Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated (45330 Views)

[UPDATED] Make Up To 500$ Monthly Completing Surveys / Verified Email Addresses For A Grab / 1.5million Email Addresses Of Top Companies Executives And Ceos In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Datamax Registrars Limited
(Formerly GT Registrars Limited)
Address: 2B, Gbagada- Oshodi Expressway, Anthony, Lagos
Phone: +234 1 2716090-4, 8419257-8, 7120008-11
Email: datamax@datamaxregistrars.com

GTBANK
SEPLAT PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT PLC
AXA MANSARD INSURANCE
GTB GDR
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2016
PAC Registrars Limited
Address: 123, Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos.
Phone: +234 1 7734381, 8417462
Email: info@pacregistrars

BEMIL NIGERIA LIMITED
CHANNEL PETROLEUM PLC
FLEET TECHNOLOGIES
FUMMAN AGRIC PLC
IEI PLC
NATURELLE EXTRACTS PLC
SECURE ELECT TECH PLC
SPRING LIFE ASSURANCXE PLC
SPRING MORTGAGE PLC
STOCKVIS NIGERIA PLC
SWAP TECH & TELECOMS PLC
CAPITAL OIL PLC
NIGER STATE GOVT OF NIGERIA
NIGERIAN SEWING MACHINE PLC
HERITAGE BANKING COMPANY LIMITED
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2016
All Crown Registrars Limited
Address: 190, Ikorodu Road, Beside First Bank Building,Onipanu, Somolu.
Phone: +234 (0) 8023067815, 08061387557

BOC GASES NIGERIA PLC
GRIEF NIG. PLC
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Corporate Diamonds Securities & Investments Limited
Address: Water Front Plaza (Suite A3), 3rd Floor, 1st Avenue Opposite Mr Biggs, Festac Town..
Phone: +234 (0) 8033276738, 08035668103

INTERLINKED TECHNOLOGIES PLC
UNION VENTURE & PETROLEUM
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Apel Capital Registrars Limited
(FORMER PHB CAPITAL TRUST)
Address: 8, Alhaji Bashorun Street, Off Norman Williams Crescent, South-West Ikoyi
Phone: +234 1 293 2121, 0704 627 7071, 0809222 2406
Email: info@apel.com.ng

PHARMADEKO PLC
MTI
MTECH COMMUNICATIONS PLC
UNITED MORTGAGE LIMITED
OSIQUIP NIGERIA LIMITED
DENHAM MANAGEMENT MILLENIUM FUND
NIGERIA GLOBAL INVESTMENT FUND
MAITAMA AMUSEMENT PARK PLC
MBA MUTUAL TRUST SCHEME
LEAD UNIT TRUST SCHEME
EQUITY ASSURANCE PLC
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2016
United Securities Limited
Address: 10, Amodu Ojikutu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Phone: +234 1 2714566, 2714567
Email: info@unitedsecuritieslimited.com

ACCESS BANK PLC
AIICO PLC
BSS INDUSTRIES LTD
FSDH FUNDS
I H S NIGERIA PLC
INTERCONTINENTAL FINANCE LTD
INTERCONTINENTAL HOMES SAVINGS & LOANS PLC
INTERCONTINENTAL INTEGRITY FUND
INTERCONTINENTAL PROPERTIES LTD
INTERCONTINENTAL WAPIC PLC
MCNICHOLS CONSOLIDATED PLC
NDEP PLC
NIDF
NIPCO PLC
REDSTAR EXPRESS PLC
THREE POINTS INDUSTRIES LTD
DANGOTE CEMENT
WAPIC
CAVERTON
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Citadel Registrars Limited
(Formerly Wema Registrars Limited)
Address: Plot 30, Oba Akran, Ikeja Lagos
Phone: +234 1 7732181, 07098212487
Email: enquiry@citadelregistrars.com

