Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Latest Scammer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Scammer (1787 Views)

See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) / Hilarious But Perfect Response To A Scammer(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Scammer by sourcecodelite: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Since the begining of April this man Jones nonso(not confirmed but he used same in the bank) has been on a dangerous mission of dupping unsuspecting Nigerians of their hard earned money through the sale of An non existing Cccam account.
couple of friends have paid money into his first bank acct up to this moment non of them have received Cline from himso before u fall victim beware.
Details below
Name:Jones nonso
Acct no:3014049808
Bank:first bank
Phone:08036572224

Cc:lalasticlacla,obiniscopy and others

Re: Latest Scammer by emmy4lov(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
What's his scam methods
Re: Latest Scammer by aroseyi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
emmy4lov:
What's his scam methods
telling peoples he hv working cccam account that open all dstv and canalsat and after collection money from them he we not pick thre calls again.
Re: Latest Scammer by Kunlegzy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was duped by this mofo today, I sent him #9,500 for 6 months cline and that's it. I went to bank to investigate the above account and was told readily it's a running account, meaning? people like me have been fallen cheaply for his trick. Just beware aND be warned.
Re: Latest Scammer by walex1991(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
This plot of land

Is not for sale... Beware of 419 like dat guy they are talking about up there grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Scammer by just2endowed: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is why nairaland is better than olx coz people will fish scanner out amd there activities block.

I wish this kind of post hit front page instead of seun favorite tonto die.
Re: Latest Scammer by SarcasticMe(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
You see person dey bear Jones, u sef come send money go hin acc... u don jonze be dat.

1 Like

Re: Latest Scammer by Abbey2sam(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
The guy don Jones your friends be that o

niggga living upto his name (jonzing)

1 Like

Re: Latest Scammer by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
see as d guy be sef cry
Re: Latest Scammer by charming4: 2:08pm On May 11, 2015
His Nairaland ID is jonesin. He has a blog which he has temporarily blocked: jonesarena..com/. I don't think that's his real mame and picture. He resides in Delta State. He will surely be caught one day.

(1) (Reply)

Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Google Now Launcher For Any Phone / Airtel Now Give 5 Times The Value Of Every Recharge Made / Nokiaa1: Finally Arrives #nokia #smartphone With #android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.