Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband (33950 Views)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Woman Dies After Intense Sex With Her Boyfriend In Ekiti / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nikky07: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
An attempt by a frustrated housewife in Atumaga Community in Delta State to get her husband to fulfill his conjugal duties at the weekend backfired after she reportedly ate an egusi (melon) soup laced with a poisonous charm she procured from a native doctor.

Leadership reports that the housewife identified as Egwoli (surname withheld) had complained of abandonment -that her husband has not been making love to her since they got married two years ago.

The wife, instead of seeking the family’s intervention, allegedly sought the help of a native doctor who prepared a charm via egusi soup for the man to have a change of heart.

The man had told some persons that he was involved in extra-marital affairs because of an odour that oozes from his wife.

On her return from the native doctor’s place on Friday evening, she immediately applied the charm but unfortunately the man was nowhere to be found. She was said to have mistakenly mixed the charm in her own soup not knowing it was poisonous. She ate it, went to bed and died.

Reacting, the husband said: “My wife had threatened to make me impotent when I stopped making love to her for obvious reasons and I found some fetish items in her room, including the egusi soup she ate before her death.”

Delta State Police spokesman, DSP Celestina Kalu, said the police was currently investigating the circumstances that led to the woman’s death, adding that reports indicated she was involved in fetish activities

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/23/woman-dies-after-mistakenly-taking-poisoned-soup-prepared-for-cheating-husband/
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Acekidc4(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
What goes around Comes Around!!

14 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by DuchessLily(f): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pity! She fell into her own trap

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by cozy7(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
In her next life, when ever she sees "otapiapia", she'll take off.
Thank God for Nemesis.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
DuchessLily:
Pity! She fell into her own trap
She was careless

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by baybeeboi: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Acekidc4:
What goes around Comes Around!!
it didnt go around,Buddy.
Serves her well though

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
.....She confessed? grin grin grin grin grin
I didn't click on the link cheesy cheesy cheesy
How dem take know as she don change address naaa sad sad sad undecided

grin

*flees*

19 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is serious not because of the wrong application of the medicine but society wants ..."the wife, instead of seeking the family’s intervention, allegedly sought the help of a native doctor.......".

What should family members do in this case? Is it to problematise their incompatibility? Or what?

I have worn my boxing gloves...can someone come forward grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin pardon me pls but it sounds funny to me grin

Woman dies after mistakenly [size=30]taking[/size] poisoned food prepared for cheating husband

Am I d only seeing that expensive mistake
Abi I no sabi english any longergrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by veekid(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good for her
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
It is waoo. Reminds me of Isidore Okpewho's novel, The Victims.

Checkout current Post graduate admission in Nigeria:
https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015

Schools with the fastest post-graduate programmes:
https://www.nairaland.com/2273104/nigerian-universities-fastest-masters-degree

1 Like

OK
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by ElFenomeno1: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ewoooooooooooo!
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Karma is a b1tch
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by akpanikpe(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Choi I no fit lafff grin cheesy she no read the instruction manual very well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Sijo01(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oduman do body!
.fear women
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by ramdris(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
The husband witch pass her own. grin. What's wrong in taking a walk outta the marriage. Why kill someone cos of jealousy?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by hairyanus: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by sexymoma(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na wetin kill my sister's brother wife that is related to the son of our pastor's landlord by adortion

He sent an hired killer to kill her hubby... the day the hired killer went, her brother nd her hubby were putting on the same shirt... he only told them the guy on yellow shirt... Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Adyrin(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mistakenly

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
...Nollywood undecided
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by steppin: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
The evil that women do, dies with them.
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by eazisky(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
2-0 against her grin
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Paragon311(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
What a life??

Life is too short to live with sorrow..

W O M A N!!!!!
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by hamaworld(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ntor RIP kiss ( return if possible) grin

Ant brain.
This should serve as a lesson to others
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by folabayo1(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na back to sender tins grin

The husband head strong o shocked
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by bisten14: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Karma....
Re: Woman Dies After Mistakenly Taking Poisoned Soup Prepared For Cheating Husband by Goldenheart(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) / 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old / Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.