Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jamb,why Are You Frustrating Us? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb,why Are You Frustrating Us? (463 Views)

Why! Jamb Why! / Jamb:why We Introduced Mock Examination. / Cannot Find Table 1…jamb Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb,why Are You Frustrating Us? by Toktee(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2015
I bought jamb direct entry scratch card yesterday at the cost of 5k,when i got to registration point,the guy there asked for my qualification,i told him that i had nce,he then told me that i have to provide jamb number,i was shocked,where can i get jamb number,i asked?
I passed out from coe in 2008,then there was nothing like jamb in coe,so where can i get the number from?
This morning i called three of their care line,nobody pick my calls.,where shall i go from here?
Re: Jamb,why Are You Frustrating Us? by alasco1(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Toktee:
I bought jamb direct entry scratch card yesterday at the cost of 5k,when i got to registration point,the guy there asked for my qualification,i told him that i had nce,he then told me that i have to provide jamb number,i was shocked,where can i get jamb number,i asked?
I passed out from coe in 2008,then there was nothing like jamb in coe,so where can i get the number from?
This morning i called three of their care line,nobody pick my calls.,where shall i go from here?

Hurry now and contact me to help you out. my email: rose2se@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring 'words' On Education / 2015/2016 Ambrose Alli University POST UTME FORM.... / Pls How Can 1 Get Unilag Past Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.