Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

“broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her (1055 Views)

Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by Goldrushnigeria(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
An anonymous lady goes by the name Pumpsberry on IG, she claimed that Tonto Dikeh bought items worth over N100,000 and refused to pay, she’s dragging Tonto Dikeh on IG….Tonto Dikeh hasn’t respond yet, trust her,she will ….

Repost from the victim, @pumpsberry: “My message to @tontolet 4 days ago. She is a criminal now she is threatening me, u can’t do anything to me be it juju power or man power because I am covered by the lord. broke & fake.”.

And another one, “Dear @tontolet, thank u for pushing me beyond my comfort zone.I trusted u as a celebrity and gave u a Givenchy luggage bag and handbag with u promising to pay, u couldn’t afford the original so u asked for the replica.

READ MORE: http://goldrushnews247.com/broke-and-fake-designer-bag-seller-blast-tonto-dikeh-for-refusing-to-pay-her-bills-after-buying-goods-of-100k/

Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by Ideyontop: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok, Tonto, oya come and defend yourself!
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by missbehave247(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonto dike again
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by Kassidy90(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Funny tinz
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by enoqueen: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lobatan.

Oro di hu,
Oro pesi je o,
Oro di hu.
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is falsehood Tonto Dike is very rich. she paid fo rmy bus fare from Mushin to Olosha
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by baybeeboi: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
so you now have to broadcast it to get ur cash or what?
Lousy fûcking Nigerians.
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by udz: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
oopss
Re: “broke And Fake”: Designer Bag Seller Blast Tonto Dikeh For Refusing To Pay Her by atilla(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Silly girl going about it the wrong way.

It doesn't make sense trying to force someone to pay u by posting on insta. In fact this will def not make me pay u. Just contact her and collect ur goods back and sell to someone else if they r original.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Jude Okoye's Birthday Party / Hilarious Memes! Twitter Fans Will Not Stop Talking About Rihanna’s Canary Yello / {PHOTO} Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani Sizzles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.