Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

"My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. (3619 Views)

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by SkyBlue1: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
I accept that the details might change and I suspect a lot of Nigerians would be similar as well. You know why? Because Buhari comes accross as a man of integrity, and that is something you can't buy. As long as corruption is going to be tackled and money is going to be used judiciously to promote growth in the private sector and to address other issues. I am open to the details changing to meet the reality on the ground, that is called being open and sincere, and I like that. I prefer that to past politicians who promised the moon and could not deliver street light. This man has a lot of expectations on his shoulders, and as long as he can deliver the main ones I think we are moving in the right direction. Goodbye to PDP, they had their shot and blew it (if APC fails we can try Labour next, the beauty of democracy).
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Rad1cal: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:
[s]I accept that the details might change and I suspect a lot of Nigerians would be similar as well. You know why? Because Buhari comes accross as a man of integrity, and that is something you can't buy. As long as corruption is going to be tackled and money is going to be used judiciously to promote growth in the private sector and to address other issues. I am open to the details changing to meet the reality on the ground, that is called being open and sincere, and I like that. I prefer that to past politicians who promised the moon and could not deliver street light. This man has a lot of expectations on his shoulders, and as long as he can deliver the main ones I think we are moving in the right direction. Goodbye to PDP, they had their shot and blew it (if APC fails we can try Labour next, the beauty of democracy)[/s].

You are very stupid for saying this. The manifesto used in deceiving the masses must be followed to the letter, we won't take any modifications lightly.

2 Likes

Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by chijoy7(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
baba too is changing

APC..........CHANGE......
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Chubhie: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
I trust impatient Nigerians cos after 4years yet no visible change the Otueke treatment will be melted out to Baba.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by hopilo: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
So Change can Change? Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! Baba this is Too early na
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by SkyBlue1: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are very stupid for saying this. The manifesto used in deceiving the masses must be followed to the letter, we won't take any modifications lightly.

Deceiving the masses? And how did PDP fare after 16 years of their manifesto, or was corruption and wanton looting part of their manifesto? All I am saying is as long as the spirit of the manifesto is kept I am flexible to a degree considering we don't know what we are going to discover on May 29th as to the real state of affairs on ground PDP has left the country in. I will be intolerant of misteps to do with tackling corruption head on, but I won't be so intolerant of general steps in the right direction. If we say we want to invest in change then we might as well give it a real chance. This man has not even taken over the reins of power yet. Let him get in first. We were willing to give the underperformer from Otueke 5 years (16 years for his failed party), why don't we give someone else a proper chance before condeming him? Let him try first before we attempt to label him a failure.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Scatterboss(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
lmaooo. Hope4Nigeria is the source. PDP Propaganda page. Funny cheesy
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Rad1cal: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Deceiving the masses? And how did PDP fare after 16 years of their manifesto, or was corruption and wanton looting part of their manifesto? All I am saying is as long as the spirit of the manifesto is kept I am flexible to a degree considering we don't know what we are going to discover on May 29th as to the real state of affairs on ground PDP has left the country in. I will be intolerant of misteps to do with tackling corruption head on, but I won't be so intolerant of general steps in the right direction. If we say we want to invest in change then we might as well give it a real chance. this man has not even taken over the reins of power yet. Let him get in first. We were willing to give the underperformer from Otueke 5 years (16 years for his failed party), why don't we give someone else a proper chance?

We shall judge buhari on the manifesto he used in deceiving the populace and won't permit any modifications. He has 4 years to do so much and we are very pregnant with expectations
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:
I accept that the details might change and I suspect a lot of Nigerians would be similar as well. You know why? Because Buhari comes accross as a man of integrity, and that is something you can't buy. As long as corruption is going to be tackled and money is going to be used judiciously to promote growth in the private sector and to address other issues. I am open to the details changing to meet the reality on the ground, that is called being open and sincere, and I like that. I prefer that to past politicians who promised the moon and could not deliver street light. This man has a lot of expectations on his shoulders, and as long as he can deliver the main ones I think we are moving in the right direction. Goodbye to PDP, they had their shot and blew it (if APC fails we can try Labour next, the beauty of democracy).
GOD bless you for the bolded. I was telling someone today I don't want to hear anything PDP, that I would rather hear about KOWA, APGA or Labour. PDP had 16 SOLID years to do good and they blew it. PDP will never taste that seat for now till they reorganise and restructure their system. PDP is another word for CORRUPTION, IMPUNITY and EVERYTHING WRONG WITH GOVERNANCE.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by SkyBlue1: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

We shall judge buhari on the manifesto he used in deceiving the populace and won't permit any modifications. He has 4 years to do so much and we are very pregnant with expectations

Permit or don't permit that is your business. In four years time (and even before then) we will ask the question wether Nigeria is a much better country than it was under the useless PDP, and I have a strong feeling the answer would be a resounding Yes. If it isn't then we can consider trying something else. It really is that simple, no need for the hot air over nothing.

1 Like

Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by BlackTechnology: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Permit or don't permit that is your business. In four years time (and even before then) we will ask the question wether Nigeria is a much better country than it was under the useless PDP, and I have a strong feeling the answer would be a resounding Yes. If it isn't then we can consider trying something else. It really is that simple, no need for the hot air over nothing.

With Tinubu undecided

How much of Lagos wealth is being used for development under Tinubu's reign

When is Buhari (Baba One Chance) probing Tinubu and OBJ grin

1 Like

Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Rad1cal: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

[s]Permit or don't permit that is your business. In four years time (and even before then) we will ask the question wether Nigeria is a much better country than it was under the useless PDP, and I have a strong feeling the answer would be a resounding Yes. If it isn't then we can consider trying something else. It really is that simple, no need for the hot air over nothing.[/s]

Hot air or not, baba one chance will be thoroughly disgraced if he deviates from the manifesto used in deceiving the gullible 15 million voters.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please my people I watched the interview today. Buhari clearly said that his manifesto is not bible nor quaran.

kindly go to tvc facebook page scroll down to April 22 post and watch it yourself.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
hope for Nigeria? has their contract with Jonathan not expired?

Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:05am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
hope for Nigeria? has their contract with Jonathan not expired?

Ndi ara!

Park well joor!
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by arbitter: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Park well joor!

You're probably one of the ldiots operating that page, afterall your posts here are totally in sync with the nonsense you see there.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by stepo707: 6:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Then we will change you in 2019
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2015
an extremist will always be an extremist, Baba One Chance
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2015
arbitter:

You're probably one of the ldiots operating that page, afterall your posts here are totally in sync with the nonsense you see there.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Park well joor!
Shut up twart!
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up twart!

Mama one chance
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by arbitter: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Yep, you get ldiots that end up operating HopeForNigeria....like you.
Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
arbitter:

Yep, you get ldiots that end up operating HopeForNigeria....like you.

Re: "My Campaign Promises Can Be Changed". - Buhari. by hopilo: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Obtaining votes by promises not intended to fulfill is an act of corruption

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Have Hijacked Our Change, Again Prof Pat Utomi / ;d Osun State Mock Exam ;d ;d ;d / BREAKING News--uproar As Senator sekibo Present Documents Against Amaech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.