Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual (1129 Views)

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2009
q
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by otele(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2009
and why is nobody interested in this thread? where are those miserable supporters of hamas govt? where are those anti israel haters? nobody is talking now abi? when israel fires back the whole world will explode.

richyblack and co, wey una dey?

i'm embarrassed by the deafening silence of the pro terror nairalanders. no wahala, israel will soon fire back grin
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2009
otele:

and why is nobody interested in this thread? where are those miserable supporters of hamas govt? where are those anti israel haters? nobody is talking now abi? when israel fires back the whole world will explode.

i'm embarrassed by the deafening silence of the pro terror nairalanders. no wahala, israel will soon fire back grin

and the chorus of moaners will be back crying about dead children and women. grin
We dont care about jews.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2009
otele:

where are those miserable supporters of hamas govt? where are those anti israel haters? nobody is talking now abi? when israel fires back the whole world will explode.

You have said it all, as long as it is Jewish children dying, to the Islamic Bigheads that's OK, but when Israel fires back then the whole world starts shouting
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2009
otele:

otele,

I read the article and the title of the thread is a lie! The facts:

1. Hamas did not fire those rockets! Just because tockets were fired does not mean Hamas fired them! This is one of the foolish logic employed by the idiots running the show in Tel-Aviv, they can't seem to separate renegade criminal activities from deliberate military campaigns.

2. No nursery school children died! The title of the thread is misleading and a blatant lie. Why would a sane person claim children were killed when it is false?

@kaecy5,
Can you point to any news source that stated that children were killed? The source you posted does not support your claim!

If you can't produce any evidence of this, please change the title of this thread.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2009
if u can cross check paragraph 3 and paragraph 17 of the article i would want to believe you would see that rockets were fired into Israel

now on paragraph 17 u could see the extract for the link above of rockets hitting Nursery School, now the question is whom ever firing rockets from Gaza if u claim it is not Hamas and targeting Nursery schools the person already had an intent to Kill the Children

now would u say that is permissible or would u say it is justified to target children

""""a top Hamas leader broke cover to warn Israel that the Islamists would kill Jewish children anywhere in the world""""
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=18585
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Lagosboy: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2009
The moderator Richyblack should either delete this thread or modify the topic as the topic is a big lie.

@Kaecy

Yes rockets were fired into israel but you do not need to lie to bring attention to your thread. I posted a similar thread and my topic was highlightng the terrorist state of israel shelling school children which was correct - children were injured.

You do not need to resort to blatant lies as no children were killed or injured.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by otele(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2009
RichyBlacK:

otele,
The facts:
1. Hamas did not fire those rockets! Just because tockets were fired does not mean Hamas fired them!
2. No nursery school children died!

Lagosboy:

@Kaecy
Yes rockets were fired into israel . . . . .

. . . . not asingle word of condemnation of rockets being fired into israel. . . undecided

you guys agree that rockets were fired. . . . and that's enough to start a war. just try firing a rocket 200 meters away from US border. but they were fired inside israel. with the intent to kill. abi de rockets na fireworks grin it was intended to kill and yet not one word of condemnation from these two terror pundits.

israel will send their own rockets soon. . . just wait cool i love israel cheesy
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lagosboy:

The moderator Richyblack should either delete this thread or modify the topic as the topic is a big lie.

Did you call for deletion or modification of your own topic - Terrorist State Of Israel Resumes Shelling Of Children which turned out to be a fantastic LIE as Israel was simply targetting a terrorist who fired rockets into Israel from palestinian sources?

Lagosboy:

@Kaecy

Yes rockets were fired into israel

But you dont condemn them? you only yell when Israel retaliates?

Lagosboy:

but you do not need to lie to bring attention to your thread.

Kaecy didnt need to lie. there is abundant evidence of rockets fired into elementary schools, hospitals, ashkelon power station and family living rooms with the SOLE INTENTION to kill civilians ONLY.

Lagosboy:

I posted a similar thread and my topic was highlightng the terrorist state of israel shelling school children which was correct - children were injured.