WEMA BANK PLC
WEMA SECURITIES & FINANCE PLC
ABPLAST PRODUCTS PLC
OKITIPUPA OIL PALM PLC
UNIVERSITY PRESS PLC
IMPRESIT BAKOLORI PLC
CROSS RIVER STATE BOND
GREAT NIGERIA INSURANCE CO.
ETERNA OIL & GAS
IMPERIAL TELECOMMS
ANTHONIO OIL
KOTCO ENERGY LTD
PROPERTYGATE DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT PLC
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Contact Registrars for a revalidation or re-stamp of your stale unclaimed dividends

Please note that dividend warrants are valid for six months from the date of issue
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2016
If you lose your dividend warrant you should contact Registrars as soon as possible, to have it documented and the warrant blocked in order to avoid it getting into the wrong hands. Upon confirmation, you will be issued a duplicate free of charge. However, upon recovery you are expected to return the original one to the Registrar.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
What to do when in need of changing your address.
You should notify the Registrar in writing of both your old and new address and, if possible your share account number
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2016
As a Shareholder of a company, you have the right to receive dividends (if payable), to receive key company information (such as Annual Reports /Accounts), to attend Annual General Meetings or Extra-ordinary General Meetings and to Vote and be voted for on certain affairs of the company.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2016
You can sell shares in your Children's names. Contact a stockbroker
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Some registrars no longer revalidate stale dividend warrants.

You are advised to register for the collection of your dividend electronically, including unclaimed dividends not exceeding 12 years of issue.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
E-Dividend allows direct crediting of investors’ bank account with their dividend. This replaces the conventional dividend payment process burdened with warrnt printing, posting, and returned unclaimed.

Contact your registrar

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by soonest(f): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2016
sbenjy:
E-Dividend allows direct crediting of investors’ bank account with their dividend. This replaces the conventional dividend payment process burdened with warrnt printing, posting, and returned unclaimed.

Contact your registrar

Thank you for this wonderful thread. Please how do I go about change of name from maiden to married name with the registrar. My e dividends are being bounced as a result of surname discrepancy between the registrars and my bank
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Visit your registrar with a photocopy of your marriage certificate, original may be required for sighting.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by freshboy88(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
@ Op, tnks 4 d detailed thread. it has bin of vry huge help to me but I still need a little more assistance

Due to relocation, I lost a few of my share certificates. can I use d cert. numba of one to trace the other lost certs n dematerialize? the one I have now don't have an acct numba on it...xpectin ur reply, tnks

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
freshboy88:
@ Op, tnks 4 d detailed thread. it has bin of vry huge help to me but I still need a little more assistance

Due to relocation, I lost a few of my share certificates. can I use d cert. numba of one to trace the other lost certs n dematerialize? the one I have now don't have an acct numba on it...xpectin ur reply, tnks

If your share certificate is lost, you should inform your registrar. Tell them about any certificates you still have with you so that they can identify which share certificate is missing.
You will be issue an indemnity letter. You will also be charged admin fee for a new certificate.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by freshboy88(m): 4:52am On Jan 27, 2017
sbenjy:

If your share certificate is lost, you should inform your registrar. Tell them about any certificates you still have with you so that they can identify which share certificate is missing.
You will be issue an indemnity letter. You will also be charged admin fee for a new certificate.

thank you sir
what of a case where the name on the share cert is a little diff from my ID name. how do I go abt correcting it?
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by Glorygrace(f): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks for this thread.I have been trying to do my change of name and the registrars are saying there should be no disclaimer clause on the letter of confirmation.Is that right?
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by Bellfun(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
sbenjy:
Contact Registrars for a revalidation or re-stamp of your stale unclaimed dividends

Please note that dividend warrants are valid for six months from the date of issue

God bless you real good for this thread!

pls kindly help me out with this;

my old mom has Skye Bank shares and has never received any dividend...i recently discovered a dividend letter (dated 30/05/2014) which was not cleared at the bank cos we didn't get the letter on time...the letter also stated that "its the 7th and final payment" yet no kobo has been received...pls how do i go about claiming the dividends? so that it can be paid directly into her acct...

