Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched (51672 Views)

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Remember your lies will soon crash this site.
grin
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Alpha2k(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2015
ludamix:
Photos

the pickup vans may be for LASTMA but the KIA MUST be for VIO special squad. Ready to impound your vehicle if everthing are not upto date. No escape. Omo, watchout! No vehicle, no wahala.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by bugsinbad: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2015
This type of cars are used by d police in enugu...
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by jaydee87(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
They look like refurbished Lagos taxis.
better than nothing... at least few ppl gets employed that way..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by tenny07(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Oh my God.......For Naija man weather or not it look like refurblished I bet you after 3months it will be MOLESTED....
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by anasey(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
cool! i hope there is a committee in-charge of maintaining those vehicles.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by queensmith: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
ba7man:
Not as if I like danfos nd such but if it costs N40million to put cabs on Calabar roads, it will cost N400 million to do the same on Lagos roads + hundreds of thousands of ex-criminal minded danfo drivers will loose their jobs.......and be back to crime.

Replacing danfos, if not handled properly can distabilize the whole Lagos State.

That's why its problems can't be compared to any State, thus, only the best individuals can Govern Lagos.

I doubt Ambode is one of 'the best' but I will like to be proven wrong. undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
the new face of harassment...even painted like a bee for extra dread n sting
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ba7man(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

I doubt Ambode is one of 'the best' but I will like to be proven wrong. undecided undecided
I'm not too sure either but he has experienced people working with him so that should help + Fashola's mentorship.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by queensmith: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
ba7man:
I'm not too sure either but he has experienced people working with him so that should help + Fashola's mentorship.

I heard Fashola didn't support his candidature, we will soon find out sha. Jimi was my choice for Lagos.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ba7man(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2015
queensmith:

I heard Fashola didn't support his candidature, we will soon find out sha. Jimi was my choice for Lagos.
Jimi had the poise and charisma but he's largely untested in any public office + The party he ws in + The Politicians that surrounded him + the disastrous ethnic campaign.

If he contested under APC, he would have won by a wide margin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by isan(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
ceejay80s:

Ur family are doomed, donkey kong
yum generation will doom grin go and jump into lagoon if u hate success idiot.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by queensmith: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
ba7man:
Jimi had the poise and charisma but he's largely untested in any public office + The party he ws in + The Politicians that surrounded him + the disastrous ethnic campaign.

If he contested under APC, he would have won by a wide margin.

you are 100%

absolutely right!

Although Jimi disappointed me with his divide and conquer campaign strategies. I'm all for doing what you need to win an election but as a yoruba man he should know to respect his people.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Whatta gwan?? this ah casko brand name propaganda,ya mi say?Thieffnubu an im politricks fi lead de people astray wit rides neber ago belong fi i and i ina street? bu dem patrol enforcers,extortioners and babylonians fi yoke de people in ah taxation an financial lockup fi im pocket..

I thought people that said you have mental issues were liars. What a brilliant way to prove me wrong. #Left
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by 2naira50kobo: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Keneking post=33033827]This is great...BRT bus goodbye...

Would this carry five passengers at once or just a passenger?[/quo

Sh'oro le le yi?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
ludamix:
Pictured are the new vehicles purchased by the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) which is set to be launched by the state governor, Gov. Babatunde Fashola.

Maintenance.....culture....0.00000000000000000000000000000
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by lekkiss(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
sexyseun:
Saw them today around Maryland, very flashy and fits a lady, amma call my BF in LASTMA to help me steal one, My ride or die bobo wink
Hahahahaha you gotta be kidding me.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by shogz89: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

U can claim for as long as u like that a governor has no role to play in improving power within a state. Its all up to u to argue that in ur head.

Fact is that most people in Lagos dont have Tap water n yet lagos is owing Billions of Dollars, 33% of nigeria`s debt.
And is Lagos the only state that owes,, even nigeria is a debtor and am sure you are as well in one way or the other.. I dont know where you stay but an sure I get government water where I am. Peace
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by shogz89: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

U can claim for as long as u like that a governor has no role to play in improving power within a state. Its all up to u to argue that in ur head.

Fact is that most people in Lagos dont have Tap water n yet lagos is owing Billions of Dollars, 33% of nigeria`s debt.
And is Lagos the only state that owes,, even nigeria is a debtor and am sure you are as well in one way or the other.. I have argue it in my head and all I can say is that electricity is a National problem and not state. I dont know where you stay but an sure I get government water where I am. Peace
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
shogz89:
And is Lagos the only state that owes,, even nigeria is a debtor and am sure you are as well in one way or the other.. I have argue it in my head and all I can say is that electricity is a National problem and not state. I dont know where you stay but an sure I get government water where I am. Peace

Dude u keep saying u have government water, that is not the bone of contention...

Most people in Lagos don't have it, that's d koko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.