Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep (1057 Views)

Unexpected Facts About The Female Body That Not Even Women Know Themselves / Badass Facts About The Queen That Will Surprise You / Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Guy finds an unexpected surprise hidden in the car he just bought [/size]

Buying a secondhand car is always a bit of a lottery, what if the air conditioning doesn’t actually work, what if the clutch is knackered after 2 weeks, what if all the wheels fall off?

Well this guy thought he had bought himself a bit of a dud when the electric window on his secondhand Jeep wouldn’t work.

Instead of taking the car back to the garage, he took the inner door panel off to investigate for himself.

What he found was… unexpected - a black plastic bag was wedged in the door panel, which was blocking the window from being able to wind down.

He posted photos of what was inside the bag, and as you may have guessed by now, it was a discovery that had his heart beating - 7 bundles of cash.

How did the cash get there? There's currently no answer, and some people are saying the photos could have easily been faked (which is true), but if it is real then somebody could soon be on the way to his house in search of the money.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/guy-finds-something-incredibly-curious-5565173?ICID=FB_mirror_main
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2015
I don hammer be dat, money buy money grin
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by iphanyiuma(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2015
Chai and me that bought a 2nd hand honda pilot only saw a bold5 inside its not fair
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2015
adeekiti:
I don hammer be dat, money buy money grin

These are kinds of situations when we wish ourselves in that kind of position...

calculating the kinda doe sould be like 70,000 US Dollars... Khai!

Money come better place.

#NaGodwin
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by Sylverbox(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
If I get this kind of thing even my girlfriend no go know talk less of social media! #Godwin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

These are kinds of situations when we wish ourselves in that kind of position...

calculating the kinda doe sould be like 70,000 US Dollars... Khai!

Money come better place.
abi o grin
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Sylverbox:
If I get this kind of thing even my girlfriend no go know talk less of social media! #Godwin

No mind them o... but dem dey always be speaker in case anything happens

1 Like

Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by Mathematical(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2015
This actually a social stunt.. does this happened in Nigeria? In a country where the dealer knows much abh second hand gifting in any overseas product.. looking at the knife on that table.. it doesn't Look Nigerian, and besides that a Nigerian putting safety gloves on before working on his new car? That's one hell of a lie.. even the professional naija mechanics don't undecided
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2015
Thou shall not spend such. Return it please tongue tongue
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2015
Mathematical:
This actually a social stunt.. does this happened in Nigeria? In a country where the dealer knows much abh second hand gifting in any overseas product.. looking at the knife on that table.. it doesn't Look Nigerian, and besides that a Nigerian putting safety gloves on before working on his new car? That's one hell of a lie.. even the professional naija mechanics don't undecided

Madam, we know say no be for Nigeria!

If na me sef for this Naija, I go cover face, pour Anointing Oil + Fire Water on top am before I open am at a distance

1 Like

Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2015
kunletiwoo:
Thou shall not spend such. Return it please tongue tongue

Return wetin? For Naija? E no go pass the police counter... lol

If not that they might be monitoring the neighbors for sudden wealth in Yankee abi with ann dem account triggers dem, If na me, i no go even tell anybody... Na to bury am spend like ghost.
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by Mathematical(f): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

Madam, we know say no be for Nigeria!

If na me sef for this Naija, I go cover face, pour Anointing Oil + Fire Water on top am before I open am at a distance

undecided
Re: Guy Finds Unexpected Hidden Surprise In Tokunbo Jeep by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans The World Over Remembers Their Dead Heroes At Aba / 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! / Inec New Boss Is Buhari Blood Relation!!!!! Apc Consolidating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.