Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (27437 Views)

PDP Chief: Anyim Tricked Jonathan To Sign N1.2b Deal / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by georjay(m): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2015
A Peoples Democratic Party governorship aspirant in Lagos State, Babatunde Gbadamosi, has accused the leader of the party, Chief Bode George, of colluding with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to ensure PDP’s defeat in Lagos.

He, therefore, called on George to resign immediately.

However, in a swift reaction, George described Gbadamosi as an irresponsible man who may be suffering from a mental problem.

Gbadamosi, who came fourth at the PDP governorship primary last year, said the party would have performed better at the poll if the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Musiliu Obanikoro, was given the ticket.

In a series of Facebook posts, Gbadamosi accused George and other PDP leaders of using the money meant for the party to buy new homes in FESTAC, Ikoyi, Magodo and Maryland.

He said, “Losers can only lead to failure. Go and enjoy your new houses in Magodo, Ikoyi, FESTAC and Maryland, all bought in election season. You have all worked diligently these last 12 years for Tinubu. You can now retire to your natural political home – APC.

“You know you betrayed the party and diverted resources meant for elections. Leave quietly or be exposed and thoroughly disgraced. It is amazing how a man that cannot win his polling unit is our leader. Bode George must go and swiftly too.

“In 2015, he claimed to be fighting Obanikoro, conducted shambolic primaries, got his parachute candidate and lost again. Every step of the way, he has demonstrated a befuddling poverty of judgement, insisting on bad candidates time after time.

“Who has been the biggest single beneficiary of Bode George’s incompetence and inability to win? BolaTinubu. That’s why Bode George must go. It makes you wonder, doesn’t it, where his real loyalty has been this whole time.”

However, George said it was funny that someone could claim he was working for Tinubu who he had been battling for the last 16 years.

He said he never had direct access to funds as the money for campaigns were not given to him.

He said, “This little boy who just developed into politics wants to run before he can crawl. Imagine Gbadamosi going on Twitter to say I am a mole. He said I have been working with Tinubu. He must have woken on the wrong side of the bed or probably came from another planet or something is mentally wrong with him.”

http://www.punchng.com/politics/bode-george-worked-for-tinubu-pdp-chief/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by stepo707: 2:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Shoro niyen?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by georjay(m): 2:15am On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
Shoro niyen?
. Oya mi lenu o...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by Ahmed0336(m): 2:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Oldmen acting like kids

29 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by abduljabbar4(m): 2:20am On Apr 23, 2015
This is the 3rd time I'm hearing stories similar to this. Pdp will be busy trading blames while KOWA will be busy strategizing.

69 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by georjay(m): 2:27am On Apr 23, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This is the 3rd time I'm hearing stories similar to this. Pdp will be busy trading blames while KOWA will be busy strategizing.
. Chai...who would have imagined this...APC > PDP + LP + APGA + KOWA

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by egift(m): 2:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Trouble in Paradise. When we told Agbaje to desist from roping umu-igbo in his failed ambition, that nemeses will catch up with him, some folks thought it was a joke.

Tell Mr. Gbadamosi and his PDP to keep quiet and take a permanent Opposition seat or Kowa, APGA, Accord or even LP will all displace them.

We are talking Change and Gbadamosi is talking nonsense - Rick Rose

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by afoo02(m): 2:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Blame Agbaje......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by Pita99(m): 3:45am On Apr 23, 2015
Blame Tribalic Sentiments undecided

6 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by onyi4edu(f): 4:13am On Apr 23, 2015
PDP should stop looking for whom to blame for their loss but instead accept defeat in good faith and build a strong unified opposition party.

Ahmed0336:
Oldmen acting like kids

Exactly my thoughts immediately I finished reading the piece

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Failures always attribute their failure to one thing or d other.

7 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by jascon1(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Oldmen acting like kids
my dear. The thing tire me

1 Like

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Lol

He didn't work for Tinubu he only used Jonathan's free dollars to buy properties grin grin

So scammer abound in PDP -the dead party grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by Donmarshal11: 5:57am On Apr 23, 2015
A house divided against itself cannot stand!

10 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by mrmetoo1: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2015
The day PDP stops blaming each other and accept their failures in all aspects of governing this country that's the day I'll accept they're ready to stage a comeback. All these accusations and counter-accusations still show they're very out of touch. What's sad is their supporters don't ever tell them the truth.

They need to go read the reasons Donald Duke stated as to why they lost. Then they need to get rid of the Orubebes, Fayoses, etc and push people like Donald Duke forward as the face of the party. When that happens then I know PDP is serious.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by jaytee01(m): 6:29am On Apr 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:
The day PDP stops blaming each other and accept their failures in all aspects of governing this country that's the day I'll accept they're ready to stage a comeback. All these accusations and counter-accusations still show they're very out of touch. What's sad is their supporters don't ever tell them the truth.

They need to go read the reasons Donald Duke stated as to why they lost. Then they need to get rid of the Orubebes, Fayoses, etc and push people like Donald Duke forward as the face of the party. When that happens then I know PDP is serious.
Very true

5 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by Biggty(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2015
Pdp always blaming each other

Useless party

5 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by bright007(f): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2015
shoro niyen?
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by georjay(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2015
khassy:

na this kind tin the make FP
ma buy land here
. Cc lalasticlala FP
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by adorablepepple(f): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2015
undecided What's this one saying?
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by hensben(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Never again gbadamosi
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by yuzjet(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2015
Politics!
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by lordsharks(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2015
Pass Waec With Ease Below
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by hardywaltz(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2015
Betrayal is in their DNA.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by bobcharly(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2015
Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a
question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting
attorney called his first witness, a
grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He
approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you
know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know
you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you
were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big
disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on
your wife, and you manipulate people and talk
about them behind their backs. You think
you're a big shot when you haven't the brains
to realize you'll never amount to anything more
than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what
else to do, he pointed across the room and
asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense
attorney?'
She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known
Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's
lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem.
He can't build a normal relationship with
anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst
in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated
on his wife with three different women. One of
them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
The defense attorney nearly died.
The judge asked both counselors to approach
the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said:
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me,
I'll send you both to the electric chair.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by ardeks(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Keep trading blames instead of you to go back to the drawing board. Anyways, wetin be my own.....

1 Like

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by hadura29(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
Shoro niyen?

O sun mi oooo..
Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by domopps(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2015
No wonder he has not gone EXILE since!

Cheeeers

3 Likes

Re: PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu by ROCKJ1(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Dirty game of politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons / APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.