Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions (589 Views)

Arms & Ammunitions Army Found In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
A report reaching us says that Boko Haram group have run out of arms and ammunitions which now resolved in using bows and arrows.

Director of Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade said this today April 23rd while speaking to newsmen in Abuja.

He said, "The Boko Haram terrorists have run out of arms and ammunition because the usual supplies they get are not forthcoming. They now have only bow and arrows, machetes, daggers and other local weapons. You can find more than 500 of them with only few having rifles and even when one or two of them have rifles, they have no ammunition. I am optimistic that the military will succeed in killing many of these insurgents who have been terrorizing residents for the past three years.”

Source: http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/boko-haram-runs-out-of-arms-and.html

Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
k
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by kilokeys(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
bows , arrows and sticks... laughable

but i sorry for the soldier wey enter dem hand.

chai... stickbeat dey pain o. when 40 pple are randomly hitting o.. u would pray for a bullet instead
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by abduljabbar4(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
That means I can slap Shekau if I have a colt phyton with me
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by temitemi1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
When buhari n co stop supplying them weapons they are now going for bows n arrows grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by whillyamz98(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
All the arm suppliers are dead. Lol. Time to go sambisa and deal with shekau
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by whillyamz98(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
They are now fighting a village war, thier masterminders gone to rest after buhari won.
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jonathan has abandoned all his supporters including Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram Now Fighting With Bows And Arrows, Runs Out Of Arms And Ammunitions by xpac01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
They've been warned severally to stop but they wouldn't listen. Their grandmaster's aim has materialised now they are left akumbo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Govt. Bans Production & Consumption Of Ogogoro / Petrol Price Can Be Reduce To N40 Per Litre-ipman / Ogun, Chinese Firm Sign $3.2bn Light Rail Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.