thanks for your anticipated reply
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Glorygrace:
Thanks for this thread.I have been trying to do my change of name and the registrars are saying there should be no disclaimer clause on the letter of confirmation.Is that right?
Yes. There should be no disclaimer clause. This limit the right. Get another letter of confirmation
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by sbenjy(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Bellfun:

God bless you real good for this thread!

pls kindly help me out with this;

my old mom has Skye Bank shares and has never received any dividend...i recently discovered a dividend letter (dated 30/05/2014) which was not cleared at the bank cos we didn't get the letter on time...the letter also stated that "its the 7th and final payment" yet no kobo has been received...pls how do i go about claiming the dividends? so that it can be paid directly into her acct...

thanks for your anticipated reply
Same process as quoted by you
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by marigibs: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Please, which is the registrar for AGIP Nigeria PLC?
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by Waynomm(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thanks for enlightening us. Please, who is the registrar for Spring bank and Omega bank? Do they have address in Abuja?
Thank for your anticipated response.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by wolesamson: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks a million for this great information. Please who is managing Petdrill Development Company Limited. I invested N2.5M on it since 2011 through Aims Management and up till now, no tangible information about them. I had tried all available contacts i know of to no avail.

Thanks,
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by janjon: 12:46am On May 18, 2020
sbenjy:

CARDINASTONE REGISTRARS LTD
358 HERBERT MACAULAY STREET, YABA, LAGOS.

ELLAH LAKES PLC
LIVESTOCK FEED PLC
ASHAKA CEMENT PLC
AVIATION DEVELOPMENT CO. PLC
BAICO INS. PLC
D. N. MEYER PLC
EVANS MED. NIG. PLC
GUINEA INS. PLC
JOS INTL. BREW. PLC
KRABO PLC
LAW UNION AND ROCK PLC
MORRISON PLC
NAMPAK PLC
NIG-GERMAN CHEMICAL PLC
PREMIER PAINTS PLC
ATLAS NIG. PLC
PRESTIGE ASSURANCE PLC
ROYAL EXCHANGE ASSURANCE
STUDIO PRESS PLC
TEXACO NIG PLC
TOTAL NIG PLC
TRANS-NATIONWIDE EXPRESS PLC
UDEOFSON GARMENT PLC
WAPCO PLC
CRUSADER INSURANCE
SUPER SPORTS INT HOLDINGS PLC
M-NET ELECTRONIC MEDIA NETWORK
SMURFIT PRINT PLC
NEWPARK PLC
G.CAPPA PLC
OKOMU OIL PALM PLC
SKYE BANK PLC

Please which registare is FCMB?
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by majorbravo: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please who are the registrars for:
Union bank
Intercontinental
Oceanic bank
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2021
majorbravo:
Please who are the registrars for:
Union bank
Intercontinental
Oceanic bank

Intercontinental Bank was subsumed by Access Bank while Oceanic Bank was subsumed by Ecobank, what this means is that you need to be looking for the registrars of the banks which took them over
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by majorbravo: 1:40am On Jul 28, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Intercontinental Bank was subsumed by Access Bank while Oceanic Bank was subsumed by Ecobank, what this means is that you need to be looking for the registrars of the banks which took them over
Thanks a lot for this.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by Teeval(m): 1:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Hello, I hope you are well. I bought ABC Bank Shares which later became Spring Bank but I did not receive any share certificate for the shares bought during the bank's IPO (Initial Public Offer). I did contact Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC about this matter and they requested that Spring Bank should issue me with a stipulated amount of shares but I did not receive anything up until now. Please I would like to know what to do in this instance in order to recover my shares with Spring Bank.
Re: List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated by Teeval(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please Which Registrars is for Spring Bank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of MMM Fraud Surfaces, Says He Didn't Abscond / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / Have MMM Participants Given Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.