It wasnt correct. Infact it was a blatant lie as children were probably injured because of their unfortunate proximity and the penchant of terrorists to hide behind children hoping Israel wont kill them. Israel unlike HAMAS NEVER intentionally shells children.

Lagosboy:

You do not need to resort to blatant lies as no children were killed or injured.

The lies are purely from your end slowpoke.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
kaecy5:

if u can cross check paragraph 3 and paragraph 17 of the article i would want to believe you would see that rockets were fired into Israel

now on paragraph 17 u could see the extract for the link above of rockets hitting Nursery School, now the question is whom ever firing rockets from Gaza if u claim it is not Hamas and targeting Nursery schools the person already had an intent to Kill the Children

now would u say that is permissible or would u say it is justified to target children

""""a top Hamas leader broke cover to warn Israel that the Islamists would kill Jewish children anywhere in the world""""
                 http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=18585

Topic of thread has been modified to reflect the fact that no children were killed, but still respecting the sentiments of the OP.

kaecy5,
No children were killed, period! You cannot stretch the truth to the point of making a false claim. Your argument of "intent to kill" is not enough to claim "children were killed".

Thanks.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
RichyBlacK:

kaecy5,
No children were killed, period! You cannot stretch the truth to the point of making a false claim. Your argument of "intent to kill" is not enough to claim "children were killed".

Thanks.

Did you hypocrite also note this in Lagosboy's thread? Here it is - Terrorist State Of Israel Resumes Shelling Of Children

That girls were inadvertently injured in a retaliatory strike on militants (palestinian eyewitnesses confirmed this in the story) firing rockets into Israel (while hiding among children of course) mean Israel was shelling children?

Have you also been this vociferous in telling him he cannot stretch the truth (politically correct for lying) to the point of making a false claim? Did you also remind him that his argument was not enough to claim that indeed children were the deliberate target of the Israeli shelling?

I doubt it . . . and you wonder why i see you as a blockheaded hypocrite.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
davidylan:

Did you hypocrite also note this in Lagosboy's thread? Here it is - Terrorist State Of Israel Resumes Shelling Of Children

That girls were inadvertently injured in a retaliatory strike on militants (palestinian eyewitnesses confirmed this in the story) firing rockets into Israel (while hiding among children of course) mean Israel was shelling children?

Have you also been this vociferous in telling him he cannot stretch the truth (politically correct for lying) to the point of making a false claim? Did you also remind him that his argument was not enough to claim that indeed children were the deliberate target of the Israeli shelling?

I doubt it . . . and you wonder why i see you as a blockheaded hypocrite.

I cannot put the burden of knowing the intention of the Israeli soldiers on Lagosboy. If kaecy5 had posted "Rockets from Gaza aimed at Israeli Children", that would have been accepted. But, claiming people were killed when nobody was killed is a blatant lie and must be corrected!
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2009
RichyBlacK:

I cannot put the burden of knowing the intention of the Israeli soldiers on Lagosboy. If kaecy5 had posted "Rockets from Gaza aimed at Israeli Children", that would have been accepted. But, claiming people were killed when nobody was killed is a blatant lie and must be corrected!

you are simply being a hypocrite because the article from which Lagosboy based his claims (which he posted) EXPRESSLY indicated (from palestinian eyewitnesses) who and what the intended targets of Israel's retaliatory attack was. 4 girls were inadvertently injured in the strike.

BUT Lagosboy posts a thread pretending that Israel was deliberately targetting the girls.

Kaecy5 simply states the EXPRESS INTENTION of the rocket launchers . . . deliberate killing of jewish children. That it either missed or the children were ferried off to safety (Israel employs a central alarm to warn residents of incoming rocket attacks) before any casualties could occur does not dent this.

It is a shame but your myopic and clear bias in this matter is obvious.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
davidylan:

you are simply being a hypocrite because the article from which Lagosboy based his claims (which he posted) EXPRESSLY indicated (from palestinian eyewitnesses) who and what the intended targets of Israel's retaliatory attack was. 4 girls were inadvertently injured in the strike.

BUT Lagosboy posts a thread pretending that Israel was deliberately targetting the girls.

