Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones (2500 Views)

Nnamani Must Quit As Electoral Reform Committee Chairman - Fayose / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
It is no longer news that a lot of Nigerian pastors choose to use the 50:50 probability of who the President was going to be to gain some congregational mileage. Going by previous presidential elections that have taken place in the Nigeria, 100% of incumbent presidents won their election. It was on this premise coupled with the greed for the billions shared during the elections that many Nigerian pastors were forced to "hear" or "see" from "god" and subsequently "prophesied" who the winner of the the 2015 election was going to be. Many ofcourse picked president Jonathan and claimed God had revealed to them that GEJ was going to win.

One of the pastors was so sure his man was going to win that he told his congregation "Must the North continue to rule?". We all know who those prophesying pastors are. Fellow Nigerians, if you continue to go these churches, then I don't think there is no medicine on earth that can solve your folly. Any pastor who said God told him that GEJ was going to win is a FAKE. Period! You don't need the angel of God to come down from heaven and reveal how fake that man or woman is.

Remember when Chris Okotie in 2003 told the world that God told him he was going to be president that year? Unfortunately, foolish people still go to his church. These people are fake. Don't be a F00L. Stop patronizing these hacks. They are theives, looking for the next pay check from a gullible congregation.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

CramJones

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Some of them are gods of men and not Men of God. undecided

Judgment day will be interesting...

8 Likes

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm done with religion! It's one monumental fraud!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Kolade354(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode A.K.A Scamjones........You time is past on this Forum, Their is no difference btw u,barcanista and dose pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Mrval20(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Errm, what if God actually showed them and later changed his mind without notifying them of the CHANGE again?
Just saying....*shrugs*

4 Likes

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Kolade354(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:
Some of them are god of men and not Men of God. undecided

Sure Excessive Looting of Mr Jonathan who gullibe Nigerians Tag as 'Hero' will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by ruggedboy01: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mad man
Just focus on ur upcoming ministerial appointment grin cheesy
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kolade354:
Sure Excessive Looting of Mr Jonathan who gullibe Nigerians Tag as 'Hero' will be exposed.

Ki ni Kolade nso ?

I don't understand.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mrval20:
Errm, what if God actually showed them and later changed his mind without notifying them of the CHANGE again?
Just saying....*shrugs*

Please don't reduce God to a whimsical God. God's messages are clear. They are right and true. Don't allow FAKE pastors to give you a false image of the true GOD. We know them - They told their congregation to cut of their heads and spill their blood, they told their congregation to vote for a particular candidate for "god" had directed them to do so. Be wise and boycott their churches, sorry cash houses where they are concerned with their next pay check to keep that private jet in the air!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by whillyamz98(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Those fake men that call themselves men of God. Thier punishmen is exceedingly multiplying....
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

I don't mean to cast a bad light on religion. I am only stressing at those that use religion as an economic scam. I am a Christian, and I believe religion is good in many ways albeit humans using it to kill to steal and to destroy.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:

I don't mean to cast a bad light on religion. I am only stressing at those that use religion as an economic scam. I am a Christian, and I believe religion is good in many ways albeit humans using it to kill to steal and to destroy.

-CramJones

I don't follow pastors; I follow the Word!

1 Like

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nigeria pastors been scamming us since 1886 because dey blv we have a lot of problems.

go to other countries and you will know dey don't carry pastor matter for head and God is answering their prayers.

Only God knows who is serving him.

Who told you God won't answer your prayers if you ask him with plain mind? if some ppl wan shit, dey will call their pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Standing5(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
A pastor by has become a loose title to some. It is a title that can be self-conferred and used to explore.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by iPrevail(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

dearpreye:

Are you aware you're contradicting yourself? undecided
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
iPrevail:

Are you aware you're contradicting yourself? undecided

In your mind! Words carefully chosen. Take a better look at the two sentences!
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by hassan85(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wel it was a season of money sharing so i dnt blame dem realy. In the north malams collectd too. Its just a norm. Wel telin people prophecies dt God never ask u to deliver is sinful. I hope we al learn.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by stebell(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
It's yu cramjones that one needs to avoid like a plague.

*spits on OP's dumb head.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by iPrevail(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

dearpreye:

I'll like to understand the dissimilitude between "The Word" and religion. I'm ignorant, please enlighten me! undecided
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Dteflondon1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere. They should all bow their heads in shame.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by blake777(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Church here in naijs is just business w'nt be suprised if them don dey list shares for stock exchange
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by socialmediaman: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
iPrevail:

I'll like to understand the dissimilitude between "The Word" and religion. I'm ignorant, please enlighten me! undecided

The bible is the word, religion is the practice. Those who, for instance, say "I won't marry a catholic because I am of the Pentecostal order" are practicing religion and not the word. Imagine if the followers of Barnabas refused to associate with the followers of Paul because of differences in style of worship or doctrines for instance.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:
Kumuyi must read this...

1 Like

Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
Kumuyi must read this...

Yes, but not before your threads in Romance Section are laid bare before him....
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes, but not before your threads in Romance Section are laid bare before him....
I will tell him that U wrote it after hacking my moniker
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:
Some of them are gods of men and not Men of God. undecided

as if u go get comfort to watch am while burning in hell grin
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
stebell:
It's yu cramjones that one needs to avoid like a plague.

*spits on OP's dumb head.

Why are you so antagonistic? It won't hurt to be polite.

-CramJones
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by soludo93(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
cramjones:

One of the pastors was so sure his man was going to win that he told his congregation "Must the North continue to rule?".

CramJones
The pastor that asked the above question was addressing Boko Haram menace and you should watch the video footage to get your facts right. The only prophecy he made was that the election was going to be the most peaceful and that those who ran away out of fear will return and meet us. Apologise publicly for your own good op.
Re: Pastors You Must Quit Following And Why! - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 24, 2015
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Now On Aljazeera's Head To Head / Breaking: Aisha Buhari's Bracelet Costs £400, 000 Pounds / Bukola Saraki Is Just Like His Father...a Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.