Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife (39788 Views)

Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) / Robber Set On Fire In Emede, Delta (Photo) / Robber Set Ablaze For Stealing Plasma TV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Live by the gun, die by the gun.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by khassy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
cozy7:
K
for kontinu
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
are there no more police in nigeria ? what's dis nonsense with setting pple on fire all the time , like wtf ?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by chiderablaze(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Everyday for the thief
¶ Scientists said the earth is made up Of Neutrons,PrOtOns and ElectrOns...somehOw they fOrgOt tO mention MOrOns ¶¶
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by bjjbam: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
As much as I hate jungle justice, but that little monster in me feels that ds one is right. The only regret is dat dey didn't torture him so he could reveal d where about of others
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by condralbede(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obascoetubi:
picture or nobody would biliv
Blessed are thee that believe without seeing....
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
How he wan take advice others wey get same mission for mind now?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Chris95(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nobody seems 2 acknowledge d husband 4 being brave enuf 2 stnd up 2 d criminal.
Dats true luv ...E get sumpple wey fear 4 no evn gree dem tok grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by loomer: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
IDIOT
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
SAY NO JUNGLE JUSTICE! !!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by jerryunit48: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
dearpreye:
SAY NO JUNGLE JUSTICE! !!
You are right but i hope dis kind thing no come near you sha
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Leojamesjames:
Hell awaits him
depsite being burnt alive shocked?
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Everyday for the thief

One day to be set ablaze
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Maximillian1: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
I have a feeling that d killed robber was d one that pulled his trousers to rape d woman...maybe he did nt have time to wear it back before he was caught grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
priscaoge:
Holy Moses shockedshocked......He finally got what he asked for cos Aba pple no de dull @all angry angry

Shaaa Aba like jungle Justice pass food.....

hahaha
I swear!

They don't waste time o!
They done reduce now sef...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
jerryunit48:
You are right but i hope dis kind thing no come near you sha

Jungle justice has NO justification whatsoever!

It's barbaric, backward and never really solves any problem. It's a hallmark of an underdeveloped, crude and uncultured folks.

A few months ago, a young man robbed my woman of her phone with a knife; he was however apprehended. I ensured no serious harm was done to him.

Couldn't have lived with his blood on my hands because of a phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by ignis: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by BlackGirlsCode: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please remove this from facebook. We have foreigners on NL.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by surugede(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
Justice

Yea justice, jungle justice.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rest in pieces!!!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by mikaj(m): 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Double wahala for dead body. The burning would continue in hell Noni
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by lipstick2(f): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Very on point.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by priscaoge(f): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahaha
I swear!

They don't waste time o!
They done reduce now sef...

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nne I think d presence of these military guys reduced this act ooo. U now hear such news once in a while unlike before cheesy
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jungle justice... ***sighs*** I have never supported it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by starlingbawa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
cozy7:
Rubber wanted to go to heaven by bleeping d innocent, he got lucky n was put on a straight bus to heaven (burnt).

I wonder what he'll tell his creator, wen asked how he died?

Guy, you too funny grin grin grin
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Everyday for the thief
one day is for the owner
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by charlsecy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
His urge was his undoing. In his "next life," he will be dickless.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
teeowl:
Jungle justice... ***sighs*** I have never supported it...

Me too. It's hallmark of a failed society!
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by silverlinning(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
his report before GOD will really make sense for him how he died on earth. Human without BRAIN
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Christmasdon(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
So pathetic.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by boxypane(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Everyday for the thief, one day for the roasters.
Re: Robber Set Ablaze In Attempt To Rape Housewife by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seriously, If I am to say, nothing less than capital punishment is fit for rape. The victims suffer the impact all their life! The guy got what he deserved! Shameless goat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue / Woman Burnt Her Granddaughter's Hand For Eating Noodles Without Consent (Graphic / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.