Kaecy5 simply states the EXPRESS INTENTION of the rocket launchers . . . deliberate killing of jewish children. That it either missed or the children were ferried off to safety (Israel employs a central alarm to warn residents of incoming rocket attacks) before any casualties could occur does not dent this.

It is a shame but your myopic and clear bias in this matter is obvious.

You're talking nonsense, you cannot claim people died when nobody died, period!

You cannot use someone's intention to claim people have been killed!

Why are you finding this hard to understand?

As far as you're concerned, the IDF has no intention of killing Palestinian children. That is fine, but not everyone shares that view. Their actions of continually doing the same thing that results in the killing of children has not been modified and there has been no investigation on these recent murders. Some people may interpret the killings as deliberate, and that is open to speculation!

What is not open to speculation is how many people are killed after an attack. You cannot raise the figure from zero to 10, and shout "they intended to kill ten children, and so we claim they killed ten children".
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 03, 2009
RichyBlacK:

You're talking nonsense, you cannot claim people died when nobody died, period!

You cannot use someone's intention to claim people have been killed!

Why are you finding this hard to understand?

As far as you're concerned, the IDF has no intention of killing Palestinian children. That is fine, but not everyone shares that view. Their actions of continually doing the same thing that results in the killing of children has not been modified and there has been no investigation on these recent murders. Some people may interpret the killings as deliberate, and that is open to speculation!

What is not open to speculation is how many people are killed after an attack. You cannot raise the figure from zero to 10, and shout "they intended to kill ten children, and so we claim they killed ten children".

Bullshit! that is EXACTLY my own stand too. I'm only asking why you are huffing and panting now but turned a blind eye to Lagosboy's own thread which was pretty much a lie too. Get your head out of ur behind.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 3:57am On Feb 03, 2009
davidylan:

Bullshit! that is EXACTLY my own stand too. I'm only asking why you are huffing and panting now but turned a blind eye to Lagosboy's own thread which was pretty much a lie too. Get your head out of ur behind.

How does one define "pretty much"? Very subjective.

First of all, let us agree that the initial title kaecy5's post was a blatant lie.

Secondly, Lagosboy titled his post: "Terrorist State Of Israel Resumes Shelling Of Children."

Key questions:
1. Were children shelled by Israeli missiles? Yes
2. Were children injured as a result of the shelling? Yes
3. Was the soldier given orders to shell children? I don't know
4. Did the soldier make the decision to shell even though children may be hurt? I don't know

Your argument hinges on the answers to questions 3 and 4. Unfortunately, there are no clear answers. People who detest Israel's policies will answer in the affirmative, and those who support Israel's policies will answer in the negative. It seems Lagosboy chose to answer in the affirmative. That's his opinion. And it seems reasonable, given that the Israeli government is yet to convict (or try) any of its soldiers for killing Palestinian children in the recent bombardment of Gaza.

What is not subject to opinion is the number of death after an attack. kaecy5 made a false claim, I gave him the opportunity to make amends, and he refused. So, I had to help him out.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 03, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Secondly, Lagosboy titled his post: "Terrorist State Of Israel Resumes Shelling Of Children."

Key questions:
1. Were children shelled by Israeli missiles? Yes
2. Were children injured as a result of the shelling? Yes
3. Was the soldier given orders to shell children? I don't know
4. Did the soldier make the decision to shell even though children may be hurt? I don't know

this is perhaps the daftest i have seen from you. To imagine that you would actually defend this hubris makes me sick.

Back to your "key" questions:

1. Were children shelled by Israeli missiles? Yes - The answer is NO because those Israel did not deliberately set out to bomb them. Were children inadvertently injured in an attack on terrorist hideouts? Yes . . . but lagosboy's title and your "question" are deliberately skewed to reflect your own bias and not the truth.

2. Were children injured as a result of the shelling? Yes - Sure, collateral damage is something that no other country in war has been able to avoid. One only wonders why it is of primary concern when it happens to be Israel.

3. Was the soldier given orders to shell children? I don't know - The truth is YOU KNOW he wasnt. Israel NEVER gives orders to shell civilians, we know that Israel periodically sends textmessages to complete strangers and broadcast warnings to civilians to vacate areas to be attacked.

