Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

She Aborted For Him Three Times - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Aborted For Him Three Times (1760 Views)

Letter To My Aborted Child / She Has Remained Childless Ever Since She Aborted Because Of Her White Wedding / His Wife Deliberately Aborted Her Pregnancy Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Aborted For Him Three Times by mekuryo: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2015
What a true life story.. There is this girl that happens to come across to me when am still in university, she hail from asaba in delta state. She was looking for admission, so as it was one of the things I do for people genuiely, I did my part and eventually she secure admission in my school. As time goes on, she was coming close to me and then was free to talk to me evrytin. On one faithful day, almost 3months I didn't saw her around, behold her coming, as she drew close she was looking very PALE. It baffles me nd I began administering her some questions. She opened up to me and statrted narrating her misfortune. She told me of this guy that happened to be his guy..the guy gave her all she needs bt anytime she get pregnant for him, he will tell her to go and abort the unborn child..I waved my head the time she told me this. But d uglyiest part of the story was when she told me that is from the hospital she is coming now. That she aborted another, making it 3 times for this guy. My stimulis rise to a very high degree..I pitted her. I asked her y didn't this ungrateful guy come and marry you since he has the cash..is it only to eat this sweet tin, got you pregnant and plead with you to remove it..that's his main job. Then I advice her to forget the guy that he didn't love her, that God hv saved her frm this last one when she told me that she already wanted to kick the bucket on the process. She said that she has already deleted his numba. So it was as of that time. Soon after the guy appeard one day and was telling me that the guy have started calling her to come back that this time..he want to come and see her parents....
Please my most adorable colleagues in the house, what are we to advice this girl, so innocent in looking bt have wasted life yet unborn.
One#love#
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by Dlionsheart: 9:37am On Apr 23, 2015
@op, pls tell her that if a dog bites you once, then the dog is gracy, but if the same dog bite you two or thrice, then you must be gracy.

A failure is he who failed (for about three times) and refused to pick up something from the ground each time he fails, didn't learn from his past mistakes, contemplating repeating the same mistake over again.

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2015
for her to believe that he's coming to see her parents means she's planning to go back to the guy, maybe it's her destiny to die of foolishness

1 Like

Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by KanwuliaJara: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
You mean they KILLED their unborn children TOGETHER? wink
It takes 2 you know? wink
Nor be the man drive am go the H-ABORTION butcher-doctor? wink
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Just three times?? They should 'kontinew', e never reach 50 na... mtcheeeeww
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by mekuryo: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2015
@marvell..do u support dis inhuman treatment.!

1 Like

Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by mekuryo: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2015
@lofty..she kindly need sometin to do...as it stands nw..notin has happened.I hve graduated since 2013
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by edwife(f): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
She must be very ignorant,so she can't demand for protection or doesn't know the way to the chemist for contraceptions? undecided angry

I don't have any advice for someone who refuse to help herself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
I want to make something clear, she takes 100% blame for the abortions. What a woman chooses to do with a baby while it is still in her belly, should be 100% her decision.

As far as protection goes, it is her job, just as much as it is his, to use protection if they do not want a child. She also enjoyed the "sweet thing" you claimed he enjoyed.

If she didn't want an abortion, she would have used protection or could have kept the baby, with or without the guy. Your female friend is either a fraud or a simpleton.

Going back to this man shouldn't be the problem, you needs to find a mental health clinic cos your friend is suffering from stup1dity.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by VintageCocktail(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
They Have A Saying In Chicago. ''once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action. Tell Your Friend To Oil Her Gun Of Reasoning, To Stop Blaming The Guy For Chopping And Cleaning Mouth, Let Her Do Family Planning And Practice Safe Sex.
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by crackhaus: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shollypopzz:
I want to make something clear, she takes 100% blame for the abortions. What a woman chooses to do with a baby while it is still in her belly, should be 100% her decision.

As far as protection goes, it is her job, just as much as it is his, to use protection if they do not want a child. She also enjoyed the "sweet thing" you claimed he enjoyed.

If she didn't want an abortion, she would have used protection or could have kept the baby, with or without the guy. Your female friend is a fraud or a simpleton.

Going back to this man shouldn't be the problem, she needs to find a mental health clinic cos your friend is suffering from stup1dity.
Nah, she's a hero. grin
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by Ewuro4: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
lofty900:
for her to believe that he's coming to see her parents means she's planning to go back to the guy, maybe it's her destiny to die of foolishness

Who knows? Foolish indeed.

Omo eni oba joni abayo undecided
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by mekuryo: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chai..@edwife. She needs it desperately
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by 2sex(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
mekuryo:
What a true life story.. There is this girl that happens to come across to me when am still in university, she hail from asaba in delta state. She was looking for admission, so as it was one of the things I do for people genuiely, I did my part and eventually she secure admission in my school. As time goes on, she was coming close to me and then was free to talk to me evrytin. On one faithful day, almost 3months I didn't saw her around, behold her coming, as she drew close she was looking very PALE. It baffles me nd I began administering her some questions. She opened up to me and statrted narrating her misfortune. She told me of this guy that happened to be his guy..the guy gave her all she needs bt anytime she get pregnant for him, he will tell her to go and abort the unborn child..I waved my head the time she told me this. But d uglyiest part of the story was when she told me that is from the hospital she is coming now. That she aborted another, making it 3 times for this guy. My stimulis rise to a very high degree..I pitted her. I asked her y didn't this ungrateful guy come and marry you since he has the cash..is it only to eat this sweet tin, got you pregnant and plead with you to remove it..that's his main job. Then I advice her to forget the guy that he didn't love her, that God hv saved her frm this last one when she told me that she already wanted to kick the bucket on the process. She said that she has already deleted his numba. So it was as of that time. Soon after the guy appeard one day and was telling me that the guy have started calling her to come back that this time..he want to come and see her parents....
Please my most adorable colleagues in the house, what are we to advice this girl, so innocent in looking bt have wasted life yet unborn.
One#love#

That's the problem. I can easily postulate her kind of person. A girl that can't say NO, a girl that does not have a mind of her own, a docile personality and even if she isn't happy in the relationship she will still stay. I have met one girl like that and it may surprise you that she even defended the guy despite knowing he wont marry her. There are girls like that who aren't smart and they will always be taken advantage of if nothing is done to wake them up to reality. Some of these kind of girls just take what life throw at them, they are too gentle and don't seem to know what is good for them. They are often very clingy to a guy and emotional. These kind of girls can't end a relationship on their own, they find it hard to walk away.

The guy knows all these and he is using it against her.

OP, if you truly care about her, I will advice you stand for her as her person counselor in the process and let her see reasons. Open her eyes to reality. Some people may be quick to accuse her but truth is when you are not so exposed, you are more likely to fall into same problem.
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by mekuryo: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Tnx@2sex....bt hv done dat already nd still doing.
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by 2sex(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
mekuryo:
Tnx@2sex....bt hv done dat already nd still doing.
keep at it bro. Keep at it. I had similar experience during my NYSC...
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by Moana(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
3 gini?
Re: She Aborted For Him Three Times by mekuryo: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
3 pregnancy..of unborn children@moana

(1) (Reply)

Lasuth CMD To Nigerian Men :Stop Sucking Your Wife Breast / Words From A Nigerian Mother To Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day (A Must Read) / Read Heartbreaking Suicide Note Bullied 11-year-old Left His Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.