Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

[PHOTOS] Beyoncé’s Mom & Her Girls Slay Another Wedding Potrait - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / [PHOTOS] Beyoncé’s Mom & Her Girls Slay Another Wedding Potrait (1252 Views)

Based On Logistic! See What Makes Some Girls Slay... / Photo Of This Weird Tattoo Is Trending Online, Slay Or Nay? (PHOTO) / When Muslim Women Decides To Slay At Weddings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Beyoncé’s Mom & Her Girls Slay Another Wedding Potrait by nex(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2015
Last year Solange Knowles’ unusual wedding portraits broke the internet when they surfaced! And now the Knowles’ have done it again!
The official wedding album of Beyoncé ‘s mum Tina Knowles to actor Richard Lawson has just been made public and just like with Solange’s wedding album – Beyoncé, Tina Knowles and some ladies in their family which includes: Kelly Rowland, Angela Beyince and Bianca Lawson totally murda another wedding portrait!

Life given! This family is too cool for school. Bey’s mom also talks about finding love at 61 and spills some wedding scoop including the fact that Blue Ivy was the one that convinced her to get married!

Tina Knowles told People Magazine it was Blue who convinced her to get married. She said,
[In September,] we went on a boat with Beyoncé and Jay Z and when we came out one night dressed to go to dinner, Blue said, ‘Oh, y’all look beautiful. When are y’all getting married?’” Richard said, ‘Oh, Blue, soon. Do you approve?’

On How Her Special Day Went Down:
“It couldn’t have been more perfect. To walk down the aisle and see all my friends and family and to see my handsome man standing there, and to know that at 61 you can still find love and have a magical day like that… it was really beautiful.”

Finding Love Again at 61:
“You can find love at any age. You just have to go for it. There was a time when I doubted if I would find love again. But I was determined to be happy. [Richard] is somebody that I could really spend the rest of my life with.”

Why Neither Beyoncé Nor Solange Sang at Her Wedding:
“We didn’t want them to work. We wanted them to enjoy the day and not have the pressure of it.”

Why At 61 She Wore White For Her Big Day
“It was important to me to have a wedding and walk in white, because sometimes we feel that at a certain age you should act a certain way.”

- See more at: http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/04/23/beyonces-mom-her-girls-slay-another-wedding-potrait-photos/comment-page-1/#comment-238610
Re: [PHOTOS] Beyoncé’s Mom & Her Girls Slay Another Wedding Potrait by Aminat508(f): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice
Re: [PHOTOS] Beyoncé’s Mom & Her Girls Slay Another Wedding Potrait by sweettease(f): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2015
I'm still searching for the 61 year old woman on that pic shocked

(1) (Reply)

Our First Lady, Aisha Buhari In Makeup...Which Do You Prefer Minimal Or Bold? / Dress Well, Look Good And Get Paid For That. Ask Me How / 2016 China Model Jeans (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.