4. Did the soldier make the decision to shell even though children may be hurt? I don't know - The truth is YOU KNOW he probably wasnt aware as this was an aerial bombing. Unless he had hawklike eyes its tough to know just exactly who are those choosing to deliberately site their homes on or beside HAMAS tunnels.

Apart from the stupidity of your "key" questions - the article makes it abundantly clear (from palestinian sources) just exactly WHY Israel had to bomb those sites and the specific targets.

1. It was in retaliation for millitant rocket attacks . . . something you have never condemned or pretend to condemn to present a facade of neutrality.

2. Israel seemed to be targeting a Palestinian fighter on a motorcycle, witnesses told Al Jazeera. - Pls note that the witnesses werent jews but arab palestinians.

Get your facts right and take your head out of ur behind.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by bawomolo(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2009
richyblack biased as a mod? whew, we sure didn't see that coming.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2009
@richyblack

1. u have shown that you are a biased moderator and if it does not have to do with ur Islamist views then it is not right
2. according to David, Israel has early warning signs to warn its people of danger and they take cover, so if no body was killed at the time of the attack did not change the fact that the intent to kill Israeli children was already in motion
3. u know and i agree that hamas does not value the life of its citizens the way Israelis do, if not they would not be using them as human shields. well u might deny that

to rephrase ur paragraph below
Key questions:
1. Were children shelled by Israeli missiles?
[color=#000099] WAs Hamas hiding at the back of the children and launching rockets from their schoolYES[/color]
2. Were children injured as a result of the shelling?

where the children really injured by isrealis or they were already injured by Hamas intent using them as shield yes
3. Was the soldier given orders to shell children? I don't know ,
HAmas already has orders to kill anything Jew
4. Did the soldier make the decision to shell even though children may be hurt?
you can tell hamas to change tactics and come out and fight like a man and stop hiding behind children
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by arramyjay: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2009
Gaza people are animals,Gosh so sad.Should they still be firing rockets!
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by thehomer: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2009
Hamas is responsible for whatever occurs in the Gaza strip. Why are they still allowing rockets to be launched from there? Why do they not publicly denounce the attacks?
The intent to kill and an overt act that could have lead to death carries the same penalty as actually killing the person. So whether people are hit by the rockets, mortars, bombs or not Israel has the right to retaliate or even to prevent it from happening to her citizens.
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2009
bawomolo:

richyblack biased a mod? whew, we sure didn't see that coming.

grin grin grin Very funny! grin grin grin
Re: Rockets From Gaza Hit Close To Nursery School In Israel -- As Usual by RichyBlacK(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2009
kaecy5:

@richyblack

1. u have shown that you are a biased moderator and if it does not have to do with ur Islamist views then it is not right
2. according to David,  Israel has early warning signs to warn its people of danger and they take cover, so if no body was killed at the time of the attack did not change the fact that the intent to kill Israeli children was already in motion
3. u know and i agree that hamas does not value the life of its citizens the way Israelis do, if not they would not be using them as human shields. well u might deny that

to rephrase ur paragraph below
Key questions:
1. Were children shelled by Israeli missiles?
     [color=#000099] WAs Hamas hiding at the back of the children and launching rockets from their schoolYES[/color]
2. Were children injured as a result of the shelling?

where the children really injured by isrealis or they were already injured by Hamas intent using them as shield yes
3. Was the soldier given orders to shell children? I don't know ,
HAmas already has orders to kill anything Jew
4. Did the soldier make the decision to shell even though children may be hurt? 
you can tell hamas to change tactics and come out and fight like a man and stop hiding behind children

kaecy5,

Firstly, I'm a Christian.

Secondly, what is it that you want me to do? To allow you post "Hamas killed six million Jews"? You posted an outright lie about Hamas killing Israeli children and you want me to look the other way? You sabi say u be real funny guy?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Shows African Nations Can Meet Millennium Goals / Can Syrian President Bashar Al-assad Survive The Next Six Months? / Captured ISIS Is An Israeli Soldier!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.