in the credit card alone.thank you
If you have sufficient funds in your credit card you are good to go.
Re: Polish Student Visa by oghoyaM: 7:32pm On May 28, 2020
How long must the funds be in ones' account before applying for visa?
ABBAChuks:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Queenie95: 1:37am On May 29, 2020
Please, who knows anything about Larzaski University, Poland?
Re: Polish Student Visa by bossyplus: 10:42am On May 29, 2020
Lazarski University is a private institution, admission process is very easy after filling the school IRK portal, however, u will need to pay full for your first year of studies also send your academic documents to the school with the receipt of tuition payments...... You will also undergo interview via Skype for English proficiency but it's very easy.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by bossyplus: 10:59am On May 29, 2020
oghoyaM:
How long must the funds be in ones' account before applying for visa?
Thank you for your response, Pls I want to know, haven fund the credit card, I don't need to present statements of account at all to the embassy also as an employee, do I still need to present payslip or not.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ejay99(f): 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
bossyplus:
Lazarski University is a private institution, admission process is very easy after filling the school IRK portal, however, u will need to pay full for your first year of studies also send your academic documents to the school with the receipt of tuition payments...... You will also undergo interview via Skype for English proficiency but it's very easy.

pay full first year tution before one gets admission letter ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by bossyplus: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
Ejay99:
pay full first year tution before one gets admission letter ?
Yes... After filling the IRK form. Theres an invoice with a reference in your name for a year tuition payment.

I didn't further my process with Lazarski University any further because I was offered an admission at Jagiellonian University which is highly accredited than lazarski.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Ejay99(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
bossyplus:

Yes... After filling the IRK form. Theres an invoice with a reference in your name for a year tuition payment.

I didn't further my process with Lazarski University any further because I was offered an admission at Jagiellonian University which is highly accredited than lazarski.
that doesn’t seat right with I had an offer like that from SWPS University of social sciences and humanities and I turned it down tution fee payment before admission letter if someone is using a sponsor what proof will you show that you got the admission
Re: Polish Student Visa by ogbeni94: 4:56am On May 30, 2020
I just applied for msc big data, Can you please explain how to notarize the required documents

fabianiyobosa:

Kozminski University.

I applied
They requested for my original documents
Sent it to them via FedEx to avoid stories that touch
They sent me a link to an online exam.
Cut of is 60%.
50% from the entry test and 50% from Bachelors.
Got the result after a week
They sent me the acceptance letter through DHL.
Re: Polish Student Visa by fabianiyobosa(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2020
ogbeni94:
I just applied for msc big data, Can you please explain how to notarize the required documents

I had my Bachelors outside of Nigeria and the notary on my document was done outside of Nigeria. But for yours I think it has to be done at Ministry of Education and Foreign affairs
Re: Polish Student Visa by oghoyaM: 4:53pm On May 30, 2020
People that know this process should help us answer these questions pls. They're no enough info about going to Poland with family.
bossyplus:

Thank you for your response, Pls I want to know, haven fund the credit card, I don't need to present statements of account at all to the embassy also as an employee, do I still need to present payslip or not.
Re: Polish Student Visa by twoangel: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
oghoyaM:
People that know this process should help us answer these questions pls. They're no enough info about going to Poland with family.

Every information prospective students need is clearly explained on the Poland embassy website

https://www.gov.pl/web/nigeria-en/d-type-national-visa.
Just take your time to go through it

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by twoangel: 5:25pm On May 30, 2020
terry026:
Who else applied to University of Warsaw?

I applied to University of Warsaw. Any information??
Re: Polish Student Visa by davss02(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2020
twoangel:

How do I apply bro. I want to apply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2020
davss02:

How do I apply bro. I want to apply.
Check the school website. Use chrome for translation
Re: Polish Student Visa by ogbeni94: 7:54pm On May 30, 2020
Thanks bro

fabianiyobosa:

I had my Bachelors outside of Nigeria and the notary on my document was done outside of Nigeria. But for yours I think it has to be done at Ministry of Education and Foreign affairs
Re: Polish Student Visa by davss02(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2020
xule20:

Check the school website. Use chrome for translation

Post the website please. Can I have your Whatsapp number or facebook name?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
davss02:

Post the website please. Can I have your Whatsapp number or facebook name?

I don't understand, you can't search for schools website or what? Check page 74 then.

Maybe I should give you my house address lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 9:25am On May 31, 2020
xule20:

I don't understand, you can't search for schools website or what? Check page 74 then.

Maybe I should give you my house address lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by twoangel: 10:49am On May 31, 2020
Please I would like to know the cost to legalize document(Transcript, Certificate) at the Polasih Embassy.

According to there website is 30 Euro. But I want to know if the amount is for one document or whole document.

Anyone who has done the legalization should please response.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Itanola1805: 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
Goodevening everyone. Please, what can you all say about Vistula University in Poland? Is it a good school? Are they accredited? I want to apply for an undergraduate degree in Vistula University. Though, I read its a private institution. Also, does anyone knows about the International University of Logistics and Transport? Is it a good school?

Vistula is in Warsaw and IULT is in Wraclow, please which of these cities is more black friendly? Is Wraclow as diverse as Warsaw? Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Awani007(m): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Itanola1805:
Goodevening everyone. Please, what can you all say about Vistula University in Poland? Is it a good school? Are they accredited? I want to apply for an undergraduate degree in Vistula University. Though, I read its a private institution. Also, does anyone knows about the International University of Logistics and Transport? Is it a good school?

Vistula is in Warsaw and IULT is in Wraclow, please which of these cities is more black friendly? Is Wraclow as diverse as Warsaw? Thank you.

From what I know Vistula is a good school and accredited in Poland, also in a good city! Really don’t know about IULT. Sent them a mail but they are yet to reply.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Herjos: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please I have a question I applied to University of Agriculture krokow actually I am going for BSC but I have National Diploma so I use both my ND certificate and Neco results to apply they sent me mail that I should legalize my Diploma certificate I thought i will legalize my results after they give me addimision. Pls advice
Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Which course? and have you done your online interview?

twoangel:

Re: Polish Student Visa by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
ABBAChuks:

How much is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (569) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.