Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Read Please : Looking For Where To Invest Or Someone Need Partnership. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Read Please : Looking For Where To Invest Or Someone Need Partnership. (939 Views)

Quarry Business Partnership / Gold Mining Partnership / Floor Washing Machine Formarble,granite & Tiles,available For Lease/partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Please : Looking For Where To Invest Or Someone Need Partnership. by slim147(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders...
My name is Pascal born and bred in Lagos nigeria. Im just here to see if someone can tell me a business i can start up with 50k-200k.. I have money ready to start up any business, pls i dont want any online thing, i want something physical. Im ready to give my all into it . Im willing to go into partnership or even meet in person and discuss more on the project or business.
You can reach me on whatsapp o8o32960222 or call me on o8o928o3o86 or bbm : 27547738

N:B
Pls dont even bother to waste your time if you have nothing to offer or if u are contacting me to scam me , you will be very disappointed
Hope to get response soon.

Thanks
Re: Read Please : Looking For Where To Invest Or Someone Need Partnership. by Galads(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
slim147:
Hello Nairalanders...
My name is Pascal born and bred in Lagos nigeria. Im just here to see if someone can tell me a business i can start up with 50k-200k.. I have money ready to start up any business, pls i dont want any online thing, i want something physical. Im ready to give my all into it . Im willing to go into partnership or even meet in person and discuss more on the project or business.
You can reach me on whatsapp o8o32960222 or call me on o8o928o3o86 or bbm : 27547738

N:B
Pls dont even bother to waste your time if you have nothing to offer or if u are contacting me to scam me , you will be very disappointed
Hope to get response soon.thanks

will you like to go into supply of agro product to companies. Am currently thinking of that cos I got a connect to supply on a weekly bases to a company in tons. I need someone to complete me cause the quantity is large and am not too buoyant now. Contact me if interested yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: Read Please : Looking For Where To Invest Or Someone Need Partnership. by slim147(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Galads:

will you like to go into supply of agro product to companies. Am currently thinking of that cos I got a connect to supply on a weekly bases to a company in tons. I need someone to complete me cause the quantity is large and am not too buoyant now. Contact me if interested yesma45@yahoo.com

Yes im interested in any BIZ than brings in profits... I just sent u an email ...

(1) (Reply)

AGO And DPK For Trucking At Depot Price / Dubai Market / Blco Needed In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.