Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash (1330 Views)

Man Who Poses As A Student To Defraud People On Twitter Apologizes After Exposed / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / See Pics Of Man Who Pretended To Be A Madman So As To Sell Pampers To Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash by Reediano(m): 6:04am On Apr 23, 2015
Reediano:
In case you missed it, a man claiming to be the “South African xenophobic gang leader” released a video on YouTube saying all black Africans should leave South Africa or get killed within two weeks. He also said he has single-handedly killed seven Gambians in South Africa. Well, we now know that he is actually a Ugandan comedian seeking cheap popularity, especially on CNN.

His real name is Raymond Soulfa, and he owns Peng Peng Peng Vibes, a Video blog on YouTube.

Below was his Facebook status before he made the controversial video, as well as suggestions of his friends/followers on the kind of video he should make that would get him on CNN:

However, before making the video, Soulfa himself has criticized South Africans for the xenophobic attack on his Facebook page.

he released an apology video especially to Gambians, after claiming to have killed 7 of their citizens:

[flash=425,400]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EW2BZlCbPQ0[/flash]

Source: http://www.adeolafayehun.com/to-get-on-cnn-ugandan-pretends-to-be-xenophobic-leader-apologizes-after-backlash/

Re: Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash by DickDastardly(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Maybe he hasnt heard about Nigerian police beating a small cat till it accepts that its a tiger. Pray you are not born a Nigerian in ya next stupid life. Fool
Re: Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash by politricks: 6:24am On Apr 23, 2015
Some people know not when to joke and when not to. This reminds me of the 'salt and water' saga during the Ebola period.
Re: Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash by ardeks(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2015
How can a sensible human being make a joke of such a trivial issue? Anyways, I think he's done well by apologizing.
Re: Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Khai... The guy give me zobo drink sha
Re: Video:ugandan Who Pretended To Be Xenophobic Leader, Apologizes After Backlash by Glaxx(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2015
I thought he was just a common criminal. Didn't know he was nuts. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Immigrant Disguises As Bus Seat To Enter US Illegally / Wanted! This Guy Stole My Sister's Phone And Is Using Her Whatsapp Account / Man Murders His Wife,hangs Himself On Tree(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.