Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected (108280 Views)

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) / Abubakar Sani-Bello Visits The General Hospital Surprisingly (PHOTOS) / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by zigger(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Havent u heard of the rich wanting to become richer thereby making the poor poorer. Well i hope the reverse becomes the case in his administration
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Simitrendy: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
. U got a wrong role model bro

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by adorablepepple(f): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
panachuku:
bros get a life
simple n Nice response

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Rilwayne001: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
STPEACE:
you must be an i.d.i.o.t. Abi you be robot? Why do you like saying this in all posts, abi they just programmed you with computer??

The guy is a popular ROBOT

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by MrBasketball: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
If u have nothing to say, why can't u just shut up?

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by wman(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Being wealthy doesn't mean one won't be corrupt when he assumes office. I wish him all the best.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by biggybanty7(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Change joor
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by MrBasketball: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
STPEACE:
that one concern you. you are just programmed to be typing this. because even if someone said God will bless you in jesus name. Your response will still be Gej ur Hero, Fayose ur role model, nonsense.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by zigger(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
U don dey get the attention u dey find

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
ode

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
u Don start again o,ur memory card Don corrupt again

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by beejayphako(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:

Anini must be in ur own image as well undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
akinzeb:
All kinds of individuals with various sizes of purses and bank accounts will become state governors in Nigeria come May 29. But who is the richest among them? Who’s the most successful both in politics and in the world of business? Naij.com guest contributor has found it out.

These are still moot points. However, according to the available information the crown goes to the man of the moment in Niger state, Abubakar Sani Bello (aka Abu Lolo).

Among all governor-elects only his family has been listed by Forbes magazine among the richest not only in Nigeria, but also in Africa. The Bellos are involved in various kinds of business activities including construction, oil and gas, and communications. Abubakar Bello senior, Abu’s father, is said to own 40% of MTN Nigeria.

Abu Lolo’s in-law is also one of the richest Africans, because his brother Ibrahim is married to Aliko Dangote’s daughter. Aliko Dangote, though having lost $10 billion of his $25-billion fortune under President Jonathan’s mismanagement of the economy and especially naira, is still Africa’s richest man, according to Forbes.

Abu Lolo himself is married to Dr Amina Abubakar, daughter of Nigeria’s former head of state Abdussalami Abubakar and former first lady Justice Fati Abubakar.

Fati Abubakar, who is the incumbent chief justice of Niger state, is likely to swear her son-in-law in as governor unless she chooses to delegate this responsibility.

These credentials, including the fact that Abu Lolo’s father Col Sani Bello used to be a military governor of Kano state, make Abubakar Sani Bello the richest governor-elect in Nigeria.

http://www.naij.com/426759-the-richest-governor-elect-in-nigeria-detected.html
he's not richer than Udom Emmanuel.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Nnamoo77: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Soo na only u waka come abiiiiiii!
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Brown1759: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Really?
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by homirefacuny(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
I dey wonder o my bro....he must really be a Robot or a clueless being like his Otuoke hero. Slowpoke .....oloshi. Posting rubbish on every thread....alainise. Epe lo n ja e.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Samirana360(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rich gettin richer since time immemorial...hope he wil nt steal our money
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
...if you so idolise them you can relocate with GEJ to Otueke...

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by zicoraads: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Temitemi1 don hijack this thread cheesy
I envy your resilience bro smiley

Abu Lolo is worth 48billion naira.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by synergycom19: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
A NORTHERNER of course!
Hail the OWNERS of NIGERIA'S oil wells! wink
Why not southerners haven't got the balls
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by TeamSimple(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The rich is still governing us. And later they'll tell me APC represents change. What a deceit!
Is there any problem with the rich governing us? Or have u ever seen a pauper in governance.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by smonsuru: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:

You are goat! Can't you think for once before you reply to articles. EMeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by adeA1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Duru1:
This is a blood money that will surely meet its demise along the line. The father of the so-called governor-elect was the ADC that connived with other blood suckers to kill his boss in cool- blooded butchery.
this kinda talk without tangible evidence is taboo in d sight of God-d All knower
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by temitemi1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
smonsuru:

You are goat! Can't you think for once before you reply to articles. EMeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by SeverusSnape(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
This guy you dey funny. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by themodernman: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
xpac01:
I pray he uses the wealth and also federal alocations for the welfare of the people and God will bless him.

Dream on!
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by timilehing(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Robot, how market?

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by Rexyl(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
End shall ever wonder... The richest politicians with the poorest people in the land. It would be like they impoverish their their people so that they Will be easily controlled and fortunes made from them. The North makes the richest politicians and the poorest people in Nigeria.
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by amanze15(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rich marry the rich grin no one wants to deal with poverty, God bless us too grin lucky punk I envy ham
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by kumbalo2014: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:

Who go give am melecine? o ma se o
Re: Abubakar Sani Bello, The Richest Governor-Elect In Nigeria Detected by temitemi1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
ode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / The House Malami Built For Abdulaziz, His Son In Pictures - Sahara Reporters / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.