Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,459 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

China, Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Morocco To Support Buhari’ Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China, Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Morocco To Support Buhari’ Govt (428 Views)

I Will Support Buhari’s Policies – Wike / China, Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran And Morocco Pledge Support For Buhari / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China, Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Morocco To Support Buhari’ Govt by Mbamally(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA – Indications that the incoming government of the General Mohammadu Buhari would deliver on its campaign promises emerged yesterday with China saying it would investment hugely in agriculture and social infrastructure in Nigeria.
The investment promise was conveyed by the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Gu Xiaojie to the president-elect yesterday when he paid a congratulatory visit to Buhari in Abuja.
Buhari
Addressing Journalists, Xiaoije who earlier held a closed door meeting with Buhari also pledged the cooperation of his country with the incoming government to foster a formidable relationship between Nigeria and China.
He said: “Like I said China and Nigeria are going to further our cooperation. As part of our desire for collaboration with Nigeria I discussed with the President- elect on some of the potential areas of investment. We plan to invest in such areas like Agriculture, infrastructure and other projects that is tailored to impact positively on the lives of the people of Nigeria.

“We came to present the best wishes and regards from our President and people of China to the President- elect.
“I have also came to convey a message from the Chinese government that is ready to work with the incoming APC administration headed by Buhari to further improve on the existing strategic partnership between both countries. We want elevate our relations to a new height and develop it in a mutually beneficial manner base on what we have achieved in the past decades.

In a similar development, the ambassadors of Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran and Morocco who also visited Buhari and the Vice-President-elect, Professor Osinbajo pledged the support of their respective countries to Buhari’s government.
For Morocco, the recent diplomatic row between it and Nigeria that resulted to the recalling of its ambassador to Nigeria was now a thing of the past.
The Morrocan Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr. Mostafa Bouh, who spoke to newsmen shortly after his meeting with Buhari said his country was ready for a renewed relationship with Nigeria.

“The new relations is for the good of both Morocco and Nigeria. I am here to give the President- elect a message from the King of Morocco. The message is for greetings and best wishes from Moroccan people.”
On the diplomatic row that led to the withdrawal of Moroccan Head of Mission from Nigeria, the Ambassador said: “I believe that was in the past now, we are looking forward to the future now”.

For Equatorial Guinea Ambassador, Nigeria has shown exemplary leadership in Africa with the conduct of the peaceful elections just as the Israeli Ambassador, Uriel Palti also expressed the readiness of his country to continue with the good relationship with Nigeria.
“There is a kind of New Democratic inspiration in Nigeria and all over Africa. The people of Isreal congratulate the president-elect and the Vice President-elect. We hope to continue with the great relationship between Nigeria and Isreal.
“We discussed the need to continue with the good relationship between the two countries. We didn’t go into specific areas,” he said

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/china-isreal-equatorial-guinea-iran-morocco-to-support-buhari-govt/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China, Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Morocco To Support Buhari’ Govt by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2015
I see good things to come. Nigeria is now like a beautiful bride in the eyes of other countries who mean well for our beloved country

God bless President General Muhammadu Buhari. cheesy cheesy
Re: China, Isreal, Equatorial Guinea, Iran, Morocco To Support Buhari’ Govt by dokyOloye: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2015
Iran kwa
Hmmmmmm
Wahala dey ooo.
Very soon,Hezbolla,ISIS will join suit.
After all,a terror supporter is on d throne.

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2015/2016 Mathematics Questions Now Available For Free / What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger: Can This Happen With Nigeria? / Governor Obiano Donates His Salary To Underprivileged People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.