Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,600 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? (5444 Views)

The Time A Car Cost N3,984 In Nigeria In 1982 (Photos) / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by Webbullion(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2015
PLEASE HOUSE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW How to detect if a car Custom Duty has been paid, i want to buy a car and they told me the custom duties has been paid that its in custom system . Please is their a way for me to check.. i welcome your opinions.. thank you
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by Kashif(m): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
You can do that from Customs office or bank. (I have checked from the bank twice).
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by BUBBERKEN: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
How did you do that? I mean checking from a band. What if you don't have the paper yet? Cus obviously you'd have to pay before having the papers. cool
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by Kashif(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
BUBBERKEN:
How did you do that? I mean checking from a band. What if you don't have the paper yet? Cus obviously you'd have to pay before having the papers. cool

Use the VIN. *I typed 'bank' anyways*
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by bravolad(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Webbullion:
PLEASE HOUSE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW How to detect if a car Custom Duty has been paid, i want to buy a car and they told me the custom duties has been paid that its in custom system . Please is their a way for me to check.. i welcome your opinions.. thank you

Request for the C-No & take it to custom's office & pay N3000. They would give u a print out of the duty paid.
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by themodernman: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
bravolad:

Request for the C-No & take it to custom's office & pay N3000. They would give u a print out of the duty paid.

And what happens if you find out the full custom duty wasn't paid nko?

My own question is how to know how to pay the full custom duty & avoid any hassles afterwards.
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by bravolad(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2015
themodernman:

And what happens if you find out the full custom duty wasn't paid nko?

My own question is how to know how to pay the full custom duty & avoid any hassles afterwards.

That's the beginning of your problem when you discover that duty was not paid for a car & you go ahead to buy.
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by themodernman: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2015
bravolad:

That's the beginning of your problem when you discover that duty was not paid for a car & you go ahead to buy.

That's why I'm asking how to avoid any hassles by paying full custom duty.
Re: How Do I Know If A Car Custom Duty Has Been Paid ? by Elsafema: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Talk to the owner

(1) (Reply)

Help...type Of Transmission And Engine Oil For 2003 Nissan Pathfinder / How Good Are This Mobil 5w30 Oil / How's Your Tokunbo Behaving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.