Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership (968 Views)

Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by urnaijadotcom: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Chelsea are at ten points clear at the top of the English Premiership with a match to play.

Here are ten reasons that justify their position:

1. They have the most wins in the Premier League this season (23)
2. They are the current league leaders by ten points
3. Fewest defeats (2)
4. Most Away Wins (10)
5. Best Goal difference (+39)
6. Only Unbeaten team at home (P16; W13; D3)
7. Fewest goals conceded at home (7)
8. Joint-highest goals scored away (34)
9. If they win their remaining six games, Chelsea will finish on 94 points, one point less than the record they set in 2004-2005; and finally,
10. Diego Costa

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by shakazuldadon: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
WE THE BEST...
Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by Jetjacky(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2015
Na God oh!
Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by fineguy11(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2015
We gat the double...next season,,we gat the champions leauge...
Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2015
That is chelsea for you
they are very good at there defence and it is what makes chelsea better than other club in England
Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by edorhe14(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
I am a man utd fan but in all honesty and with all the stats Arsenal has wow me this season..
They are arguably the best football team in europe in 2015
Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by Shadowbean(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
edorhe14:
I am a man utd fan but in all honesty and with all the stats Arsenal has wow me this season..

And PSG beat them? Epl sucks now.
Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by ajf(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
edorhe14:
Guy, you need a new weed supplier that fears God.

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership by edorhe14(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
ajf:

Guy, you need a new weed supplier that fears God.
Yeah I guess.. And u need to go check Ur eyes cos e be like say that nerd lens wey u dey use since primary school don dey weak..
And also check the meaning of Arguably in ur Dictionary

(1) (Reply)

Guys Wat Do U Tink Abt Arsenal New Striker (pic) / 1000% Free Fixed Match Come In Now / Download Real Madrid Vs Las Palmas 3 - 1 All Ronaldo Goals & Highlights La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.