Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious (2218 Views)

See What Ghanaian Egusi Soup Looks Like, Nigerians Comment. (screenshots) / 4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by onila(f): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
How did she make it, looks delicious
wanna go to the grocery and prepare it now
pls recipe/steps?

genius cooks in the house, help

Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by DickDastardly(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
M not telling tongue
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by onila(f): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
pls someone. I am abt to go out
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
wats dis?
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by yhusiee(f): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Babe I advice da u chill out cuz ds will tk some tym. Wt d heck is dat BTW?
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by CountDracula(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
WTF! Is dat maggot?
*zooms pic*
Oooh its jus macaroni and onions *sighs*
*exits thread*
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by freecocoa(f): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
That's macaroni with egg sauce.

Will take me 30 minutes(tops) to make, you'll need.

Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
Onion
Seasoning
Vegetable oil
Some eggs
Salt
And macaroni ofcourse

Cook the macaroni to soft as desired, pour in a bowl, slice onion, tomatoes and pepper, put your pot or pan on the cooker, pour your vegetable oil, allow to heat for 2 minutes, pour the sliced onion, tomato and pepper into the oil, fry for 5 to 7 minutes, add seasoning and salt to taste, fry for 2 more minutes, break eggs into a plate and pour into the frying ingredients, don't stir for 1 minute, let the egg form small lumps and then stir, leave to cook for 2 more minutes and then pour the already cooked macaroni into sauce and stir, cover pot and leave to cook for 2 minutes.

Voila, food is ready.

N.B I'm assuming you know measurements when it comes to ingredients/cooking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
I can see they fried some eggs, sliced onions, sliced red peper and co, added it to already cooked macaroni.

Modified
The lady above me nailed it.
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by kliq(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Macaroni and fried eggs

Seems you don't cook at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by onila(f): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
kliq:
Macaroni and fried eggs

Seems you don't cook at all undecided
I am still learning

1 Like

Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by onila(f): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
freecocoa:

Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
Onion
Seasoning
Vegetable oil
Some eggs
Salt
And macaroni ofcourse

Cook the macaroni to soft as desired, pour in a bowl, slice onion, tomatoes and pepper, put your pot or pan on the cooker, pour your vegetable oil, allow to heat for 2 minutes, pour the sliced onion, tomato and pepper into the oil, fry for 5 to 7 minutes, add seasoning and salt to taste, fry for 2 more minutes, break eggs into a plate and pour into the frying ingredients, don't stir for 1 minute, let the egg form small lumps and then stir, leave to cook for 2 more minutes and then pour the already cooked macaroni into sauce and stir, cover pot and leave to cook for 2 minutes.

Voila, food is ready.

thanks

you cook the sauce and eggs in the pot not in a fry pan?
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
onila:
thanks

you cook the sauce and eggs in the pot not in a fry pan?
You use any one you like, I use a frying pan though.
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by icekream(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
freecocoa:

Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
Onion
Seasoning
Vegetable oil
Some eggs
Salt
And macaroni ofcourse

Voila, food is ready.

Whatsup... Can u come and help me cook it pleeeaaaaaaase?
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by kliq(m): 3:38am On Apr 24, 2015
onila:
I am still learning

Oh I see
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice, i wonder what it taste like.

Does it taste good? I don't mind trying grin
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by Divineluv14(f): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
icekream:

Whatsup... Can u come and help me cook it pleeeaaaaaaase?

undecided
Re: How Did She Make It? Looks Delicious by blake777(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2015
freecocoa:

Fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
Onion
Seasoning
Vegetable oil
Some eggs
Salt
And macaroni ofcourse

Voila, food is ready.

Wife material

(1) (Reply)

Beleful Republic / Kainuwa Special Suya Gombe / Get Your Borehole Drilled Today And Use Your Water The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.