Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN (1685 Views)

Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Boy "Raised From The Dead" At Prophet Bushiri Church (Video) / How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by chiedu7: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Reverend Lee Stoneking addressing the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York City on April 22nd, 2015
and explains how Jesus raised him from the dead.

ONLY GOD CAN RAISE THE DEAD AND JESUS DID IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYt8sv4vzQs
Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by simplex2: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol...lots of christians are dying from boko haram attack inside the very house of God and Jesus was only interested in saving the old man.

Christians and hypocrisy!

For every christian that claims Jesus healed, there are over 10thousand dieing from cancer, terrorist attack, earthquakes, tornadoes, accidents and many more.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by kay1one2(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
simplex2:
Lol...lots of christians are dying from boko haram attack inside the very house of God and Jesus was only interested in saving the old man.

For every christian that claims Jesus healed, there are over 10thousand dieing from cancer, terrorist attack, earthquakes, tornadoes, accidents and many more.

Like you?! Of psychosis? !

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by simplex2: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
kay1one2:

Like you?! Of psychosis? !

Lol...did plaetton whoop your ar'se at the other thread and you stalked me here to have a pound of flesh?

Should I go and call him for you?

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by kay1one2(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
simplex2:

Lol...did plaetton whoop your ar'se at the other thread and you stalked me here to have a pound of flesh?

You don't sound coherent. Just proposing a cure.
Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by simplex2: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
kay1one2:

You don't sound coherent. Just proposing a cure.

simplex2:

Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by chuose: 5:44am On Apr 24, 2015
MODS for once we have good news.

Make this front page I beg
smiley

1 Like

Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by Image123(m): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2015
simplex2:

Your frustration and confusion don't invalidate the claim or nullify the fact.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by chiedu7: 1:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Image123:

Your frustration and confusion don't invalidate the claim or nullify the fact.
Re: Reverend Lee Stoneking Shares How Jesus Raised Him From The Dead At The UN by jcross19: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2015
simplex2:

they are many who are wiser than God .john 8 vs 12 : am the light of the world , he who followed me will not walk in darkness but work in the light of life. They are many who serve God with their lips but they are heart is far from God,what about those fraud or fake pastors you are hearing about if God nemesis catch up with them what will you say?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Different Shades Of Pastor Lanre Rex And Wife / Speaking In Tongue / Mfm Presents The 1st Nigeria Prayer Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.